All Comments on 'Melanie Ch. 04'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
viavaiviavaiover 15 years ago
Awesome

It only gets better! The dialogue is the best thing I've read here. I'd have to say that there has only been one other story I've read here that would be comparable in this extraordinary league of erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you!

It was definately worth waiting so long for this. Its much better than I had ever hoped. No kidding! The story is believable and also hopeful. I trust the next chapter will soon satisfy our curiosity about the fate of Melanie and her sexy Sandy. Surely this should be published. It's definately good enough!

gregarious96gregarious96over 15 years ago
Ace!

First rate! Read it and weep for such starry-eyed but ill-fated optimism. Thanks for a great story - every chapter is a winner.

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23over 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

You, Scotsman69, are a threat to the productivity of anyone!

Keep writing like that and I won't be able to concentrate on anything. Honestly, a wonderful story that fired more than my imagination. Please write more and I will take the risk of not being able to pay attention to my responsibilities.

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlover 15 years ago
Unspeakably romantic

What can I say? Whatever I write will be inadequate to convey my complete delight. From the very first your writing has touched me deeply; inspired me, no less. I love the fine details and the heartfelt care you have taken to write so deeply into their emotions. And of course, the sexuality they share is incredibly exciting! I have no doubt the story will finish in romantic happiness. SG-A.

sweetfeet09sweetfeet09over 15 years ago
Gulp…oh my!

I think I’m moving to Scotland! I simply adore this chapter. I’ve read it a few times, and now just read the whole series again. I love the interaction between these characters, not to mention, I think it’s one of the most steamy erotic and romantic stories I’ve read on this site, period. Your writing, dialogue and character development are awesome. Your stories truly span the gap between romance and erotica in a way that is utterly sublime. I can’t wait for more of this story!! Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautifully written

I knew the first time I read one of your stories that you were talented. You keep proving me right, something I like, so thank you. Keep it up.

Incognito23Incognito23over 15 years ago
Awesome!!!!

I was looking for a quick wank before bed when I found your story, and now I've signed up for an account just so I could leave feedback for your stories. And its 5am. Who wants to sleep when they can read stories like that? They are wonderful! You have a great gift for words and descriptions, and your characters are incredibly realistic. I am really enjoying Melanie, and I am earnestly looking forward to more of Sandy and Melanie's story. (I want to know how it ends LOL!) And the great sex is just icing on the cake! I can't believe your editor is also your muse. Hmm, well she is doing an excellent job at a-musing you and editing too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!

Aaahhhh, at last, do you know how many months your fans waited for this? anyway it was worth waiting superb writing as always. Eagerly waiting for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fearless!

Continuously good, but you can do better than that set up there at the end. I thought it was a bit too contrived for the purposes of the story. Love your flawless writing, and the flaming great sex!

ejlsejlsover 15 years ago
Romance at its best...

The American and the Scotsman. Very romantic, very sensual, very erotic. Your writing draws the reader in and holds them close. I pleasingly surprised that there was more romance than raw sex. Wonderful story, lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I need

more than a coffee or a glass of wine to recover from this! G.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
such a beautiful story

one of the best on Lit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous