All Comments on 'Melissa and Roland Ch. 01'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gave it a one because there is no reason to accept being treated like this in your own home.

"Honest officer, I thought he was a burglar when he and his accomplish entered our home unbidden. Then when they pulled out their pistols, I was afraid for my wife and myself, so I shot them. Dead. Yes, officer, I am aware that the law allows me to protect myself from perceived threat and I did perceive them to be a threat. Yes sir, I agree, why a wealthy man and his assistant would pull a gun on me is a mystery; but I guess we'll never know. And yes, I will be filing suit against their estates for mental damages."

That's how Roland would end up in my story.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
For now....Just almost 2 *

The story isn't very promissing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Fucking Bullshit

Loser wimpy shit!

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Intriguing

Let's have some more before giving a score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Badly conceived and poorly written

Needs some better editing, but most of all it needs a better plot. Characters acting without rhyme or reason. And really, not much happens and certainly nothing is explained. Not worth the time spent to read this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Beginning

I don't understand the negative comments. This is a unique way to introduce the characters & plot. I like to use my imagination to add to the eroticism. I hope there is much much more of this story to cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-great beginning

Sounds like you're in the minority. Who wants to use imagination when reading erotica? Why bother reading at all? Doesn't sound like a story worth reading. I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shit

Just shit. That is all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There seem to be too any loser wimp husbands like this.

I feel sad for them. How do they get this way? Domineering mothers? I hate to be too judgmental. I know they used to blame homosexuality on mothers' parenting or absence of fathers. So maybe guys are born this way, too? It just seems sad to be treated like a lackey in your own marriage, to build your whole life around the fact that you imagine your wife behaving like a porn star, and that's what turns you on, rather than you being the one to get the blow job from your wife. I have read that mens' relationships with women are being screwed up by their watching too much online porn; they don't know what real women are like, and live more in their heads than in real life.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after what I have read of what supposedly normal, heterosexual males putting up with in LW stories. You guys will tolerate a lot to have a beautiful, sexy woman on your arm. The rest of us ordinary women don't get that kind of forgiveness or consideration. Sadly, I got used to it early in life. My own bouncy, cheerleader sister, a classic blue-eyed blonde, used to get away with and get so much more from my father than I, the smarter, better-behaved, dutiful-but average-looking daughter, did. Fortunately for me, I found a nice-looking guy who thinks I'm hot stuff.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
I like it so far

Cuckold helped dress his wife. As her lover looks on and learns something about her taste. He is a smart stud and stayed out of the choices, just let the cuckold do what cuckolds do best.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Interesting....

All background, though. Moving on to see what comes next. Great promise...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous