All Comments on 'Melanie Ch. 02'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lisaelisaeover 15 years ago
Awesome

This is lovely and you know, the more I read of your work, the more I am taken by your style. It's no surprise you're a fan of Margaret Atwood who is a rule breaker herself.

Melanie is a lovely character and it's beautiful how Sandy sees nothing but beauty in her even though she has wrinkles and three children! But I'm not sure how you're going to reconcile the fact that she's happily married. Her willingness to cheat on her husband hasn't been explained yet, and until it is, there's always that aspect about her character which is troubling.

But all in all it's really engaging and very well written. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23over 15 years ago
Hot romance

This story is hot! It is so great that Sandy and Melanie don't have to be young and gorgeous to be outstanding sexual partners. That part made the story more realistic. Melanie's sexual power is great and Sandy's responses so romantic. The hot sex in the rain was brilliant. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Could we please have some more soon?

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlover 15 years ago
Ahhhhh, yes!!

I simply love how you took the time to make me care about Sandy and Melanie, building the sexual tension in such an intelligent and passionate manner. Please continue to write for us. Your writing is sublime and so believable and arousing. YES YES I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Writing

Such an intriguing story. You have a great skill for setting the mood and creating lust and passion in an unconventional sexually-charged situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A romantic wonderland

I'm so glad that another portion has been added to this romantic story. I really can't wait to see just where they'll end up. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sooo Hot

This is such a great story. Please continue...it could go so many places, I'll be waiting to see where you take it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

Love the story and the characters. The sexual tension and build-up between these two is so well done that it's left me panting after each chapter. I love the intense eroticsm you've created in this story...it keeps me coming back for more! Sandy is just too sexy! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed the story! It had so many great elements to it! I can't wait to see what happens in the end...or even hopefully in the coming chapters! Keep up the great work!

gregarious96gregarious96over 15 years ago
Intense

What a fine writer you are! You drew me in to your world again. Wonderfully crafted, deep characters, great descriptions, wonderful narratives. I feel almost .. guilty for not having to pay to read your work. Thank you for this gift. Please don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's how you do it. Damn this story is hot as hell. I love this story, I sent it to all my friends.

ejlsejlsover 15 years ago
Another

A wonderful second chapter, and another terrific submission by a very talented author. Dying to see where you take the lovers in Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Words are dangerous!

especially words as seductive as yours. Ginny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous