Melanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken and I moved to match what Arnold demanded, then Ken started to stroke me with even more intensity. "Arnold, Ken is fucking me from behind and it's wonderful." Ken started to caress my butt and hips. Jerry moved closer to caress my legs and back on one side and Todd moved to do the same on the other side. "Oh, this is getting better. While Ken is fucking me, Jerry and Todd are caressing my butt and my back. Now Jerry's rubbing my butt and legs and Todd is moving under me to kiss my breasts." Todd and Jerry followed my instructions. "Even while he's kissing my breasts, Todd is rubbing my butt and legs. And Ken is still rubbing my back and butt. I like having all these hands on me, Arnold. And it's wonderful feeling Ken's hips slapping my butt as he drives his big shaft into my pussy." The sensations quickly built until I exploded into a blast of orgasmic pleasure. I moaned loudly.

"Oh, Arnold, I came and that was amazing," I said. "But Ken is still stroking, I don't think he came." Ken increased his rate. "No, he didn't cum but I think I'm going to again." I came again. "Wow, Arnold, I came again and Ken is still stroking. With Ken's long dong and all these hands on my butt, . . . Oh, That's another one." Ken increased his pace and I clutched the bed sheets in my hands. "Oh, my god, I'm going to cum again and Ken's still stroking faster. Oh, Arnold, your fantasy is so wonderful, I . . Oh good god, I'm cuming again." Ken impossibly increased his pace again, then blasted a load of cum inside of me. I felt it and wondered if it would end up in my throat from the force.

"Oh my god, Arnold, Ken blasted me with a load of cum and I felt it all inside me. I feel so full and good." Ken thrust one more time to push his noble penis into my body. "I've never felt anything so deep inside of me before, Arnold. That felt so good."

Ken finally started to shrink. Since I was facing away from him, there was nothing I could do about it. Soon, he pulled out. I flopped on the bed on my back and stared up at the ceiling, a big smile on my face.

"What's going on, Melanie?" Arnold asked. "I don't hear anything."

"Oh, baby, I've just been fucked in the ass, swallowed a really tasty load of cum and had I don't know how many orgasms from Ken pounding my butt with his long dong in my pussy," I said. "Let me catch my breath. In the mean time, you can think about what we should do next."

"That's good, Sweetheart. I like that reality," Arnold said. "Tell me about Jerry. He came first, is he getting hard again?"

I looked at Jerry who was smiling broadly and sporting another hard-on.

"You're right, Arnold," I said. "Jerry's hard again and he has such a big smile on his face. I think he wants to poke me in the butt again." Jerry's brightened and he nodded vigorously. He grabbed his shaft and held it for me to see. I motioned for another condom and the K-Y. He hurried to comply.

"Are you laying on your back, just resting?" Arnold asked.

"You're exactly right, Arnold," I answered.

"Well, lift your legs so he can get at your bung-hole," Arnold ordered. "His hard-on shouldn't go to waste." I lifted my legs and Jerry rushed to apply generous amounts of K-Y.

"Jerry didn't need any more invitation than that, Arnold," I said. "He's already smearing me with K-Y and ... Oh, he's pushing inside, Arnold. His hard prick went inside much easier this time. Now he's pumping me with his hard-on." I grunted a little, in time with Jerry's thrusts. "But my legs are tired, Arnold. I can barely hold them up."

"What are Ken and Todd doing?" Arnold demanded. "They should be helping."

Ken and Todd hurried to position themselves one on each side of me. Each one hooked an arm behind one of my legs to hold it up. I pulled their heads to my chest so they could kiss and lick my breasts. I had a thought and giggled.

"What's funny, Melanie?" Arnold asked.

"It's funny with everyone trying to touch my butt," I said. "Jerry tried to butt-fuck me and keep his hands on my butt. He almost lost his balance and had to use his hands to prop himself up. Then Ken and Todd tried to hold my legs up with their heads so they could caress my breasts and butt at the same time." I clutched at Ken and Todd's heads to keep their attention on my breasts. This was one set of pleasures I wasn't going to give up for Arnold's fake fantasy. "It was just funny."

"Was funny? What's going on now?" Arnold asked.

"I want them to kiss my breasts, Arnold," I said. I grabbed my legs to match what I was about to say. "I'm holding my own legs up so that Todd and Ken can kiss my breasts and still reach to caress my hips and butt. Ken's long arms are really good for that." Ken and Todd took their cues, then Todd changed his approach a little. "Oh, Arnold, Todd figured out that he can reach my clit. Aahh this feels really good. Jerry is still pumping in my ass, Ken is caressing my butt, Todd is stroking my love button, and Todd and Ken are kissing my breasts. I like all of this."

"They should be kissing your butt and touching your breasts," Arnold said. I could practically hear the pout as he spoke. But his voice shook and I suspected that he was rubbing himself again.

"Not right now, Arnold," I objected. "Ken and Todd are doing such a wonderful job kissing my breasts that I want them to continue. Oh, now Todd has a finger inside my pussy and is still stroking my clit. Todd is so wonderfully inventive." I moaned for Arnold's benefit but relaxed into the pleasure my three lovers were giving me. Jerry picked up his pace and Todd worked my clit in time with Jerry's thrusts. Ken and Todd increased their tongue-flicking kisses on my breasts and I moaned louder and faster.

"You sound like you're having a wonderful time, Melanie," Arnold said. I thought his voice shook even more and I hoped he was having his own fun with my description.

"Oh, I am, Arnold, I'm having a wonderful time," I said. "Now fuck off while I enjoy all of this attention." I moaned more as I enjoyed all of the sensations being given to my body, climbing toward another orgasm. Jerry moaned as he came and Ken gave him a firm nudge. Jerry stifled his moans and continued to pump in and out of my butt, filling the condom with his cum. Todd tweaked my clit and I moaned loudly as I came. "Oh, Arnold, this feels so good. I just came and ... Oh, I'm still cuming." I moaned some more, expressing my pleasure in my orgasm.

"It really sounds like you're cuming, Melanie," Arnold said. His voice shook noticeably.

"I really am cuming, Arnold," I said. "I can't fake that. Ooooh." Todd fingered me some more and I continued to cum. "I'm cuming for real and it really feels good." I moaned some more as my waves of passion subsided.

"Are you really cuming, Babe?" Arnold asked. My contented smile broadened. Arnold didn't know it but he just told me that he came while I did.

"I really am, Arnold," I panted. My lovers continued to stroke and caress me.

"It sounded like a guy moaned just before you came, Babe," Arnold said. "What was that?"

"Damn it, Arnold," I said angrily. "At least let me come down from my climax. I don't need to be interviewed while I'm cuming." I relaxed a little more and nudged Todd and Ken to stop stimulating me. Jerry pulled out of my butt and took his condom to the bathroom. "Ahh, that's better. Now what were you saying?"

"It sounded like a guy moaned," Arnold prompted.

"I'm trying very hard to make this as real as I can, Arnold," I said, crossly. In the moment of my pleasure, I wasn't ready to explain everything to Arnold. I felt a little guilty for continuing to deceive him but I wanted to be more in control when he learned the truth. I tried to sound contrite, "Am I trying too hard?"

"No, no, that's all right, Melanie," Arnold backpedaled. "You make it as real as you can. In fact, I hope we can make it really happen some time soon. I wish you really had three guys there with you right now and that this wasn't a fantasy. Nothing would make me happier than to know that Todd, Ken and Jerry are real and there with you right now."

"I can't argue with that, Arnold," I said. "Just don't expect me to talk when I'm cuming and don't pull me down when I'm trying to make this good for you."

"I'm sorry, Melanie," Arnold said. "I'm really glad that you're doing this. How is Jerry doing?"

I looked. Jerry had a kid in a candy shop look on his face. "Jerry is really happy," I said. "I think he has a butt fetish. I think he would like to fuck my butt all night." Jerry nodded vigorously and happily. "As a matter of fact, I know that he would. He was the one who moaned. He got so excited about fucking my butt that he couldn't help himself. I told the guys they'd have to be quiet when we were on the phone but Jerry got carried away."

"That's great, Melanie! Maybe Jerry will get that some more tonight," Arnold said. "I think he should, anyway. What about Ken and Todd?"

"Well, I sucked Todd off earlier so I think he should fuck me," I said. "And Ken fucked me so I think I should suck him off. I don't know how much of his big boinger I can get in my mouth but I really want to try."

"Somebody should be doing something with your butt," Arnold objected.

"Oh, we'll let Jerry play with my butt in a little bit," I said. "He may be a little drained right now but he can grab my butt while Todd is fucking me."

"Don't you want Todd or Ken to fuck your butt?" Arnold asked.

"Jerry is a really good size for my butt," I said. "I'm afraid that anything bigger might stretch me out and cause problems."

"Is Jerry bigger than me?" Arnold asked.

"No, Sweetheart, Jerry is just a little bit smaller than you are," I said.

"But you like him in your butt?" Arnold continued, hesitantly.

"Jerry's hard-on feels good in my butt," I said. Ken and Todd got a little impatient with my talk with Arnold and waved their hard penises in the air. I motioned for them to join me on the bed. "But I have two beautiful penises here with me and they're hard again. I'm going to suck on Ken's long dong and I want Todd to fuck me with his wonder-tool."

"If you're sucking, you won't be able to talk, will you?" Arnold asked.

"It would be really muffled," I acknowledged with a giggle. "I don't think you'd understand a word I said.

"I guess you're right," Arnold admitted. "Look, I'm going to bed. You keep playing with your friends and remember that they're supposed to convince you that your butt is perfect just like it is, OK?"

"I'll try, Sweetheart," I said. "I'm sorry you're so tired." I smiled again, knowing that Arnold had cum and was probably ready for his after-sex snooze. Normally, if I were with him, I would stimulate him for another round. But right now, I was just as happy that he would sleep. That would let me play with my three guys without worrying about noise.

"Me, too, but I have to tell you that I got off a couple of times while you were playing," Arnold admitted. "I'm really happy that you're trying so hard. I really do want to make it real for you sometime. And I'm serious when I say that I wish you had three guys with you right now."

"Thanks, Arnold," I said. "Now I'll try to satisfy these three hard cocks and give their owners a chance to satisfy me. Love you."

"That's the spirit, Melanie. Fuck 'em all," Arnold answered. "I Love you, too."

I climbed out of bed, between the bodies of my lovers, and made sure that the phone was hung up and off of speaker. Then I turned to the guys.

"OK, you heard the man," I said in a commanding tone. "I'm supposed to fuck you all. And you, Jerry, are supposed to fuck me in the ass two more times tonight. And I want to suck you, Ken, while Todd fucks me and Jerry plays with my butt. After that, I want somebody, maybe more than one somebody, to eat me. In the midst of all of that, my breasts had better not be neglected and somebody is supposed to convince me that my butt is perfect just like it is. Is everyone ready?"

As I spoke, all three of the men looked extremely happy. They obviously understood that my stern tone was playful and they wanted to follow the sexual plan I described. Two hard pricks stood at attention, waiting for their opportunities. And Jerry was clenching and unclenching his hands as though he couldn't wait to help with his part of the action. We all climbed on the bed and they rubbed my body all over. I almost came from the pleasure of that stimulation. Then we got into the more penetrating action. Todd mounted me and started to stroke while I claimed as much as I could of Ken's big boner. Jerry massaged and kissed my butt like it was a religious experience. Jerry got his head bounced around some because he was kissing my butt while Todd was pounding into my pussy, but neither of them seemed to mind.

Before Jerry got his third shot at my bung-hole, I decided I wanted to learn how to deep throat a cock. Jerry made sure his cock was clean and I started to suck him. I figured out how to relax my throat a little and managed to take him to the hilt. He begged me to let him finish in my butt, so I let him put on another condom and lube me up again. I had Todd lay on his back on the bed and I got over him on all fours. Jerry butt-fucked me while I took Todd's hard prick in my mouth. Relaxing my throat wasn't quite enough to get Todd in to the hilt, I had to have just the right angle. But I figured that out and both Todd and Jerry came at the same time. I swallowed everything Todd could give me, then tenderly licked his softening penis, making sure that it felt appreciated and clean. Then I looked at Ken.

Ken was hard and absentmindedly stroked his hard shaft. Fortunately, it was just a little bigger around than Todd's but it was considerably longer. He joined me on the bed and I started to suck. I relaxed my throat and moved to align my throat to take as much as I could of that long challenge. When I pushed to engulf it, I found that I had to relax my throat some more. I concentrated on his tool and relaxing my throat and tried again. To my surprise and delight, it slid in and I had it to the hilt in one smooth motion. I pulled back and took a breath, then took it in again. I adjusted my position and rhythmically swallowed and backed off of his shaft. In a surprisingly short time, he spewed his cum deep in my throat. I adjusted my rhythm to his throbbing until he had no more in him. Then I paused to taste what was left of his cum and to lick his member clean.

"Am I a good cocksucker?" I asked the three men. They all nodded vigorously. "You can talk now, you know. Arnold's not on the phone."

"Actually, it's kind of neat to have silent sex," Ken said. "But I think it's time for us to eat you and make sure your butt feels really loved."

We continued into the night and they convinced me that they loved my butt. Jerry was an easy sell because that's all he wanted in the first place. But Ken and Todd appreciated all of my charms and proved it with their loving attentions.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

The Melanie story has quite a few more chapters and I want to make it as entertaining and readable as possible. So if you like the story, have suggestions for improvement or might be interested in reviewing and editing subsequent chapters, please let me know.