Melanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I passed Todd, I felt his hand caressing my butt. That was more like it. With my sensitive skin and thoughts of what I hoped to do later, my pussy quickly got wet. Or maybe I should say that it warmed up. I was still wet from my conversation with Arnold and my renewed moisture was warm. I looked directly at Todd and smiled.

I decided it was past time to convince Ken and Jerry that I expected more. I danced past them a third time, starting with Jerry. I rubbed my breasts on his chest and made sure my pelvis rubbed across his trousers. I felt his penis respond. I turned to rub my butt against his trousers and felt his penis respond more. Finally, to make sure they all got the idea, I grabbed Jerry's hands and placed them firmly on my behind. He immediately squeezed and caressed my butt and I felt his growing hard-on. I pushed my butt into him to encourage him more and I heard him moan just a little.

Then it was Ken's turn. When I rubbed my breasts and pelvis on him, his hard-on was definite and noticeable. My pussy responded, resuming its earlier tingling. If his penis felt as good as the hardness and size promised, this would definitely be an evening to remember. When I turned around to press my butt against Ken, he had his hands ready and immediately caressed my butt. This was more like it.

When I moved from Ken to Todd, I glanced over the crowd and was surprised to meet gazes with Buster. He smiled and nodded so subtly that I wasn't sure if he meant to acknowledge me or if it was just part of his comic delivery. He did seem to be in rare form, holding his audience spellbound.

When I moved on to Todd, he didn't wait for my derriere. I still smiled whenever I thought about his word for my butt. As soon as I rubbed against him, he groped my pussy through my dress. I pressed against his hand, welcoming the pleasure of his touch. I looked up at him and gave a big smile to show my encouragement. Jerry and Ken had remained passive when I rubbed my breasts and pelvis against them.

I looked at Ken and Jerry and coached them, "Todd has the right idea. Let me give you a clue." I stepped slightly away from Todd and he kept his hand in my crotch. When it was clear that Jerry and Ken could see what Todd was doing, I put both of my hands on the front of Todd trousers to stroke and squeeze his hard-on. Then I lifted Todd's idle hand and pressed it to my breast. Todd obliged me by caressing my breast and obviously pinching my nipple. Looking at Jerry and Ken, I asked, "I was serious about being touched. Would you like to help?" They both nodded with eyes wide.

I danced past Ken and Jerry again. When I rubbed my butt against the front of Ken's trousers, I definitely felt his bulge. He caressed my butt and squeezed it nicely. This was more like it. My dark mood dissipated. This was going to turn out all right after all. Keeping contact with his front, I turned slowly to face him and push my breasts against his chest. He had to lean over a little to reach my crotch but he stroked me nicely. I rubbed his bulge with my hands and smiled up at him. He flexed his fingers in my crotch and found my clit. I gasped and smiled with the pleasure.

Then I moved to dance for Jerry. Again I started by rubbing my butt against the front of his trousers. I felt a bulge but was even more pleased at the way he used both hands to caress and squeeze my butt cheeks. He caressed down my butt crack and tried to poke a finger in between. I don't think he could tell where his target was because of the dress but he tried. I wondered if his attempt to goose me indicated a specific sexual interest. I slowly turned, keeping contact with him, until I was facing him and pressing my breasts into his chest. We were eye to eye and I gave him a huge smile as he groped my crotch. I felt his hard-on which was definitely smaller than Ken's but he looked very happy when I gave it a squeeze and stroke.

Finally, I moved to dance with Todd. I reached to feel his hard-on as I came close so I decided to keep a little distance from him. He took advantage of the slight distance to caress me more thoroughly than the others had. He caressed one of my breasts, nicely squeezing my nipple between his fingers while he stroked my pussy with his other hand. He quickly found my clit and I luxuriated in the pleasure of his dual touch. I turned around, giving him more opportunities, then turned to face him and squeeze his hard-on again.

When I stopped dancing, Jerry and Ken looked a little confused. Todd moved closer to me and started to touch me. Ken and Jerry quickly joined in and we had a touch-fest with the men touching me and me touching their hard penises. I looked past them and between the heads of Buster's audience. Buster met my gaze and smiled again. This time his nod was definite and unmistakable. I wondered how much he could see with all the people between us. Whatever it was, he seemed to have a good idea about what was going on. Never before had so many hands caressed me at once. I turned slowly as my three guys caressed and touched me. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the feelings of six hands caressing my butt, stroking my clit, squeezing and tweaking my nipples, and caressing my torso when they couldn't reach other parts. This was what we were there for. The stimulation was enough for me to get into the fantasy. Except this wasn't the fantasy, this was the reality. Three guys were delighted with my figure and showed it with their touches. I stroked and touched their hard bulges each time I turned around and felt them throbbing. With my sensitive skin, my arousal at being touched so nicely, my awareness of their pleasure as exhibited by their hard shafts and my thoughts that Arnold wanted me to do this, I felt like I was dressed in a cocoon of pleasure. I stretched out the moment until my pussy was nearly drenched and decided that we were all sufficiently into the spirit of things. I picked up my drink and drained it. The men followed suit and I led them out of the party room.

"I think you're in the mood to see what kind of fantasies my husband has, right?" I asked. All three men nodded. I led them to my room where Todd let us all in. He gave me my money and key and I put them in my purse. "Now remember, there are two rules," I said. "First, we do what Arnold wants us to do as part of his fantasy. Does everyone agree with that?" They nodded. "Good, the second rule is that none of you make any noise at all while the phone is open to Arnold. I'll have the speaker phone on and that will pick up any noise. So you're to be absolutely quiet. Do you agree?" They nodded again.

I called Arnold. "Hi, Sweetie," I said when he answered. "I've been down to the party, just like you said. I'm wearing the gray dress, thong panties, shoes and nothing else."

"You sound delicious," Arnold responded. "Did you make arrangements with Todd like I said?"

"I tried, honey," I answered. "Todd and I could only come up with two other guys, though. So I hope three guys is enough of a roomful."

"Did you dance for them?" he asked.

"Of course I did," I said. "I made sure they could see how my dress showed off my body. I rubbed against them with my butt and breasts and they all got hard when I did. And it only took a little encouragement to get them to rub my butt and the rest of my body. They did such a nice job that my pussy was wet practically the whole time we were there."

"Did they really like your butt?" Arnold asked. All three nodded vigorously.

"They liked my butt very much, Arnold," I said. "And they all rubbed it very nicely. Jerry even tried to push a finger in my asshole but he couldn't because of the dress."

"He tried to finger your asshole?" Arnold asked. "Did Todd and the other guy try that?"

"No, just Jerry," I said. "Ken and Todd didn't try to poke me. But all of them rubbed my butt like they loved it."

"Are they all there right now?" Arnold asked.

"Yes, they're all here," I confirmed. "We're just waiting to hear what you think we're supposed to be doing."

"That doesn't seem very real," Arnold objected.

"I'm sorry, Arnold, but I just can't read your mind," I defended. "You'll have to tell me what you think. I have three horny men in my room and they're all here because they think my butt is a real turn-on. What do you think I should be doing?"

"I think you should be dancing for them," Arnold said. "You told me that the party room was pretty dark. So you should dance to show them what they thought they saw before."

"OK, I'm going to put you on the speaker phone, Arnold," I said. I wagged a finger at Todd, Ken and Jerry and they nodded their understanding. I set up the speaker phone. "Can you hear me, Arnold?"

"I can hear you," he said. "Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm in the middle of the room and the guys are in chairs around me. Well, Todd is sitting on the bed," I said. "I'm twisting and turning so they can see all my curves and they can see how the dress clings to my body." I discovered that I was having fun dancing for the guys. I had never been much of a show-off before but this was fun. It was even more fun thinking about what might come next. I hoped the guys wouldn't be as hesitant as they had been downstairs.

"Are they close enough to touch you?" Arnold asked.

"No, but I'm dancing toward them, kind of around the circle, so they can get a close look," I said. I waved my butt in front of Jerry but Jerry just sat there. "Oh, Arnold, Jerry just touched me." I waved my butt in front of Jerry again and he tentatively touched my butt. I backed toward him so that his touch was more definite. "He's still touching me. I think he likes my butt." Jerry finally put both hands on my butt and caressed me. I liked his touch but I wanted him to be more active. It was time to let him think about it for a little while.

I danced toward Ken. As soon as I got within reach of his long arms, he started to caress my butt and legs. "Ken's touching me now, Arnold. He's caressing my butt and legs through my dress." Ken seemed a little reluctant to move too quickly. I wanted him to be more active, too. My body was eager to be touched and these guys weren't touching me nearly enough.

I danced to the middle again and lifted my arms as high over my head as I could. My dress obliged by riding up until the hem was nearly at my crotch level. "I think these guys are shy, Arnold. They're not touching me nearly as sensually as I'd like. I'm going to see if Todd is shy, too."

I danced to where Todd was sitting and waved my butt in his face. He caressed my bare legs and pushed my dress up over my hips. "No, Todd isn't shy, Arnold. Todd pushed my dress up over my hips. My bare butt is exposed, except for my butt crack where my thong is. Oh, Arnold, Todd is kissing my butt and rubbing me with his beard." Todd quickly followed my direction. "That's really neat. His kisses and beard feel really good on my butt. Arnold, I'm taking my dress off. I want them to see my breasts too." I matched my actions to my words and was quickly wearing only my shoes and thong.

"What should the guys be doing, Arnold?" I asked.

"After seeing your incredible butt, they should be totally undressed and have their hard dongs in their hands," Arnold said. The guys stripped in record time and resumed their seats.

"You're absolutely right, Arnold," I confirmed. "They're all naked and holding themselves. They all have pretty penises." I danced to Jerry. I took his hard-on in my hand and gave it a few soft strokes, smiling at him to encourage him to get involved. Then I turned and rubbed my butt across his hard-on. "Arnold, I just rubbed my butt across Jerry's hard-on. I think it took him by surprise." I rubbed my butt across his hard-on again and Jerry stroked my butt with one hand, then two. He had a really nice touch that felt almost like he was worshiping my butt. He tried to find my asshole again but was stopped by my thong. "Oh, isn't Jerry naughty?" I observed. "He just tried to find my asshole again. My thong got in the way so he couldn't find it."

Ken slid forward on his chair and I took the invitation to dance to him. I wrapped both hands around his big shaft and gave it some strokes. His eyes gleamed and I knew that he enjoyed my touch. I felt my pussy tingle even more with the thought that I might soon have him inside. I turned to rub my butt across his erection. He caressed my butt and thighs with both hands as I rubbed on his shaft. "Ken's inventive, Arnold. When I rubbed my butt across his shaft, he used both hands to caress my butt and legs. His shaft stood up all by itself for me to rub on."

I danced toward Todd. "I wonder what Todd will do," I said. When I got close, Todd pushed my thong down. "Oh, Arnold, Todd's the practical one. He pushed my thong off and it's lying on the floor. I don't know if I dare to rub my butt on his shaft."

"You'd better rub your butt on his hard-on," Arnold said. "You can't deprive him of that pleasure."

I leaned to rub my butt on Todd's shaft but he caressed me gently, then kissed my butt again. He stood and rubbed his hard-on across my butt.

Rubbing their boners and thinking about what else we would probably do with them got me even more excited. I always though a group scene should provide concentrated excitement. This one had started slowly but I still had hopes. After rubbing all of their boners and feeling the pleasure of their rubbing on my butt and legs, I was ready for more action. My pussy was wet with anticipation. "Arnold, I don't know what to do here. I have three guys with hard pricks and only one horny, wet pussy."

"Which one is the biggest and which is the smallest?" Arnold asked.

"Ken is the biggest and Jerry is the smallest," I said.

"Jerry's the one who keeps trying to find your asshole, isn't he?" Arnold asked.

"That's right, Arnold," I confirmed.

"Then here's what you're going to do," he said. "Get Ken on the bed on his back." Ken quickly climbed onto the bed, his hard shaft pointing up in the air. "Is he there and are you wet?"

"He's there and I'm very wet," I said. "Do you want me to mount him?"

"That's exactly right," Arnold confirmed. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself over his shaft. He held it still while I rubbed my pussy over its head. That felt so good that I had to rub it through several more strokes. He smiled in response as I smiled with the pleasure. I positioned the head right at my hole and started to press. I had never had a cock that large before so I felt like it didn't want to go in.

"He's big, Arnold," I said. "His cock feels good pressing into my pussy, but I'm going to have to try harder to make it fit." I raised and lowered myself, wiggling my hips from side to side and from front to back, feeling it penetrate just a little more with each movement. When I felt the head fully inside, I raised myself just a little and let my weight down on his hard-on. I gasped as his tool slid fully into my pussy. I raised myself half way off and lowered again, gasping again with the pleasure.

"Oh, he fills me up, Arnold," I said. "I like being filled up." I was sure that Arnold would hear the sincerity in my voice. I was definitely telling the truth when I said that I liked it inside.

"OK, now Todd needs to climb on the bed so you can reach him," Arnold directed. "I want you to suck on Todd like you've never sucked on anyone before." Todd shifted slightly and I obeyed my orders. I liked these orders. I slurped and moaned just a little extra for Arnold's benefit. Then it wasn't extra at all. Ken felt wonderful inside my pussy and I really liked having Todd in my mouth. My pleasure rose and I was eager to hear what Arnold wanted Jerry to do.

"Now, it's time for Jerry," Arnold concluded. "Jerry should get the K-Y jelly and a condom out of your suitcase. I tucked them in when you weren't looking, just in case you wanted to think about letting me into your butt." I pointed the direction and Jerry rushed to retrieve the tube of lubricant and condom. "Your asshole should be easy to find now, with you bent over sucking on Todd. Jerry should lube up your asshole and enter there." He paused for a couple of moments. "Is Jerry inside you yet?"

"Mmmmfff," I said around Todd's cock.

"What did you say?" Arnold insisted.

"I'm busy sucking Todd's cock, Arnold," I said. "I can't do that and talk, too. Jerry is just lubing me up. He had to take a little time to put a condom on. There, he's rubbing K-Y on my asshole and pushing his finger inside. It feels kind of funny. Oh, I guess it feels pretty good. He's using more K-Y and his finger slides pretty good. Now he's trying to push inside. It's tight, Arnold but it feels good. I'm going to rock on Ken to see if that helps."

I reclaimed Todd's cock and rocked on Ken's hard shaft as Jerry attempted to penetrate my anus. He finally got the rhythm right and slid a little farther inside with each stroke until he was all the way in. It felt strange, but the combined pleasure of riding Ken's cock, sucking Todd's cock and being probed by Jerry's cock added up and I felt the pleasure from all three.

"What's happening?" Arnold asked.

I released Todd again and said, "Arnold, I'm trying to suck a beautiful cock here. I've got a cock in my mouth, one in my pussy, and one in my asshole. They all feel wonderful. But I'll be a little busy here until four people cum at least once each." I made loud slurping sounds as I sucked Todd's cock into my mouth again. Then I made sure I moaned and made other sounds to show how good it all felt as the four of us struggled to find rhythms that would get us all going. Ken reached with his long arms and moved the speakerphone closer so it could pick up my sounds. When we hit the rhythm, I didn't have to fake the moans any more, I was totally turned on by the three penises stroking inside me and the six hands caressing all over my body. I used Ken and Jerry as a backdrop as I focused my attention on Todd's wonderful penis. I made sure I slurped audibly when I made little changes to my attentions on Todd's cock.

Jerry came first and I felt him thrust to get his throbbing penis as deep into my butt as he could. I drew up my stomach muscles and tightened my sphincter to try to hold him inside and I felt him throbbing even more. Then he was spent and I could tell that he was shrinking. He pulled out and took the condom to the bathroom. He returned to the bed and started licking my ass.

I re-focused on Todd and he soon filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it and continued to suck, trying to get all the delicious stuff I could out of him. When he was producing no more and started to shrink, I made more slurping noises and licked the rest of the cum off of his penis. Then there was Ken. I was still riding Ken and neither of us seemed near the end of our session.

"You know what, Arnold?" I said. "Todd's cum tastes really good. I sucked it out of him until I couldn't get any more. And Jerry came in my butt. When he was done, he started licking on my butt cheeks and he's still doing it. Ken still has his big one in my pussy and I'm bouncing on it. It's nice to feel full. And it's really nice to feel six hands caressing me." Now that I could focus completely on Ken's big boner, I rode it and thrilled at the deep penetration and stimulation it offered me. It was big enough around that it pulled on my clit with each stroke. I wondered if Arnold could hear the results in my voice as I tried to describe what was happening.

"Who is doing something with your butt?" Arnold asked.

"Jerry is licking it," I said. "Todd is a little drained for the moment and Ken is otherwise involved. It's a lot of fun to bounce on Ken."

"Are you facing Ken or facing away from him?" Arnold asked.

"I'm facing him," I answered.

"You should turn around to face away from him," Arnold said. "Then he can see your beautiful butt while you're fucking him. In fact, you should be kneeling on the bed with your head down so he can fuck you from behind."