Melanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave her with me," Ed said, opening the door.

"What about money?" Bob started to say.

"I won't hear of it. What are friends for but to help in a moment of need? I'll dispose of your problem. Now you just forget all about it. Enough said, just forget all about it." Edward told them while steering them by an elbow, in each large fist, down the corridor.

In the main entrance hall Bob nodded toward the lounge where a couple of ladies were preparing themselves for a busy evening. "What about something on the house?"

"Don't even think about it sunshine. If I were you I would make yourselves scarce. Dump the junk and the truck and visit distant aged relatives. Another country would be better." Edward stated casually knowing his reputation would carry the weight of argument better than blatant threats.

He turned back to the office more curious than ever. He couldn't use her here in the brothel but he did know someone. If that didn't work he could use her for the more discerning clientele at the private house.

***

After some persuasion Martin drove Roberta aimlessly around the neighbourhood just looking. It was a long shot but she just couldn't sit around waiting.

***

Edward fed his pet in a box some warm water, enough to keep her from dehydrating dangerously. She seemed to be in a world of her own, perhaps as a way of coping with the situation. He didn't know how long she had been in there or who had incarcerated her in the first place but she seemed to be coping in some way.

His finger trickled over her lips and yet again the hips rose up seeking solace. She was certainly game for it.

Edward thought again about keeping her for himself but the reverie was broken by a knock on the office door. He twisted the catches on the packing case back in place.

"What!" Edward shouted. The doorman told him someone wanted to see him. "OK! You can help carry this out. Load it carefully. It's fragile, so, do NOT drop it."

The client had been trusting of his assessment of the goods and quickly agreed to the price. It was Saturday night. In only four hours he had disposed of the woman for a very juicy sum. He should have changed the packaging from the original but there hadn't been time.

***

Sunday morning Martin made it clear he thought it a pointless exercise. Driving around the lonely industrial parks and deserted office blocks was depressing.

She kept meaning to tell him it was Melanie they were looking for but was too afraid. Roberta kept telling herself she was bound to turn up eventually. "OK! Let's go home. I give up." Roberta sighed.

12