All Comments on 'Melinda's Story'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
I Want Some of That!!

This is one of the best BDSM, I have read. I would love to Fuck Mommy Slut. Gotta go see do you got any more. Thanks for this one I really enjoyed it.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
A little too rough.

This wasn't so much bondage/discipline as it was sadism/masochism. A few slaps is one thing. Striking her had enough to knock her to the floor? He's lucky he didn't fracture her jaw or knock some teeth loose. Instead of using her as a punching bag, he might have simply restrained her arms, bent her over, and begun spanking her. In fact, if he had this confrontation planned out, with his sister joining in later, he might have had just had some cuffs ready to bind her hands behind her before explaining about his father's journal.

If you continue this, I'd hope you keep in mind that a submissive submits--it's in their nature to submit to a dominant personality. The mother might resist the advances of her son at first, since it's new territory, but if she was as much a submissive as the story indicates, her son would have probably been able to conquer her inhibitions without practically raping her.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Not bad

But think you stopped too soon the first part could be a lot longer. Reminds me of Michele and Jennifer my two former cum sluts before I released them of my control.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
This is a good story start, as long as it doesn't get too violent, and he shows his mom that she is loved

There can be only one master, so Melanie has to be a sub to her brother as well as his mom being submissive towards him.

It is a fact that the sub is the one who controls what happens between master and sub. It is up to the master to show his sub that he loves her and will do whatever it takes to make her happy. That sometimes becomes a monumental task for the master to find out what really turns on his submissive, and by the way it looks, he has two submissive women to figure out what they need. Not an easy task.

I am interested in how he brings the two women under his control, and satisfies both of them.

Thanks for the read

Kingjeeves58Kingjeeves58over 9 years ago
Needs to be longer

Great start needs to be longer though

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
need part 2

Love the way she is slapped around and showed who is in control...need part 2

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
consider this

OK first off this not the BDSM lifestyle, BDSM is always consensual, There is an acronym RACK Risk Aware Consensual Kink or SSC if you prefer Safe Sane and Consensual. Notice Consensual is in both versions. What is described here is abuse coupled with a possible case of Stockholm Syndrome. Please do not confuse that with the lifestyle of those that practice BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As a member of the BDSM community the assault (and that is exactly what it was) was way too over the top. No sub or slave is going to truly submit themselves fully in that manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

I'm a sub and I never submitted to my master like that. At least not right away. That takes time. A dom and sub relationship takes time but it's a good story. Just needs some work.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Nice Story

But it needs to be finished how do Brother & Sister work together. Do they gather other Subs besides their Mom.

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

It is a good story but way to violent. Submittion should not be abusive.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

The abuse of slapping prevented this being a 5⭐️ story,,, submission is not abuse to control the person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...