Megan's Summer Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kasey grabbed hers and ran into the bathroom to change like they had done for the other changes. Megan faked liked she was following her, then stopped, turned around and stripped out of her clothes. Mick helped her pull them off and helped her into her shoes and choker while she tied the bikini straps. They were both leaning against the bar casually by the time Kasey emerged from the bathroom.

"What happened?" Kasey asked, looking at Harry. "They must have cheated."

"No, we just used teamwork," Mick said.

"Wait... you mean you changed out here? And Mick helped?" Kasey asked.

"That's right," Megan smiled. "Teamwork makes the dream work. And in my dreams you're slamming this shot."

Kasey skulked over to the bar with Harry and smelled the whiskey, crinkling her nose. "I don't think I'm going to like this," she frowned.

"Just throw it down the hatch," Harry said. "You'll be fine." They clinked glasses and drank. Kasey's cute little face scrunched up and she reached for the bottle of beer that Megan offered, quickly taking a sip to ease the burning.

"Burns a little until you get used to it," Harry nodded. "But trust me, after a couple of them, you'll really like it."

"It does taste good," Kasey breathed. "It was just burning my throat at first. It feels warm in my belly."

"All right, so do you want to change up our strategy?" Harry asked.

"Definitely," Kasey said. Her competitive nature was overriding her reluctance and inhibitions. If she had to strip down naked in front of them and let Harry help her dress to win the next race, then that's what she would do. She high-fived him. "We got this one."

Kasey and Megan walked ahead of the guys back to pick out the next outfits. Mick and Harry toasted one another with another swig of their beer. "Step by step," Mick said.

"Step by step," Harry nodded. He couldn't wait to see Kasey completely naked, to feel her firm body as he helped her dress. To give her a big hug when they won their first race. Their plan had worked -- the race idea moved the action from seeing and photographing Kasey in sexy outfits to now seeing and touching her nude body. Additional contact, additional exposure, more alcohol -- it was a recipe, they hoped, for making Kasey horny and open to suggestion. The guys had a million suggestions for her and Megan. Of course, for Megan, they were more like instructions. She had already committed to obedience and submission, at least for this week. Kasey's status was still to be determined.

Harry and Mick had agreed beforehand that they would make sure the girls won the same number of races. With their nearly identical body types and food consumption for the day, the effect of the alcohol on their bodies should be very similar. So, they wanted them to both reach the same point at the same time. The guys, being much larger and experienced drinkers, could easily tolerate much more than the girls. The girls would be intoxicated while the guys were just starting to feel buzzed. They didn't want the girls to get too drunk -- they didn't want them to get sick or pass out. But uncoordinated and uninhibited and very susceptible to suggestion -- that was the hot zone.

There was no guarantee that Kasey would agree to anything at that point and the guys, while eager to take her, still were not about to do anything that would bring harm to Kasey nor their relationship with Megan. At their core, the guys had always been good guys, faithful husbands and respectful to women. They just enjoyed a beautiful woman the same way most men did and, for whatever reason, they had been blessed with this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Megan had dropped in their laps, both figuratively and literally. They didn't want to push their luck and lose her or get in any trouble. At the same time, they didn't want to pass on an opportunity. This was likely their one shot with Kasey. They were going to be cautious, but it was a shot they were going to take.

"I feel like that kid in the Willy Wonka movie," Mick had said as they constructed the drinking game. "We got the golden ticket with Megan and then they said, 'oh, and you can bring a friend!' Kasey is a bonus. Potentially. But we can't forget how lucky we are just to have the ticket in the first place."

"Agreed," Harry had said. "If Kasey says no and goes home tomorrow without having touched either of us, I will still be thankful to have Megan and to have had some fun with Kasey. But I'll be pissed and Megan's little ass will pay the price." They both laughed, knowing that yes, their frustrations if things fell through with Kasey would likely lead to extra vigorous fucking for Megan, a result Megan would no doubt enjoy. The little slut.

The next outfit was going to be a fun one for the guys. Megan had been given two lace catsuits -- one was black, the other white. They were sheer, tight and clingy. They would not go on easily or quickly. There would be lots of hands-on help, adjusting and pulling the material into place. The guys agreed on matching pairs of open-toed, stiletto heels, cat collars with little rings on the front ideal for leashes, and no bras or panties of any kind. As they prepared the outfits, they gave the girls a short break and had them change their hair to ponytails. The pigtails were incredibly cute, but these catsuits demanded a slightly more grownup look, the guys thought.

"You going to touch her pussy?" Mick asked Harry about his pending dressing of Kasey.

"Probably only through the catsuit," Harry said. "I can't see a way to do it skin on skin legitimately. I'm going to feel her up, but I gotta let her warm up to it."

"Good plan," Mick said. "Resist the temptations. Make her want it before you do it."

The girls came out and took their positions next to their partners. Kasey would wear the white catsuit, Megan would be squeezed into the black. On the count of three, they started. The guys both helped the girls out of their shoes while the girls untied their tops. The guys gladly untied the bottoms, tossing them aside while they looked at prime, waxed, pink and juicy and undoubtedly tight pussies just begging to be licked.

The girls lifted their legs one at a time, pointing their toes as the guys started pulling the catsuits up their taught, curvy bodies. It was tempting to go slow and enjoy every inch of the journey, but the girls were reaching down, anxiously trying to help pull the suits on. So the guys played along, as if they cared about the race. Still, they picked their spots.

"This is really tight, so I have to pull it up tight here," Mick said, using the palm of his hand to stretch and mold the thin lacey material around Megan's puffy pussy lips. He gave her mound a little squeeze, the reached around and "made sure" the material fit properly around her ass. By then Megan was putting her arms in the sleeves and pulling the suit up over her chest. Mick stood up and put his hands on her breasts, again conforming the material to her curves while also giving her nipples a couple of quick tugs. Then he circled around behind and zipped up the suit. He wrapped the collar around her neck and fastened it snugly, then held her shoes as she quickly placed her bare feet in them.

"Thank you, daddy," she said. She was so polite. What a lovely girl, Mick said. You could feel her up and she would thank you for it. They were both enamored with Kasey because she was the new girl, but Mick's fascination with Megan hadn't faded in the least. He was more than happy to be her partner.

Meanwhile, Harry was having a great time running his hands all over Kasey's body as he, too, pulled and shaped and formed the lace around her curves and crevices. He was delighted at the moist heat of her pussy as he palmed and cupped it. She never flinched, which was definitely a good sign. She didn't budge when he cupped her breasts. He thought about tweaking her nipples but elected not to push it. He pretended to be in a hurry, trying to win the race, making the touches necessary parts of the process.

As he put the collar around her slender neck, he pictured his cock bulging inside her throat. When he helped her put on her shoes, he pictured her dainty, pedicured feet stroking him under a table at a restaurant, making him hard before she ducked under the table for her dessert. He wanted her so badly. But he stayed on task and zipped her up just seconds before Mick and Megan finished. Harry and Kasey scurried to the bar and claimed the win.

Kasey turned to Harry and jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around him. He put his hands under her ass to hold her up and squeezed her tight against his body. Only his pants and her bit of lace prevented him from being able to put his cock in her. Maybe later, he thought.

Kasey kissed him on the cheeked and dropped down, playfully taunting Megan and Mick as they took their shots. "How does losing taste, suckers?" she laughed. Megan playfully flipped her the bird and then the two best friends wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders, posing for a picture before preparing for round three.

The score was tied after round four and the guys decided it would be fun -- and fair -- to switch partners. Harry was happy to have Megan back in his hands, knowing he could do more to her. And Mick was happy to really get his hands on Kasey for the first time and to see that bald pussy up close. The wonderful truth was that neither girl was hotter than the other. They were both virtually perfect, with great personalities and attitudes to match. Had the night ended with this little game, Mick and Harry would have had no complaints. They were playing with house money at this point, and they were about to go all in on the next step in their master plan.

After eight rounds, both girls had slammed four shots plus a couple of beers. They were feeling the effects. The guys were buzzed themselves and the girls were beyond that, wobbling now, losing their coordination, slurring their speech. They were so cute to watch and fun to catch before they fell.

The guys announced the contest was a tie, much to the dismay of the girls, who demanded one more round to determine the winners. Harry and Mick had counted on this reaction based on the girls' natural competitiveness and playfulness.

"How about this," Harry said. "You each change into one more outfit and then race to the bed. First one to jump on the bed wins."

"Let's do it!" Megan slurred.

"I got this!" Kasey shouted way too loud, but happily.

Mick gave them each a thong, a crop top that would stop just below their nipples, clear platform stripper style heels and two of the cat collar chokers with the rings on the front.

The girls were stumbling trying to take of their old clothes and put on the new ones. The guys happily helped them, making sure they stayed on the same pace. Mick was done first but held an oblivious Kasey until Megan was ready too. Then, on a silent count of three, Mick and Harry let them both go.

"Hurry! First one there wins!" Mick yelled.

The girls stumbled and wobbled but made their way across the room to the bed, reaching it simultaneously. Megan was first, with Kasey landing right on top of her. "I win!" Megan said.

"Damn!" Kasey said. They both rolled over on the bed, too dizzy and tired to get up.

"What do I win?" Megan said.

"Please, no more whiskey," Kasey said.

"I think a kiss from the loser would be very nice," Mick suggested.

"Yes!" Megan slurred. "I love kisses."

Kasey rolled over and pressed her lips against Megan's. This time their tongues met. Their hands felt down each other's bodies. The guys had video and photos of it all.

"Happy now, bitch?" Kasey giggled.

"No," Megan laughed. "My pussy wants to be kissed too."

"Aw, your little pussy needs a kiss?" Kasey said in a mock baby voice, which was really funny in her drunken slur. She started kissing down Megan's chest, pulled up her shirt and sucked on her nipple. Megan's legs spread and put her hands on Kasey's head, guiding her down her body.

"Ever eaten pussy before, Kasey?" Harry asked.

"Well, I stuck my finger in my pussy and sucked it before," Kasey giggled. "But I never at another girl's pussy. I think I want to though."

She put her head between Megan's thighs and pushed the thong out of the way. She kissed Megan's pussy with a passion and tenderness that a man seldom had in such a situation. Where a man wanted to eat pussy to make it hot and creamy and lead to orgasm, Kasey was truly making love to Megan's pussy. She kissed the lips like she was kissing a lover. She captured the clit in her mouth and slowly licked and sucked it.

After enjoying this show for a few minutes, Mick and Harry saw the girls falling into a trance-like state between orgasm and passing out.

"I think you both played a great game and deserve to have your pussies licked," Mick announced.

"Yay!" Kasey and Megan screamed, almost in unison.

"Which one do you want, Kase?" Megan asked, polite and thoughtful even in this state.

"Harry was my first teammate so I'll take him," Kasey giggled.

The guys pulled the girls to the edge of the bed, knelt between their legs and made meals out of those faintly sweet and juicy pussies. They switched back and forth, comparing tastes and agreeing that they were both delicious.

Both girls came, Megan first, then Kasey. Mick and Harry had hoped to fuck them, but they realized that they had let the girls drink a little too much. They were about to pass out. Mick and Harry wouldn't take advantage of either of them that way. But there was still fun to be had.

Once the girls were sound asleep, the guys could move them in any way they wanted, touch them anywhere they wanted. It was a dream opportunity to play with these live dolls. Anything but actually fucking them was fair game, as the guys saw it. It was play time. They hadn't foreseen this development, so there was no plan. They simply acted on impulse. They were like a hungry football team at a buffet, eyes and hands roaming, touching and grabbing whatever they wanted. Everything looked ripe and delicious.

Mick ran upstairs and grabbed the box of sex toys and Harry placed a video camera on the nightstand, moving the stand until he was able to keep both girls in frame. Their first move was to play with the girls perky tits and nipples.

They had four simple elastic bands. Though the girls weren't busty, they had ample firm breast meat to wrap the bands around, making their breasts pop out from their chests like round balloons. They were such firm handfuls, the guys enjoyed squeezing them and playfully slapping at them to make them bounce and wobble. What fun toys an 18 year-old girl's breasts could be.

They had a series of nipple clamps and chains, the lengths of which could easily be adjusted. Mick put clamps on both of Megan's nipples, enjoying pulling on them and making them erect before attaching the clamps. The clamps were connected by a chain, thus connecting nipple to nipple. Two other lengths of chain connected the clamps to the ring in her cat collar, forming a triangle of chains, all pulling on her nipples. Harry did the same thing with Kasey's perfect tits. They left their breasts and nipples bound while they moved onto other featured attractions at their "drunken hot girl amusement park." Buzzed and giddy, the happy old men decided that a hot girl amusement park was the best business model they had ever dreamed up.

"Seriously, have you ever tasted any better pussy?" Harry asked as they rummaged through their box of toys.

"Not in my life," Mick said. "And I can't decide which one was best."

"I'm glad we didn't have to choose just one," Harry agreed. "What do you think the chances are that Kasey lets us fuck her tomorrow?"

"50-50," Mick said. "Either she will ride our cocks like the slut she secretly wants to be and pardon herself by claiming it's a thank you to us. Or she will wake up feeling ashamed and worried about her dad and leave Megan to do all the work."

"Well, that's not a bad consolation prize, but it would be nice for Megan to have some help and a classmate."

"And it would be nice for us to not have to take turns."

"I just hope we have at least one of them to take turns with after this weekend."

"Yeah, I don't want to think about that," Mick said. "Let's enjoy what we have while we have it."

"Six holes, four tits, no waiting," Harry laughed. He had two dildos and was lubing up on of them. "I want to stick this in Kasey's ass and the other in her pussy. I bet she's so tight it squeaks."

"Just as tight as Megan," Mick nodded as he prepared two dildos for Megan.

The guys returned to their sleeping beauties with their chained and bound tits. They sat next to each of them and pulled their thongs off and pulled their legs up over their heads and strapped their high heels to the old metal bed frame. They looked at the two pink pussies and round tight asses now fully exposed to them.

"Damn, that's tempting," Mick said, rubbing his cock through his pants.

"They would never even know," Harry nodded.

"But we would," Mick said. "That's not us. Dirty old men, yes. But not that dirty."

"I propose a compromise," Harry said. "We play around with them and then jerk off on them. Clean them up, get some sleep and see who's in the mood to play tomorrow."

"I can live with that," Mick said. "I don't think I can sleep until I get off anyway."

"I know," Harry said. "I've been ready since they put on those slings."

Mick pulled Kasey's ass cheeks apart and Harry positioned the lubed up dildo by her asshole. He poured a little lube on it to make things easier, then gently pushed the dildo against her asshole. She moaned as it reluctantly opened and yielded to the unyielding dildo. It was a very tight fit. Harry and Mick watched closely, hoping they would be able to feel that tightness wrapped around their cocks soon.

Harry pushed the dildo about four inches in, then turned his attention to her pussy, another hole they both hoped to sample later. It was still wet from the licking and orgasm and, though quite snug, accepted the full length of the other dildo with little resistance. He gripped both dildos at once and started fucking her holes with them, alternating strokes, driving each home, slowly and gently. He wasn't trying to get her off. He just wanted to feel her resistance, how tight she was. And he wanted to watch her openings wrap around the dildos, clinging to them so securely.

He pulled them out and tossed them aside, enjoying the site of Kasey's gaping asshole before it slowly closed once more. He looked over at Megan, who had both holes full of dildo as well. Mick was taking photos and had his cock out now, resting it along the back of her thigh while he played with her. Just the touch of her soft flesh against his cock made him harder.

"There's no part of her that isn't sexy," Mick said. "She looks damn good top to bottom, front to back."

"And all points in between," Harry said. Both men were tired, but determined to enjoy this time with their sleeping playthings. He lowered untied Kasey's legs and lowered them back down, electing to play with her breasts and nipples some more. "What do you think about the boob jobs and all that? Me, I would love to see Megan with double-D's spilling out of her top, but there's something kinda perfect about the way she's built now. I mean, would she seem so tight and firm and fit if she looked like a bimbo with jiggly tits and cock-sucking lips?"

"I know," Mick said. "I love the bimbo look. But I also like the fit and firm look. You can bend these girls any way you want, spin them, flip them, carry them. And they have energy for days."

"I kinda like the idea of maybe waiting for now," Harry said. "I guess it's Megan's choice, but I'm just saying, encourage her to wait. She can go bimbo in a couple of years."