Melissa Shows Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there in her sexy little panties. There was dead silence in the room as the men were entranced as she smiled and placed her thumbs inside the waistband then began to pull them off. When they were pulled down to just above her pussy, she turned her back to them again, bent over and pulled them down the rest of the way, exposing her ass and pussy to her husband's friends. She stepped out of her underwear and threw them at Max, hitting him right in the face which made everyone laugh and broke some of the tension in the room.

Max took a deep whiff of his surprise gift, then held it up to Fred's face to tease him too. She did a pirouette for the guys, proudly showing off her nudity for them. Melissa was feeling just a touch of the excitement of being nude in front of an appreciative audience again, a much smaller one, but exhilarating nonetheless. She liked being the center of attention, prancing around naked knowing Fred and Max wanted to do much more to her than just look at her.

Sitting quietly, Jack was a very proud husband and reveling in the fact that his best friends wanted his life with his wife. His dick quickly hardened seeing Melissa flaunting her naked body. He knew his friends didn't understand how their buddy could allow his wife to wear a skimpy outfit in front of them, let alone take off all her clothes but he also knew they weren't going to question their good fortune. He chuckled to himself thinking about how they would react if they knew what she had done at the club.

Melissa continued her serving duties after noticing the men had empty glasses. Their eyes watched every wiggle of her ass, noticing how the muscles of her cheeks alternately tightened with each step. She stopped halfway to the kitchen, looked over her shoulder to make sure they were checking her out, gave her ass a quick shake for them and continued on to the fridge. For the rest of the afternoon Melissa played the part of a nude waitress for Jack, Fred and Max. The football game had become secondary to her antics. She was making sure to give them good looks of her pussy lips by sitting on the edge of her chair with her legs parted. It gave her a feeling of control having them in an almost trance-like state staring at her body.

As the game neared completion the guys were not even trying to hide their erections. Melissa had made it clear that nudity was as far as she was going to go, no matter how much Fred and Max hinted about taking it further. When it did finish Melissa boldly told them the show was over too, signaling for Fred and Max it was time for them to depart. Reluctantly Fred and Max complied after finishing their beers and got up to leave. Melissa gave each guest a peck on the cheek and a little hug. She took the opportunity to rub her breasts up against them both just to give them a little bit extra thrill. Fred fought the urge he had to grope her but Max was much nervier grabbing a handful of her ass causing her to squeal before leaving.

As soon as the door was closed behind Jack's friends, Melissa told him, "We need to go into the bedroom. I'm so horny, I need to get fucked."

Jack couldn't wait for his friends to leave and followed his wife into the bedroom where she helped him strip and sank to her knees to begin sucking his dick like a wild nymphomaniac. He told her how hot she looked being naked in front of his friends and how they both wanted to fuck her.

"You know they are going to go home and jerk off thinking of you, don't you?"

"Yes I know. If they stayed any longer I may have let them fuck me too but I didn't want to do something we might regret."

Jack swallowed hard not realizing how hot his wife had gotten. He laid her down on the bed and began eating her wet pussy. In between licks, he kept telling her how his friends would love to be there tasting her, fondling her and doing all sorts of nasty things to her. It quickly drove her over the edge to a hip bucking, wild orgasm followed shortly afterwards by another. Melissa's face was red from being so horny and the power of her orgasms, Jack smiled at her as he climbed between her legs.

Before entering her, Jack told her, "This one is for Fred and Max you cock tease."

"Yes dear, but I'm your little cocktease. Now quit talking and fuck me."

Melissa felt her husband's dick slide easily into her and started to dance inside of her juicy cunt. The whole time he was fucking his wife, Jack repeatedly told her how sexy she was and how much his friends wanted her. She closed her eyes and fantasized about them each taking a turn on top of her until she felt Jack tense up. He shot a huge load of sperm into his wife. It was only the first load as they fucked again that night before finally going to sleep.

Over the next week, Jack and Melissa talked about her exhibitionism several times and how much they both enjoyed her showing off. Melissa wanted to be discreet in the ways she exhibited herself, not really wanting episodes like being nude for Fred and Max to be a regular occurrence. They were both concerned that eventually someone in their circle of friends would reveal their secret kink and it would make things very awkward. So they planned to figure out how to fulfill Melissa's desire to show off her body and Jack's desire to be a willing voyeur safely and minimize the risk of being embarrassed with their friends.

That Saturday morning Jack approached Melissa with an idea, "Seeing we don't have any plans for tonight, let's go out to dinner and a few drinks."

Melissa readily concurred and replied, "Yes, I'd like that. Where do you want to go?"

Jack mentioned their favorite restaurant but added, "Maybe we could stop up at Mike's club after dinner."

Jack swore he had no hidden motive but thought it would be nice to visit as customers rather than employees. Melissa of course was suspicious and rightly so, but agreed that it might be fun. That afternoon, she went out to get a manicure and pedicure, then to have her hair cut and styled. All on Jack's credit card which he didn't mind since they were venturing to the club. She also had a few packages with her which piqued his curiosity when she got home. Jack told her she looked stunning as he tried to see what she bought, but she swatted his hands away.

The outfit Melissa bought for their night out was a denim button down mini skirt, paired with a high neck, sleeveless, white crop top along with her white, open toed heels. She had a couple of buttons on the skirt undone to show off a generous amount of her long, lean legs which seemed even longer thanks to the heels. Her top was opaque showing off just a hint of her dark areola underneath but wasn't really obvious. Jack liked that she wasn't wearing a bra, he thought it was sexy how her breasts jiggled as she walked. He also loved the bare shoulder look in general and that she was showing a lot of bare skin without revealing too much. It was sexy not trashy.

Jack gave her a wolf whistle when he saw her, "Damn you look sexy tonight baby."

"Thank you dear. I hoped you'd like it."

As they walked to the car, Jack noticed a confident strut in the way his wife moved with her long blonde hair blowing back against a warm, summer breeze. He knew this was going to be another fun night. Heads turned as they entered the restaurant which boosted Jack's ego. They enjoyed their casual meal and drinks together. Both of them had a nice buzz as they tried not to show each other how anxious they were to go to Mike's club and return to the scene of their craziest sexual adventures. Melissa excused herself to use the restroom and when she came back to the table Jack noticed a couple of more buttons were undone from the bottom of her skirt. He smiled at her seeing that even more of his sexy wife's thighs were exposed. She let him know it was time to go which caused an immediate stir in his pants, she clearly wanted to attract some attention at the strip club and was in a great mood.

The ride to the club was quick. When they walked inside they were immediately flooded by memories of those special evenings where Melissa stripped off her clothing and proudly displayed herself to all of the men. The place was packed, full of horny guys of varying ages and social status. Jack saw the heads turning to follow Melissa as they found some seats at the bar. It intrigued Jack that a woman with her clothes on seemed to draw the attention of the predominantly male crowd even though there were plenty of naked women around. He assumed they hoped that she was a dancer and would soon be stripping on stage. Sitting at the bar allowed Melissa to proudly show off her legs that were barely covered by the denim material now that she was perched on a bar stool.

As if he had been watching on his surveillance camera, Mike came down from his office as soon as Jack and Melissa sat down. He greeted them with a wide grin on his face. He hugged Melissa while giving her a friendly peck on the cheek, Jack waited and shook his friend's hand. Mike graciously told the bartender that all of their drinks were on the house as long as they were there. Melissa spotted a familiar face as Don came out of the backroom with one of the dancers. She knew what probably went on inside having been there before with the huge man. He greeted the couple too but didn't hang around he was busy managing the club.

Mike asked Melissa, "So are you here to dance a couple of sets? You know, customers have been asking where you've been and I've been wondering myself."

"Sorry to disappoint you Mike but Jack and I are just her for a couple of drinks. My dancing career is over."

"Your fan club will be disappointed to hear that Lyssa," Mike replied calling her by her stage name.

She smiled at his reference to her and replied, "Life is full of disappointments Mike. They'll get over it."

Mike chatted with them for a few more minutes before returning to work, he promised to come back later. Jack and Melissa relaxed and found themselves enjoying watching the action in the club without the pressure of her waitressing or performing. It was fun getting all the looks of admiration from the guys in the club. It was a huge turn on when a couple of them even came up and asked her for a lap dance. Melissa was truly flattered but informed them she was just a customer like them and enjoying the show. As Mike said he would, he came by every so often to talk and predictably he kept trying to get Melissa to go on stage. He told her the guys would absolutely love to think they saw a lady come in for a drink and end up stripping, but she kept telling him it was not going to happen.

Melissa and Jack sat for a few minutes before she went to talk to a couple of her friends that she met while working at the club. It was fun for her to talk to the girls and even went outside to smoke a joint with them. Jack saw what was going on and felt his heart beat a little faster; he knew that pot always made his wife horny which could only mean he would benefit from it later. When she came in from outside and returned to Jack, she was clearly relaxed and in a great mood. She stood next to Jack at the bar swaying her hips to the music. He watched his wife knowing she was feeling no pain from the drinks and pot. Once again Mike appeared, Jack thought he must be continually watching her because he was ever the opportunist. He suggested that if she really wanted to dance, she should do it on stage and get paid for shaking her fine ass.

"I don't know Mike. I'll think about it," she replied, showing that the walls of resistance were coming down.

Jack sensing her inhibitions disappearing jumped at the opportunity and encouraged her to have fun. The guys shared a look seeing she was seriously contemplating it, but she still seemed a little reluctant. Mike grinned at Jack before walking away to speak with the DJ, Melissa and Jack watched the short conversation which ended with the DJ nodding. The dancer on stage, who had been one of Melissa's friends at the club, finished her set.

As she collected her tips from the floor the DJ announced to the crowd, "Hey guys, I'm sure you've all noticed the gorgeous blonde lady at the bar with the finest legs in town. Well, I think if we gave her a little encouragement, we might get her up here on stage. What do you say gentlemen, let's give a big round of applause for Lyssa."

Melissa felt all the attention in the room shift to her, she was more than a little embarrassed by being singled out and gave Mike a playful but dirty look. Jack thought it was a brilliant display of manipulation by pressuring his wife into it. She was smiling and blushing as the crowd cheered and called for her to dance. But Melissa still resisted and tried to wave them off.

The DJ pressed further, "Come on guys, you have to do better than that if you want to see Lyssa get naked for us."

The roomful of drunken men began to scream, shout, whistle and cheer so loud the sound was deafening. Now it was Don pressuring her as he went over to offer his big hand to escort her onto the stage. She couldn't fight the urge anymore, after a short pause she looked at Jack who was grinning from ear to ear and that was permission enough. She placed her hand in Don's and followed him to the stage driving the men wild. The DJ knew what songs she liked and promptly queued them up once she stood center stage. The music started and she began strutting around the perimeter of the stage. Her heart was beating hard in her chest as she surveyed the crowd; there must have been over a hundred pairs of eyes on her as she began to dance, moving her hips and body to the beat of the music. It was an incredible feeling having all of the sexual admiration from the men, she saw her husband proudly watching from the bar and knew he was getting hard from the show. She had a soft chuckle realizing he probably had the idea in his mind all along.

Melissa decided to have her fun lifting her blouse and flashing her tits for the crowd which got another loud cheer, then she toyed with them after they were shouting for her to take it off. As the first song was nearing an end she quit teasing them and pulled her blouse over her head, exposing her bare, 34b tits. She began to bend and squat to give the crowd a view of her thong and ass cheeks and playing with the buttons of her skirt, undoing one at a time until there was only a single one left but not hiding much. The men went wild again as she unbuttoned the last one and let her skirt fall to the floor. She paraded around the stage, collecting tips and showing herself off, reveling in the unbridled passion the men were showing her. She was basking in their admiration, knowing she was the object of their sexual desires. What made her wet was understanding that each of them wanted to fuck her and Jack would actually let them if she wanted. She also knew the more they desired her, the more he desired her too.

Shortly into the beginning of the last song, Melissa stripped off her thong and pranced around completely naked on stage, except for her heels of course. Jack thought his wife never looked better as she exposed her long legs, bare pussy, ass and tits for the entire crowd, she had a look of pure bliss on her face as she gave everyone what they wanted. She especially loved looking into the faces of the men nearest the stage when she got down on the floor and spread her legs wide, she turned her body slowly so everyone could have a good view of her pussy. She grinned wickedly as she used her fingers to spread her lips. Satisfied they had a good enough look of her like that she turned over onto all fours presenting her ass, all the while taking more and more tips. When the third song ended she felt just as disappointed as the crowd. After gathering the remaining money thrown onto the stage, she exited and went back to the dressing room.

When she was fully dressed, she joined Jack and Mike back at the bar for a drink. She smiled at the pair of men as she took a spot between them. Mike went straight to encouraging her to work for him at some private parties and to be a regular dancer at the club. Melissa assured him it wasn't going to happen and this was a one off, it was fun and she might come back on a random night but it wasn't going to be a regular thing and definitely not working parties. Disappointed but not giving up Mike was able to convince Melissa to do another set that night and for extra kicks she even gave a couple of lap dances at the encouragement of Jack, who watched on the surveillance camera in Mike's office. He loved watching his wife draped over a stranger's body, letting him look, touch and grope her all over except for her pussy. Jack never tired of seeing his wife cock teasing men in this manner. Melissa was amazing at giving the men private dances and leading them on, she even aroused one so much he had an orgasm in his pants while she was grinding her ass against his crotch.

After her final lap dance Melissa joined Mike and Jack in his office. As expected Mike tried again to lure her back but again was unsuccessful, her heart wasn't into becoming a full time dancer. She went to sit down next to her husband but Mike beckoned for her to go over to him. Jack noticed the other man's weird control over Melissa as she went to him without question.

Mike told her, "I can't thank you enough for coming out here tonight Lyssa. That was quite some show you put on out there tonight. The men will be talking about it for a long time, telling their friends how a woman came out of the crowd to dance on stage. Word of mouth is everything in this business. Thank you."

"You're welcome Mike. I had fun too but before you go any further, I don't want to do this on a regular basis."

"I know Lyssa. I get it."

Mike reached out brushing her blonde hair away from her face, he gently tucked it behind her ear. Jack was surprised as Mike placed his hand behind her neck and leaned in to kiss her. He was watching as the other man seduced his wife and manipulated her. What he found most interesting was how he kept calling her by her stage name.

"You're a beautiful woman Lyssa, with a nice body."

Mike was emboldened and felt her tits through her blouse, when she didn't stop him, he lifted it to expose them. Without any hesitation he leaned down to suck on her already hard nipples. Melissa felt the urge to stop him but there was just something about him that left her helpless so she let him continue. Everything he was doing and saying was making her hotter and hornier, it was clear where this was going and Jack understood too as he sat back in the seat getting comfortable. He stared into Melissa's eyes as he undid her skirt one button at a time as Mike stared directly into her eye. Again, she showed no sign of stopping him and the skirt fell to the floor while he touched her between her legs.

"Wow Lyssa, you must have really enjoyed yourself out there tonight. Your panties are soaking wet."

His fingers pressed against her pussy through her panties and he rubbed, the satin material was getting increasingly damp. Melissa tried not to show how pleasurable it was but she couldn't control the muffled moans escaping from her mouth. She was sounding like a purring cat. Mike knew he had her and could do what he wanted. Without warning he ripped off her thong leaving her stark naked. Jack sat up a little more at the abrupt way he tore his wife's panties away but remained silent, his silence was a tacit approval for Mike to continue his seduction of his wife. Melissa's body tensed as Mike's finger began to probe her hot pussy while his thumb stroked her clit. His other hand went back to fondling her breasts. She looked to be completely subservient to him as he worked her pussy and clit faster. Melissa moaned louder as she got close to cumming, but then Mike stopped his manual manipulations and told her to get on her knees. Jack watched in awe as his wife obediently complied with his direction.