Melissa Shows Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what you are about to do?"

Melissa nodded and said, "Yes sir."

"Tell me what you are going to do Lyssa. Tell Jack what you are going to do."

"I'm going to suck your dick Mike," Melissa said as she looked up at him with her soft blue eyes.

He smiled as Melissa unbuttoned, then unzipped his pants, she pulled them down along with his underwear releasing his semi-hard dick. She took a hold of it and slowly stroked him while looking over at Jack. His reaction was nothing short of lustful. Melissa knew she could do whatever she wanted for Mike and Jack was not going to interfere. She began to lick Mike's balls while continuing to pump his shaft. Mike placed his fingers into her blonde hair keeping control over her. She licked the length of his cock like it was a dripping ice cream cone, she worked her way up to the head where she dragged her tongue underneath the ridge of the head. Mike was moaning softly as Melissa swirled her tongue all around it, giving the tip butterfly flicks before opening her mouth and taking his cock deep into her throat. She felt his grip tighten in her hair and started to bob servicing him like all the other sluts in the club.

Mike groaned appreciating her talent, he looked at Jack and told him, "Damn buddy, your wife sucks a mean dick."

He let her suck his dick for a few minutes before pulling her by the hair, he spun her around and made her bend over his desk. Melissa was very familiar with this position having been fucked like this before by Mike while Jack watched. He approached from behind and teased her opening by rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit. Melissa moaned freely, her breathing got shorter and faster the more he teased her with his eight inch cock.

"What do you want me to do now Lyssa?" Mike asked.

"I want you to fuck me with your big cock Mike," she replied.

"Tell your husband what you want me to do."

"Jack, I want Mike to fuck me hard. I need his big dick inside me."

Jack sat silently with a smile and intensity in his eyes watching his wife's servitude of Mike, never once objecting but enjoying every moment. Mike turned her head so she was looking directly at Jack. He then thrust himself deep into her pussy and began to fuck her. He began fucking her faster and faster as she writhed on the desktop, clutching the edges as she allowed Mike to ravage her pussy. Her husband witnessed the look of pure pleasure on her face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head while she lightly bit her lower lip, her hot pussy was being penetrated roughly. He was fucking her hard enough that their skin was slapping together loudly and Jack could hear the sounds of her juicy cunt.

Mike grabbed a handful of Melissa's hair, pulling on it forcing her head up and said, "Listen baby, I need you to do me a favor and work a party for me. What do you say Lyssa?"

She grunted out her reply, "No Mike. I can't do that."

"That isn't the answer I want to hear Lyssa. He's a very powerful man and I need your help."

He smacked her ass sharply and pounded her pussy even harder. He tugged on her hair again, treating her like the whore she really wanted to be.

"You want to do it, don't you Lyssa? Just admit it. Tell me the fuck'n truth."

"Yes Mike. I'll do it. I want to do it," she screamed just before she started to come to a violent orgasm.

Mike had a smug look of satisfaction on his face, having broken her. He looked over at Jack and said, "I tell you buddy, the pussy is so much better when they get turned on from stripping. Your wife has the hottest pussy I've had in a long time."

After Melissa's orgasm, Mike made her get down on her knees again to suck his dick. It was his way of making sure his girls knew who was in charge. When he was on the verge of cumming he began rocking his hips. Melissa struggled with his eight inches as he fucked her face until he blasted his load into her mouth and then made her lick him clean.

When Mike was done, he looked at Jack and said, "It's your turn buddy. Thanks for sharing some of the best pussy I've ever had. She gives great head too."

Jack couldn't refuse, his cock was ready to burst through the front of his pants. He quickly got his cock free and fed it to his wife. She hungrily took it between her soft lips, her head bobbed furiously on it as Mike looked on.

Jack told his naked wife, "That's it baby, suck my dick like you did for Mike. I know you like being a little whore for us. That's it baby, suck it like the cock sucking whore you've become."

Melissa couldn't believe what she was hearing but it only made her want to suck more dick. Jack wanted to fuck her pussy too, he stopped his wife's incredible blow job and made her lay back on the desk. She spread her legs, waiting for her husband's dick. Jack approached her and ran his dick up and down along her lips like Mike did, making her beg for it, calling her by her stage name too.

"Go ahead Lyssa, beg for my dick like you did for Mike, you fucking slut."

"Oh fuck me Jack, I need to get fucked. I'm so hot, I need it badly. Please, please fuck me."

Satisfied with her pleas, Jack plunged his dick deep into his wife's pussy. Mike sat in one of the seats and watched the action, happy with the outcome. Jack and Melissa kept their eyes focused on each other, they shared the passion of the night. Jack kept calling her a "whore" and a "slut," but it didn't bother her at all, she enjoyed being called dirty names and it drove her to another raging orgasm. Jack couldn't hold back much longer and moments later filled her pussy with his sperm.

It took a few minutes for Melissa to recover from her double fucking Once her senses were calmed, she got dressed with Mike, of course, reminding her that she promised to work the party for him and it was going to be the following Saturday. He also told her it would be on the customer's yacht and to invest in a really nice bikini to wear. The last comment was for her to not wear her wedding ring, they didn't want any complications. She understood what he was saying and agreed. Mike excused himself and they left the club for the night. The drive was oddly quiet, Melissa was deep in thought about the party while Jack was shocked how well the night went.

He had a secret and that was the whole evening had been planned with Mike beforehand. Jack was hoping to coax his wife into dancing again and desperately wanted her to agree to do a party for Mike. He had hoped that once she got to the club she wouldn't be able to control her desires to be the object of men's sexual fantasies. He knew Mike would want to fuck her again and she would want to be fucked; it played out almost exactly as he had hoped. The one thing he didn't count on was Mike telling him he couldn't watch her on the yacht because there was no way to get him on board so she would have to go it alone and then tell him about it afterwards.

When they got home that night, Melissa still wasn't sexually satisfied and needed Jack to screw her again which he was more than willing to do. Afterwards, he told her how wonderful the party would be and not to worry, just to enjoy the sex and be ready to tell him all about it. Melissa confessed to her desire to jump on the stage as soon as they went inside the club. She also confirmed to Jack that Mike had some strange dominant control over her when she was horny. He laughed and said he noticed it too. Everything was good as they closed their eyes and fell asleep in each other's arms.

At breakfast, Jack asked if she was really prepared to do the private party and Melissa told him she thinks it might be fun, plus, she gave her word to Mike. She asked if he was still okay with it and he assured her he was. Melissa mentioned that she'd need a new bikini of course, which meant a shopping trip during the week making her husband laugh knowing she was going to be hitting their credit card.

"Just remember the sexier the better," he commented.

It was Wednesday afternoon when Melissa went to the mall to find her bikini, it was quiet, which she liked and a bit of a break from looking for a job. She was growing frustrated with giving her resume out and figured she could also pick up another outfit for any potential interviews. There was a trendy store she was particularly interested in going to that catered to a younger crowd. She had heard some of the other dancers talking about it and figured it would be a good place to find a new bikini for the party. She looked around inside, it was mostly a store for women but had some men's swimwear too. There was only one other person, a man, in the store when she got there. She noticed he was tall, good looking, in his late 20's, browsing but she didn't pay too much attention to him. Slowly she went through the various racks of suits but couldn't make up her mind and was beginning to feel anxious. They had all sorts of choices from mild to wild and everything in between and didn't know how revealing of a suit she should buy.

She was lost in concentration as she went through her options when a voice spoke from behind her, "Is your name Lyssa?"

It took a moment, she didn't catch on but then it hit her, sending a wave of panic through her body. The young man in the store recognized her from the club. She took a deep breath before turning around to respond because she did not know what to say or do. He was standing there smiling at her as if he was meeting a celebrity.

The man then said, "Oh my God, it is you. I swore I'd never forget you."

Melissa gave him a frightened look and told him, "Please be discreet."

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry. It's nice to see you again." He then whispered, "You probably don't remember me but I saw you at the club and uh, you, uh took me into the VIP room."

Her heart sank. She actually did remember him because he was so cute. He was one of the guys she blew in the VIP room. There was a flood of memories as she recalled how he looked, how she felt at the time, what she did for him and how his cum tasted.

"You do look familiar," she said with a shy smile.

He whispered again, "You were fantastic that night. The best I've ever had."

Melissa now went from being nervous to being flattered and a bit turned on. They made some small talk as he fawned over her and she mentioned that she was trying to pick out a bikini for a party. He was fascinated that she would be working a party. She explained she was having trouble deciding and the young man, who introduced himself as Mark, offered to help. While she was hesitant at first, it sounded like an intriguing idea, especially for an admiring fan. He had already seen her completely nude and had received one of her signature blow jobs so this was mild in comparison, so she agreed. She went ahead and picked out three bikinis to try on to get Mark's opinion.

The first bikini was a regular suit and most conservative. It covered her entire butt and showed very little cleavage. Melissa knew this wouldn't be the one but wanted to tease her fan before revealing too much of herself. The dressing rooms had a semi-private area where a customer could get a second opinion from a spouse or friend which is where Mark was waiting. When she came out to get his opinion, his eyes scanned her half naked body from top to bottom. She knew he was recalling seeing her fully naked body before at the club so let him have his moment. He told her it was nice but wanted to see the others. Melissa laughed to herself as she turned back to the change room. As she changed out of the first bikini she saw that her nipples were hard and there was no denying what was starting to happen between her legs. There was a building fire for sure.

The second bikini showed more cleavage and was cut higher in the back so her ass cheeks hung out. She was confident that this would be more along the lines of what Mark liked. His eyes lit up when she came out and twisted and turned in front of him. He stared intently getting more aroused as she looked at herself in the three mirrors which showed her every angle. She could see his reflection and he was watching her every move, she offered him a smile every now and then as she adjusted her top several times before going back to the dressing room to try on the last one.

Melissa felt a little more adventurous as she left the curtain partially open so Mark could watch her undress as she put on the third bikini. He immediately noticed he could see her naked body in the reflection of the mirror and wondered if she did it on purpose, not that it mattered. He was getting an unexpected treat on his weekday trip to the mall. He felt his pants tighten in the front as his eyes scanned Melissa's naked body. He was reminded of her striptease at the club and how comfortable she was being naked in front of a crowd of admiring men. What he remembered most was she had rejected several men who wanted to take her into the VIP room that night but not him; he was so excited that she accepted his request.

Melissa finally came out in the last bikini, Mark's mouth literally hung open. It had tiny electric blue in color with triangles of cloth that only covered her nipples and a sliver of material in front that barely contained her pussy lips. In the back there was nothing more than a thin string between her ass cheeks. The top tied around her neck and the bottoms also tied together on the sides. Mark could see her from all angles thanks to the mirrors and thought she was hot.

All Mark could mutter was, "Wow," as he stared at her.

Melissa asked, "It's not too revealing is it?"

"Not for a private party where you'll be stripping anyway," he replied. "You look stunning."

"Thank you Mark. I can tell you like it," she replied, making a reference to his obvious erection.

"You're making it difficult to go back to work. I'll never be able to concentrate now."

After a short pause she replied, "Well, maybe I can help you out."

Mark was confused by her remark. He wondered if she meant what he hoped or was there a different meaning. Melissa was feeling very horny after being this young man's personal model. She also realized she had given him a lapdance and blowjob before so there was no need to be modest now. She gave him a seductive look and motioned for him to follow her into the dressing room. He hesitated for only a split second, not believing his good fortune. He had a nervous energy as he followed Melissa into the dressing room; it was the opportunity for sex but also there was also the fear of getting caught.

One thing he knew for sure was there would be no forgiving himself if he ever passed up this type of opportunity. He quickly closed the curtain behind him. Melissa smiled at him as she looked up into his big brown eyes. She asked him for assistance in untying her top. He did as she asked, freeing her breasts, then she repeated her request for help untying her bottoms. Mark had the bikini undone and off in a flash, making her giggle. She stood in the dressing room completely naked in front of him. She had him sit on the bench just like at the club.

Melissa got close to him, rubbing up against him like she was giving him a lap dance without the music. His hands immediately began to roam over her naked skin as she offered her hard nipples to his lips. She moaned softly as he sucked on them while his finger found her pussy. She never let anyone play with her pussy in the club, it was against the house rules but there were no rules in the dressing room of the shop. He found her pussy damp while he finger fucked her. Melissa moaned in his ear as he quickly added a second finger. She reached down and unbuckled Marks' belt, undid his pants and reached inside. She freed his cock and stroked him while he continued his fingering of her pussy. She wanted to sit on his cock and have him inside her but knew that was going too far. She did lower herself down and teased the head at her opening. Mark groaned as he bucked his hips upward trying to push in. Melissa's body tensed as she had an orgasm from all the fingering and teasing.

When she caught her breath, Melissa got down on her knees and pulled Mark's pants down to the floor. She let her blonde hair trace over his naked thighs while he felt her hot breath inches from his dick. She knew she had to get this over quickly before they got caught so she took his entire dick into her throat and began to blow him. Her tongue swirled over the head and shaft as she sucked him deep. Her lips gave his shaft the perfect amount of pressure and his dick moved smoothly between them. She loved the taste and feel of this man's cock in her mouth.

Mark was getting close to cumming and placed his hands on the back of Melissa's head. She enjoyed the feeling of him taking control as he started to pump his dick in and out of her mouth in rhythm to her bobbing head. He was grunting and roughly fucking her mouth when he lunged and filled her mouth with his sperm, it was a huge load and some leaked out of the sides of her lips. She swallowed all she could and then licked him clean; she made sure his balls were drained. She gave him a look from between his knees, cum still on her lips and her bright blue eyes sparkling. She licked her lips making him smile as he zipped up quickly. Mark told her he had to get back to work but not before giving her his card which had his cell number on it. He told her to let him know when she'd be dancing at the club again or if she was willing to do a private party for him and his friends.

After gathering her composure in the dressing room and changing into her street clothes, Melissa decided to purchase two of the bikinis leaving the conservative one behind. She walked up to the counter to pay for them and was embarrassed when the female clerk gave her a knowing grin. She kept grinning the entire time while cashing her out causing Melissa to blush a bit. The clerk cleared her throat and motioned to Melissa that she had something on her chin as she put the receipt in the bag. Melissa blushed even more but politely thanked her, wiped the remnants of Mark's cum from her face, then quickly exited the store. When she was safely outside and alone, she burst out laughing at getting caught blowing the guy in the dressing room and then leaving cum on her face. So much for being discreet she thought to herself. She only hoped Jack would understand because she had to tell him.

Later that evening, after dinner, Melissa confessed to her whorish actions that afternoon. She was apologetic, almost in tears, telling Jack she didn't know what came over her. As she expected, he not only was okay with what she had done but he was turned on by it. As proof, he took her into the bedroom where he made her tell him every little detail of her afternoon adventure. Jack insisted she give him a blow job too, telling her to pretend it was Mark she was sucking.

He told his wife, "Damn, Lyssa, you're such a cumslut but I love you for it. I can't wait for this weekend."

It only took a couple of minutes of Melissa's sucking to make Jack blast a load into her mouth and like a good slut she swallowed it all, just like she had earlier that afternoon with Mark. Unlike the afternoon though Jack reciprocated by eating his wife's hot pussy until she had a couple of orgasms herself. By that time, he was hard again and took the opportunity to give her pussy a good fucking, it was clear now that both of them could hardly wait for Saturday. She wanted to show off again and play the part of a whore to which her husband replied that she wasn't playing a part of a whore, that she was one. Melissa smiled at him and wagged her finger playfully but she was starting to wonder if he was right.

As the weekend approached, Melissa was getting more excited, nervous and even a little scared. Being on a yacht in the middle of the ocean was completely different than being in the club. She wouldn't be able to leave if she wasn't comfortable and didn't quite know what to expect. That Friday evening, Mike called and told her a car would be sent for her about 2 PM. He also explained to her that the customer was closing a business deal on his yacht and she would be joining them afterwards as part of a celebration. He assured her several times the client was a long time customer and her safety wouldn't be compromised so there was nothing for her to worry about.