Meg's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resigned, I made my decision. I got on my hands and knees, ass in the air. Lexie giggled.

Meg walked over and stroked my ass lightly. "Ahhh, you have such a pretty ass, maybe I'll fuck you after all. But this was supposed to be for Lexie! I didn't know you wanted me to fuck you again... or if you wanted me to tell her that you like getting fucked in the ass by girls."

Wait, WHAT?

I turned around to look at her. Lexie had gotten up to stand next to Meg, and had a sheepish grin on her face. "Yeah, I didn't know. She didn't tell me. But anyway, I think that's hot."

So apparently, I had just outed myself. Meg slapped my ass and then turned to Lexie, positioning her on all fours at the edge of the bed. Meg lubed the end of the dildo and then pushed it slowly into Lexie's wet pussy, coaxing her with soothing words. Lexie seemed to be tight, but soon Meg was all the way inside and began rocking back and forth. Lexie took big bundles of sheet in her hands and squeezed as Megan grabbed her hips and began fucking her girlfriend faster.

I climbed up to the top of the bed and watched as Lexie's body shook with every thrust. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be holding in a cry. Feeling a bit selfish- but also wanting part of the action- I nudged forward and fed Lexie the head of my cock. Lexie seemed to respond to that, making appreciative sounds as my head popped in and out. Meg gestured and I reached out my hands toward her. She grabbed them and, facing each other, we began fucking Lexie in unison from both sides. My cock was now forced down her throat by Megan's pulls and, worried that I would choke her, I tried to back off a little. But Meg only pulled harder, and Lexie gagged as my tool worked down her throat. Meg let go and I pulled out, allowing Lexie to recover her breath. But she soon took it back, wet drool running over my balls as Megan began fucking her again from behind.

Finally Meg pulled out of Lexie's twat and walked over to the side of the bed, facing me. She took my head in one hand and pulled her wet dildo to my mouth. Taking her cue, I opened and she slid it in. It had the same salty-sweet taste as Lexie's pussy had earlier... and no wonder! Lexie went on sucking my cock while I took Meg's from the side. Meg pushed me down softly onto it, encouraging me to take more, but I couldn't even take as much as Lexie. I coughed. "Don't worry," Lexie laughed, pausing. "You'll learn."

Taking the saliva-dosed head out of my mouth, Meg looked down at me and smiled. "What do you think, birthday boy? You still want this? Or was that a slip of the tongue?"

I was so lust-craved at that point I would have done anything. The cat was out. I nodded.

"Good. Get on your hand and knees." I did.

Lexie watched alongside as Meg spread my ass and applied a large dollop of lube. "Here, you do it," she said, and Lexie took her finger and began working it inside me. She had smaller fingers than Meg, but I still felt it. It felt good. "Now two." Her one finger was replaced by two, and she began moving them slowly in and out.

"Don't be afraid," Meg told her. "You can fuck him harder. Try it." Her two fingers, now well lubricated, started moving in and out faster, and I let out a moan. I focused on relaxing, and soon she was stroking my prostate lightly inside me.

"That's enough. Now watch." She pulled Lexie's fingers out and put the head of the cock at my asshole. I felt the familiar pressure as my asshole tried to expand, but unlike last time, the plug had loosened me up. With only about 20 seconds of pressure, she pushed it past my entrance and halfway in. I gasped. Any remaining resistance crumbled as I felt the head pressed deep within me.

"See that?" she said to Lexie.

"Yes..." Lexie whispered. "I can't believe it."

"I wasn't this gentle with you."

"Yes you were."

"Whatever. Now go down there and help him get off. I want him to cum this time."

Lexie obeyed, moving so that her head was between my legs. She took my cock in her hands and began stroking as she slipped her mouth over its head. I could watch the whole thing below me.

"OK," said Meg. "Now hold on." With that, she gripped my hips and pressed in close to me. With no resistance, the blue dildo slipped all the way in and bottomed out in my ass. I must have made a sound, but Lexie kept sucking. Between the pressure in my ass and the soft sucking from Lexie, I could feel a tremendous orgasm building. Meg took short but deep thrusts, pulling out only an inch or so before pressing deep back in. Soon I was breathing raggedly. I was totally focused on the feelings.

We went on like this for about five minutes. Meg seemed to sense when I might be getting too excited, and slowed down the pace, but I was right on the edge of exploding. Finally she stopped, still inside me, and carefully climbed onto the bed. We were now both on our knees, and Lexie had backed up to watch, leaning on the headboard. Grabbing my shoulders, Meg coaxed me back into a sitting position, still impaled on her rod. My own cock stood horizontal, swollen and sensitive.

"Watch this," she commanded, reaching around and taking my slippery cock in her hand. Then, very gently, she began rocking her hips, pushing deeper inside me in time with stroking my shaft. The sensation was indescribable, and when I started to come I tried to collapse forward. Meg wouldn't let me. With her other hand, she wrapped around my chest and held our two bodies together, her breasts pressed into my back. My cum came in copious amounts, dripping over her hand and onto the sheets. After coaxing it all out, she let go of my cock and hugged me with both arms from behind. "Wow," said Lexie. Her eyes were round.

Meg smiled. "Happy birthday, hon. I hope you liked your present."

12