All Comments on 'Meg's Birthday Present'

by LoveYourWetness

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Again, Outstanding!

You're doing quite well. Please keep writing more about Meg and her subs, you have a solid feeling for the sensations involved and can make them come across to us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

The two stories you have so far are amazing! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting pegged again !

Hot second story ! Keep it up.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
"Don't worry," Lexie laughed, pausing. "You'll learn."

If that isn't a promise to return ... soon ... For more training, and mutual pleasures for all - including the readers. Yes, a present that keeps giving. Speaking of "giving"; Thank You for giving your fans another reason to cum back for more. I assume you received many replies, lengthy private emails from other females who follow in your path. I wish I "knew" what such experienced women think, and recall from their experiences. Maybe you can coach and encourage them to write and memorialize their adventures ... As you are now producing.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Love YOUR Wetness

Got me all wet too! Very exciting story - oh-so-visual and tittilating . Thanks and please keep writing!

Hugs & Kisses,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Someone compared you too SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER. Let me second that. Keep writing and you too will be equally as good. The way you draw me into your stories, I feel as if I am there. Which makes me wish I was there. You have a talent. I look forward to you using it.

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
VERY Nice!

LOVED the concept (what guy wouldn't?) as well as your writing style. Someone wrote that you are an up-and-coming Silkstockingslover. You have the skills and potential; I hope you keep writing. WELL Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i will echo what others have said, your style brings the reader in and has us rubbing our crotches with every word. Very well done. I certainly was trying to put myself in his place, watching, then waiting to be invited, the being fully taken while having another participant and my only thought was I would have been cumming watching them make out on the couch. Great job and I eagerly await the next chapter of Meg's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope you liked your present ....

For most men , her next present would be divorce papers ....

airwolf64airwolf64almost 6 years ago
Dumbass

@Anon: They're not married, dumbass, didn't you read the story?

Shibari4meShibari4meabout 5 years ago

Gee, I've never had a birthday that was that exciting. If I can't have one like his then at least I can read about the fun times.

Patrick2380Patrick2380over 4 years ago
So hot!

Holy fuck that was hot! Incredibly sexy. My birthday is next week. I'm certain that my wife won't go for the threesome, but I might need to ask for the pegging!

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

An other VERY hot and well written story - keep them coming!

OpenManOpenManover 3 years ago

Wonderful detail. Too bad the writer did not continue this series...

garthoggarthogalmost 3 years ago

Love it! I wish there were more 'sesual' pegging stories. I personally love it, but don't enjoy hard/rough/dom-type stuff....when my ex used to peg me, slowly grinding and pumping, and kissing me deeply, telling me how hot it was, I would go friggin nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meg is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

I gave you a 5.0 (100% or A+) for this story.

I loved this story!

* * *

I am a 60 y/o married man. However, I must confess that, occasionally, I pleasure myself by inserting a banana or a screwdriver handle in my ass. Yes, I can come that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Both of your stories are great. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

MarylandMark08MarylandMark086 months ago

This was such a hot read! Hope there’s more to this story because I can’t get enough!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P4 months ago

Loved both your stories. Nice detail without being over the top. Good dom/sub play with love relationship. This story hot as a third is introduced to the relationship.

I hope their is more to come soon. Don't let this be the end .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think Lexie should've gotten a turn at his ass too.

BonebibrainBonebibrain3 months ago

BAM! I’ve reached the mountain top… My God… I HAVE A DREAM! My trumpeta has achieved the colossal ending I was hoping for… Houston we have achieved orbit! Great story, my only complaint is I still want more… it was a birthday weekend and this was only one night… get back to the keyboard and do that clickity clack you do so well! Now, about the bio… no gender? Oh hell, I don’t care, where do I send the car, the house keys and the 4 C’s… Color, Cut, Clarity and Carats!

If I judged your ability right… Disney’s dark theme park will have an attraction dedicated to you 🤔

Great E-Ticket ride and please write some more… I want an annual pass 😊🥵❤️‍🔥🦶😊💗 BBB

maddictmaddict27 days ago

What Bonebibrain said. Could you imagine this really happening, O you did.

Thanks this is a good read

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I would love to bend over for both Meg and Lexie! Use me for your pleasure! Crack my nuts! Stuff my butt! Sick my cock as I lick your clits!

SlowJoeFSlowJoeF3 days ago

More!!!! What else can I say. 5-stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous