Melanie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave up struggling at some point with a heavy sigh. It was no good the thin chains looked fragile but wouldn't give. All he had to do was press a little button and she was helpless. Besides that he looked strong enough to over-power her or beat her into submission. There was nowhere to run to so this would have to be endured.

"You were whipped because you refused to answer a question promptly. You have been confined because you reacted with dissent, you hissed at your master," he stated.

"You will learn to respond promptly to your master and to show respect at all times. Do you understand?" he asked, annunciating each word carefully.

"Yes, master," she quietly uttered, as though trying out a foreign language. She sniffed. Thankfully he interpreted the sniff as resulting from a sob. She certainly sounded contrite but then how else could she react while hogtied.

He picked her up in a pair of muscular arms carefully placing her on a table. He looked into her eyes. "Don't look at me, look down at your masters' feet," he shouted, at her.

So unexpected was the shout she looked down at once. Leaning over her naked body he lightly flicked her back and bottom with the crop.

Roberta screwed up her face from the sting, refusing to let it beat her.

"What have I told you?" he asked, reverting back to the firm deep tone.

"To respond quickly, show respect and to look down, master," she nervously responded.

"Very good," he said. He stroked her bottom and back between the chains soothing the reddening flesh. He started to rub oil over her skin and to massage the tight muscles. The other two looked on wondering if they too might experience this privilege soon.

He was standing behind her and she was lying on the table helpless, with little chance of the other two rallying round if she yelled for help. She felt the cold belt buckle nudge her sex when he leaned in massaging her back. So her sex was at the right level for him to easily take it, if he wanted her.

A palm was caressing in a circular motion her cheeks. Fingers were massaging between both cheeks down to her crotch and she was trying hard to ignore every disturbing sensation. A trickle of oil escaped his light grazing touch which she felt dribble across over-sensitized lips.

Was it his touch opening her up or was it her vulnerability that brought such lively vivid thoughts. Either way she was travelling past just being available, becoming inexorably drawn toward insatiable desire.

All she could hear was the rush of her breathing loud in her ears. In a deep breath was pulled then out it was expelled in a long low outpouring. Giving up holding back she let out a little trembling sigh. The sound became a personal expression of being pleasurably occupied, developing into a moan of pleasure.

Her head filled with delightful sensations demanding absolute attention cutting off all other awareness. Roberta grunted short guttural sounds like a pig happy to be routing in muck.

Fingers were exploring her sex hunting down the inner button that would fire her rocket. A finger gently pried its way up her rectum as it opened up unafraid after all reservations were abandoned.

On the table her body undulated like a snake moving fast over flat ground. The trainer held her in place with fingers in her asshole and vagina while a free hand gripped the harness.

Roberta had a deep set orgasm. Inside was a voluptuous mess of sensations driving feelings, overriding the mind to drive out all rational thought.

As hard and as suddenly as it hit, the storm subsided. Roberta tried to stretch only to feel and hear chains grinding. In a moment of sudden anger she cursed the man who had forcibly done this to her. It should have been with a man she loved and wanted to give her body to.

He took her face in both hands and kissed her gently on the lips. She couldn't strike out or hold him tight. She became conscious of a need to hold him and to have him hold her. He had taken her body but she wanted him to know she wanted him to have it.

She puckered her lips for another soft kiss. Her mouth opened to him as had her sex. She felt his tongue lock on to hers and she held him. Her tongue entwined his and it became so very meaningful in her helpless state. She focused on this point of contact as though their bodies were in an all embracing seal of approval.

Tears dripped down her cheeks and he held her chin in one hand while dabbing at them with a tissue. As though a barrier had been crashed through she felt a rash desire to give everything to him. "Thank you master," she sighed. The words were a small sign of the total surrender she felt overwhelming her mind.

"Thank you master," she said again. The words were repeated to test the sincerity of meaning and to roll the unfamiliar words around her tongue for the sensual feel of them. It was difficult to understand. Was this it? Had she lost her independence? Was she now a slave?

12