Megan's Summer Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," Harry said.

"I'm sorry," Megan said. "I don't know what I was thinking. I'm very sorry, daddies."

"We'll let it go this time," Mick said. "You've done well tonight. You're entitled one slip up."

"Yeah, you're thinking with your pussy instead of your brain," Harry said. "Classic slut behavior."

"Thank you for understanding," Megan said. She took a deep breath and started looking around, once again trying to identify a partner for her next assignment. She saw a gentleman who looked to be in his 30s. Very handsome. Well-dressed. She started to say something, then stopped herself. He seemed pretty drunk, which could spell trouble. "Trust your gut, not your pussy." She decided to keep looking. It had been a fun night so far, but maybe it was time to play it safe. Just tease some old man on the Ferris wheel, send him home with a boner and call it a night.

She locked in on a silver-haired gentleman who was tall with a round belly and friendly face. He wasn't drinking, just sitting in one of the folding chairs tapping his fingers along with the performance of the barbershop quartet onstage. He had to be around 60. Not drunk, clean cut, older. He checked all the boxes for safety. She explained all her reasons to the guys. Mick frowned.

"Hmm," he said. "I see the value in playing it safe. I'm all for that. But it seems like you're generalizing here. Are you trusting your instincts or simply what your eyes tell you? Your eyes and your thighs will both lie to you, ya know."

"I don't know," Megan said. "The other three were kind of obvious. I knew right away. I don't have that same feeling this time, but he's gotta be pretty safe at least, right?"

"Sounds like your priorities have changed," Harry said. "But if he's your choice, go for it."

Megan bit her lip nervously. They guys' hesitation made her hesitate too. She looked around, trying to find someone else, anyone who caught her eye and gave her a good vibe. She was getting frustrated. The guys didn't seem confident in her choice for the first time tonight. But were they just testing her? This was Slut School, after all.

She looked back at the younger, good looking drunk guy. She was drawn to him. He seemed like a happy drunk, at least. But he was with a small group of people. That was intimidating. The old guy didn't give her the warm fuzzy feeling, but she attributed the alarms going off in her head to Mick and Harry. She decided to go for it.

She walked over to him, well aware of her lack of any attire at all under her dress. "Excuse me, sir," she said after waiting for the quartet to finish their song.

"Yes, hello my dear," he said. He looked her up and down, smiling. "What can I do for you?"

Megan introduced herself and explained that she wanted to ride the Ferris wheel but had no money and no one to ride with.

"And you picked me?" he said. "Why?"

"Well, you look sweet and kind and it seemed like you might be alone, so maybe you'd like a little company," Megan said hopefully. "But if I'm wrong, please don't be offended. I'll leave you alone."

"Don't be silly," the man smiled. It was sort of a creepy smile, like a salesman who knew he had just hooked another sucker. "My name is Howard and I'll be happy ride with you. You seem like a very nice young lady who would be a lot of fun to ride with."

Megan didn't like how he said "a lot of fun" but she shook it off and said, "Oh great. Thank you so much, sir."

They listened to another song. Megan focused on the stage as she sat next to him, but she felt his eyes on her the whole time. This man had a little more spunk in him that she figured. Still, he had to be harmless. Maybe a dirty old man, but still old. He would probably think holding her hand was "getting frisky." She told herself these things to try to ease her concerns.

She was feeling the same concerns, however, as they got on the ride a few minutes later. He sat on the same side of the car with her, his arm her neck. As they started to move he fidgeted with the strap of her dress. "So, I pay for your ride and you do what for me, exactly?" he asked, grinning. "And what are your prices?"

"Excuse me?" Megan said, astonished. "I'm not a prostitute."

"You look like one," he said. "Let me guess, you want a sugar daddy. Still makes you a prostitute. But OK. What do you need me to buy you so you don't feel like a whore while I'm fucking you?"

"Sir, please," Megan said. "I'm not that kind of girl. I'm not going to have sex with you for any price. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression."

"Impression?" Howard chuckled. "You call dressing like this an impression? I call it an invitation. Come on now, let's see those tits." He pulled at her dress, exposing her breast. She grabbed at the dress and pulled it quickly back, covering herself.

"You're a little wildcat," he laughed. "I like that. Now let's see what's under here." He grabbed her dress and flipped it up. She tried to push it down, but not before he saw her bare pussy. "Fuck, no bra, no panties, totally bald but you expect me to believe you're not a little whore."

"I'm not," Megan said. "Sir, please. Let's just ride and then go our separate ways. I'm not what you think I am."

"Fine," he said. "You're not a whore. You're a little slut. Even better. I don't have to pay you and I still get what I want because you want it as bad as I do." He put his hand on her face and pulled her to him, kissing her on the mouth. She pushed him away again. They were stopped at the top of the wheel now, as other riders got on and off. She was hand-fighting him, pushing him away, trapped with this man determined to have her. He grabbed one of her hands and put it on his crotch. He was hard. "At least give me a hand job."

"Fuck no," Megan said. Then she remembered her training. Be polite, respectful. "I'm sorry, sir. But no."

Just then the ride started moving. As they neared the bottom, she yelled down to the ride operator. "I don't feel well. Can you please let us off?"

"Yeah, I want to get off too," Howard said, laughing at his dirty joke. He grabbed her ass as she exited the ride. She took off running, not looking back to see if he was still on the ride or had exited too. She hurried back to the beer tent and found the guys.

"I would have teased him like the other guys," Megan said, explaining what happened. "But he wasn't happy with that. He wanted to fuck me right then and there. It just wasn't right. I hope you're not mad."

"Not at you," Harry said. "Not very happy with Howard. I can understand him missing the signals, but he shouldn't have been attacking you like that. I'm glad you're not hurt."

"Right," Mick added. "You did the right thing. There is a time to submit and a time to defend yourself."

Megan thanked them for understanding and they left the carnival without any further incidents.

"I would give you a B for tonight," Mick said. "You had an A going with the first three. Even though you did the right thing by getting away from the last guy, you did err in choosing him in the first place."

"But don't worry," Harry said. "There's extra credit available tonight. You can still finish the day with an A."

"Extra credit?" Megan grinned. "Oh, I like the sound of that, daddies." She assumed they meant to have sex with her when they got home. She hoped at least one of them would fuck her pussy and get her off. But even if it was two blowjobs, it would be a fun way to end the day. Then she thought about the butt plug. They had put that in her for a reason. Was tonight the night they were going to fuck her virgin ass? That made sense for extra credit. She wasn't looking forward to that, but she knew it was coming and was as ready to try it as she was going to be. She knew the butt plug was intended to loosen her up and have her prepared for a hard cock. But she was anxious to have the plug removed, not replaced.

It was late when they got home. Megan wanted to fuck and go to sleep. The guys, as usual, had other ideas.

"Megan, go over to our house and check on the dog," Mick said, handing her the house keys. "Just needs to be let out and fed. You know the deal."

"Of course, sir," Megan said. She took the key and walked down the sidewalk to their front door. The guys were in her house, preparing for her ass fucking, she assumed. She opened their door and was immediately grabbed by a big strong man. Jock and Muscles again? The house was dark. She couldn't see anything, but she could tell the man was naked. And muscular.

"Ready to pay for defense training?" a deep voice said in her ear. It was Pierce. She realized the guys had given him a key and set this up. Her fear was gone and she relaxed. She wasn't sure why Pierce had surprised her like this, but was more than happy to see him and find out if he was as well hung as she had suspected.

He let her go and turned on a light. "It's good to see you, sir," Megan smiled. He was naked and gorgeous. His cock was half erect and looked huge.

"Yeah, you like what you see," he said. "I know you do. I like what I see too. I'll like it more when that pretty dress is on the floor, though. Do you know how badly I wanted to fuck you this morning? I've trained some hot women over the years and fucked a lot of them too. But you're at the top of the list. Just glad Mick and Harry realized the value you offer beyond money. It was an easy deal to make."

"I'm glad they made it," Megan said. "So, um, what do you want me to do?"

"Like I said. Take off that dress. The heels too."

Megan wasn't surprised about the dress, but she was surprised about the heels. It seemed like she had worn heels everywhere but in the shower this week. She stepped out of the heels and shimmied out of the dress, standing completely naked in front of him.

"Much better," Pierce said. "Crawl over here and worship my cock. Make it hard so it can ravage you the way you've been fantasizing about all day."

Damn, how did he know that? Megan dropped to her knees and crawled to him, eager to get a closer look at his cock. She had meant what she had said earlier about not caring what men looked like or how much money they had. And Pierce wasn't the hottest guy she had ever seen, but he was so well built, so masculine, so in control. She wanted him desperately. She would gladly submit to a man like this any time.

She looked up at him as she knelt at his feet. "Daddy, may I please suck your cock?"

"You better," Pierce said.

He was intimidating. Dominant. Powerful. She loved it. She took him in her mouth, just taking care of the head and kissing on his shaft and balls at first. He grew thicker and harder. She started to take him deeper, but he stopped her. He pulled her to her feet and looked her in the face.

"I know there's been talk of you getting implants and lip injections and all that shit," he said. "Your body, your choice. But let me just add my two cents and say I think you should stay just like this. I love a tight, firm body like yours. Let me show you why."

He picked her up with ease and tossed her over his shoulder, flipping her around and upside down. The next thing knew, his cock was in her mouth and she was holding onto him, her arms around his waist, her legs around his neck and shoulders. She felt his hot breath on her pussy lips and his cock pushing into the back of her throat. He held her firmly in place. She never felt like she might fall.

He face fucked her for a few minutes, then flipped her over again. Now she was face to face with him as he dropped her pussy onto his cock. She clung to his neck and wrapped her legs around him as his massive cock drove deep into her. She let her arms hang down by her side so all her weight was essentially on his cock with maximum penetration. Her pussy, which had been stretched to its limits earlier in the day by Muscles and Jock, was once again put to the test. In her lust-driven brain, she felt proud of her little cunt. It took huge cock like a champion, took the pounding and punishment, snapped back into place and asked for more. God, she loved being fucked like this.

"See, you were made this size for a reason," Pierce said into her ear. "You're perfect just the way you are. I can put you in any position. I can hold you like this for hours without getting tired. I can make you cum over and over again. Just like that."

He said the last sentence as she came, her body tensing, her pussy and legs clamping onto him, holding on for dear life. She trembled and shook, spasming through a powerful orgasm. "Oh god," she breathed.

"That's right baby," Pierce said. "Cum for daddy. Such a naughty girl. But I have another surprise for you."

He grabbed her ass, felt the butt plug and pulled it out. He flipped her over, her face at his crotch again, her crotch at his face. Her asshole was gaping open. "Perfect," he said. He flipped her back over once more and dropped her ass right onto his cock. The head fit inside with a bit of pushing, the gaping hole prepared for it. But the butt plug hadn't been nearly as long, so it wasn't long before his cock was entering completely virgin territory.

"First time, right slut?"

"Yes, daddy," Megan moaned. "Fuck. Oh fuck. It feels so... weird."

"Just relax, bitch. Remember, you were born for this. Cock teasing. Cock pleasing. Every inch of your body, inside and out, built for pleasure. You wouldn't be made this way if you couldn't take it."

He was lifting her up and down now, steadily working more and more of his cock into her with each thrust. Finally, he was all the way in. She cried out. He whispered in her ear again, "I officially own your ass now. Your cunt and mouth are public property, but no matter who else you fuck, I'll always be the one who broke your ass in. Never forget that, bitch."

"You own it," Megan cried out. "Take it. It's all yours, daddy."

Just then the door opened and Mick and Harry walked in.

"Right on time," Pierce said. "Her ass is no longer virgin. But you missed her cumming like a little whore. But don't worry, I can last a while longer. She'll be creaming again soon."

"She was begging for that earlier tonight," Mick said.

"Yeah, she was ready," Pierce said.

"How's that little ass?" Harry asked.

"Even tighter than her pussy," Pierce grunted. "At least it was until I stretched it out. I highly recommend it though. She's a tight little spinner though, I'll you that."

"Spinner?"

"Yeah, you know, like this," Pierce said. He lifted her ass off his cock, spun her upside down and put her mouth back on him, then spun her again and fucked her pussy. She was like one of those rodeo girls that did tricks on their horses. She was all over his body, but she never touched the ground. "I like huge tits, don't get me wrong, but you start injecting her with shit you'll lose a lot of this fun right here. I don't know about you boys, but tossing a little slut around on my cock and just sticking it in whichever hole lands on it is pretty damn fun. But whether you keep her as a spinner or turn her into a bimbo, she will always be a hot little fuck toy. Look at this."

He lifted her up and showed them her asshole, which was gaping open. He dropped it back down on his cock before it closed.

"Every hole is perfect in its own way," Pierce grunted. "You want to cum again, bitch?"

"Yes, please, daddy," Megan groaned.

He plugged his cock back into her pussy, rammed it deep, watching her eyeballs roll back in her head as another massive orgasm wracked her body.

"If she's not addicted to this already, she will be soon," Pierce said. "You boys picked the right girl and are training her right."

"We have had good help," Mick said.

"Yeah, right place, right time," Harry added.

"Speaking of place and time, you guys have a request on where I shoot my load?"

"Anywhere you want is fine," Mick said. "You can officially christen her ass or she loves eating the stuff. It looks great on her face too."

"All very tempting," Pierce said. "You fellas mind if stay here a long enough tonight to try each one?"

"Not at all," Harry said. "You earned it. She sure ain't going to complain. We'll leave the door open at the other house. Just leave her on the couch when you're done."

"Got it," Pierce said. He plugged his cock in her ass and came, shooting his load into her guts. "I claim this piece of ass in the name of Pierce!" he laughed. Even Megan laughed, clutching him, holding on tight, hoping this night would never end.

End Chapter 4

1...345678