Melanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Melanie, you did well yesterday but today the real training starts. I'm sure you've learnt there's just one important thing, obedience. Well now you have to do more than that." The trainer told her.

She was getting a bit fed up of this. It was time to go home.

"You must have pissed off Bernard for him to have sent you here so urgently. The training regime is his usual specification, well you'll soon see." Jimmy smiled.

"He was pissed off! I was the one accosted." She didn't want to use the word rape, not even sure if it could be called that in the circumstances. "By a porn star in front of everyone, the other night." she began angrily.

He stopped her with a hand in her face. "Whoa there girl, what do you think you were doing there in the first place?"

"It was supposed to be a naughty weekend and I didn't think much of it!" She interrupted.

"Just one moment. If you talk out of turn you will be punished. That is one you are owed already so don't go for another," he told her sternly. It was enough to shut her up and listen.

"We're not talking about some fancy weekend here this is for life. I know you've not been trained or have much experience, maybe you're not even sure why you're here, so let me tell you. Bernard bought you off a finder." Seeing the dumb look on Melanie's face he explained.

"A finder is someone who finds women needing to pay off debts, or in trouble and need to disappear, or whatever. He will settle the debts or fix the trouble for a fee. The finder then sells the woman to a rich man and makes a tidy profit. Another part of his expertise is in matching the right woman to the right man. It's a matter of temperament, body shape, fetishes or whatever. You with me so far?" he asked.

Melanie nodded slowly, not sure she wanted to believe all this. The self delusion had been stretched far too thin for her to pretend anymore. She had been fooling herself, avoiding reality; unable to face up to what was happening. The drugs helped but they had cleared from her system.

"I don't know where you came from or what your problem was but the finder paid for you and sold you on to Bernard. He owns you. He is your master. That won't change until he decides to put you up for sale when someone else will own you. That's how it is from now on. In the mean time you need training for whatever your master wants you to do and that is where I come in." He looked her over, assessing her mind rather than her body.

She looked shocked. Was all this news to her or had it only just sunk in? "The sooner we start the sooner you get back to where you belong. Let's see what you learnt yesterday." The trainer firmly barked the one word command expecting her to jump quickly to thrust out her breasts.

Melanie stood quit still staring at him. She tried not to believe it but everything that had happened began to slot into place. She felt so stupid for denying it all. It was too much to take in and began to sway on a decent into a faint.

James roughly pushed her over a chair. He slipped a whip from his belt and slashed at her bare bottom repeating the phrase, "you will learn to obey."

From then on she switched off to concentrate on his orders. With each word she quickly jumped into the positions holding the pose until commanded, again and again.

It was obvious Roberta had nothing to do with this. A single thought rang through her mind over and over again. 'It's all a mistake,' whirled through her mind on a continual loop with the terror numbing her mind.

Satisfied with the now compliant woman he looked her over. Was it the silky smooth skin, the waist looking too small to support such large breasts or the long blond hair and sultry looks? What was the best asset needing emphasising?

The more difficult objective was determining how far she could be pushed before breaking. Keeping just this side of the line was the aiming point. He didn't want to make the same mistake made with Sandy.

The client had arranged for her to disappear after she had ruined one of his companies through fraud. The instructions had been to turn her into a Barbie doll to be returned to serve as an obedient slave. He wanted her to remember she had been an important high flying executive and suffer every moment of servitude.

The training had started too soon after the surgery. The poor thing had been in shock after having her body drastically altered and ended up a mindless compliant doll. James would find a buyer for her as there were plenty out there wanting an obedient big breasted blonde Bimbo.

At least the law would never catch up with her as she was unrecognisable and no longer the self assured business woman she had once been.

***

Melanie was in the stable exhausted from another day of physical exercise ready to collapse into sleep. The demoralising thought that she was owned by someone kept her in a state of shock. Given no time to think it was only now, near exhaustion that she could bear to bring it to mind. She had been bought and sold!

She had fallen into this horrifying trap by accident. Roberta had only rolled her into that packing case to get her out of the way of the removal men. So what went wrong? She vaguely remembered being loaded onto the truck but nothing more. Someone must have found her in that packing case tied up. Could it have been the mysterious finder or had she been passed on to him.

None of that mattered now. She was in the clutches of these rich men who thought they could own a person like a racehorse or pet. "Shit!" Those women at the party were like her, owned, slaves. What was so frightening was how docile they were.

"I'm a slave!" she said to the empty stable. There, she had said it. She was a rich man's pet being trained for his use. Exhausted she fell into a fretful sleep waking suddenly from one nightmare after another with a silent sob.

With little sleep and no time alone during the day there was never a chance to think or to plan. Could she escape from here when she hadn't a clue where she was? Miles from anywhere, no money, no clothes, it would be impossible. She would have to wait for someone to rescue her. There's no family and she had recently moved away from friends and colleagues, so there was just Roberta, her only hope. Could she find her?

***

Another day arrived with Melanie in a deeper state of despair. She was reduced to trying hard to avoid punishment by quickly obeying the trainer. On command she had learnt to jump to it. She followed orders however degrading for she had learnt to obey.

Night seven was scratched as a line on the concrete floor. A little whimper escaped the usual self-control on realising it wasn't just the physical indignities she suffered but something more dangerous was happening. Little by little her self-respect had been whittled away leaving her evermore vulnerable.

She had reached the lowly state of those poor creatures in the banqueting hall and felt so useless. It was impossible to fight it. As she fell asleep images of human furniture surrounded her, whispering to her, mocking her.

12