All Comments on 'Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 11'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChastizedChastizedalmost 13 years ago

I love your style

Good good stuff right there.

Thanks

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
5 star

i loved it so hot and wild , and sounds real and true, if not true good job, i think i will join a gym in another town be hot to get those young studs real often while i still look good enough to do it, and i am sure there will be lots of black studs workin out also

yummme

want more of mel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wish I could find a married fuck slut like her!

She would be the perfect married fuck slut too find, has a hot body and knows how too use it. I can't get the raging maniacs on her getting mad at your 'story' and that is what it is, a 'story'. Get a grip people it is just a story, the author has stated that it is not true, jeez!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fuck You, Anonymous

Get a life. You followed this author through ELEVEN chapters just to vote and comment derisively. How pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking great

wondeful fuck slut, I could fuck and suck myself sensless with this super hot cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't get many comments? Hope this is not real, if it is I feel bad for your husband. You should just divorce him, but then you would have to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unreadable

This is not sexy.

Reading it, one gets the impression that the "married slut" is frantic (or manic) in her behavior, trying to satisfy an ever-morphing itch that can never be quenched.

This type of behavior in women is not based on their overt sexuality, but rather on an insecurity which itself is based on emotional neglect by their father-figure while they were growing up.

For this reason, the answer to this woman's yearning is not sexual, but emotional. Anyone reading this ghastly treatise can see that the behavior that the protagonist exhibits is, indeed, a self-destructive one, spiraling quickly out of control. The only ending to her plight, if she insists on continuing, will be further self-loathing, divorce, and socially transmitted disease.

The "lady" needs a shrink, and MAJOR family (read husbandly) support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...