All Comments on 'Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 12'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BriteaseBriteasealmost 13 years ago
Not my normal type of story

BUT ---- Extreeeeemly well written. I wait to see how it ends.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
hmm

can not waait to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
screw loose

Wow, Melanie is one messed up chick. She really should set her hubby free, she doesn't care if he catches her. She has both Michael and Brad that are hot for her but things may change if they get married and now they get possessive. Anyhow, you know you won't change but leave hubby so he may eventually have a family, something that you really will never want because you really just want one thing and you only think about yourself, no one else matters. Maybe you can work as a escort. Great story but you really need to be free now so you can get as much and as often of the one thing that matters to you is that constant love stick. So maximize your time getting what you want. Thanks for sharing this tale.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago

Let's see Melanie's life after she starts the starring on the porn website.

mommykim23mommykim23almost 13 years ago
keep going!

I want you to keep going! As you already know there are so many unhappy married women out there that can't just leave like the other comments sugest, so finish her with a happy ending for me! You know who I am!! And for all you people putting neg feedback on here... what are you doing reading erotic stories? Why waste your time reading about Melanie if you didn't like the first part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I think it's clear to see!

I feel you've somewhat given into the publics rantings in this chapter which is a shame!

I would imagine most of the negative comments have been written by men certainly most of the positives have come from women which makes me thinks these men just feel like her husband and can't satisfy a woman!!

Keep up the series I've been enjoying it! I'd like to see Melanie get a bit of a submissive side but then that's kinda my thing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please continue this! Expand on her life in the industry or other stuff!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nasty shit

This author is as much fun as a colonoscopy, and his writing is even less fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3429 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...