All Comments on 'Melting the Ice Ch. 01'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG!

I am about to burst into tears!! I can't wait for the next chapter!

me71me71about 14 years ago
I am so bitch-slapping that Louisa!!

just cos she picked a playa, doesn't give her the right to say mean things about other people. Some friend she is!

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Chick drama! Argh!

First off, so so glad you're writing another story. I love all of them and this one is shaping up to be as great as the others. . I hate what that Lousia chick did! There's always some jealous tramp making trouble for others. . Hope Nat wises up. . Oh and Haydon is sooo hot!! *squeal*

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffabout 14 years ago
As always, fabulous!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

morningsdawnmorningsdawnabout 14 years ago
Wow

I love all of your stories. I though the last one was going to be my favourite but now I am not sure. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next instalment.

lost_in_youlost_in_youabout 14 years ago
what a bitch!

I can't believe Louisa did that! It would be easy to say she had too much to drink and it just slipped out but that was just unnecessary!

The attraction between Hayden and Natalie is so hot! Hopefully, there will be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep Going

You are my favorite writer. Please do not give it up. Go Flyers.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Fabulous!

I still have no clue about hockey or who these guys are supposed to be loosely based on but it doesn't really matter...the stories just ROCK! Another 5 star chapter as always!

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
I don't have enough superlatives to top the other commentors, but--

I can thank you very much for a wonderful story-again.

sprezzaturasprezzaturaabout 14 years ago
Obsessed fan right here.

Ah yes, "Hayden" is the most attractive man ever, I can't lie. Thank you for doing justice to his attractiveness, very steamy. Bring on chapter two, where this Louisa girl has some explaining to do, not to mention Hayden, too. Let's see if Hayden and Nat can make it work AND keep it frisky. ;-)

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
oh no!!!

you just didn't leave us with a cliffhanger didn't you??? and you will not be updating soon because you have 2 jobs. what a bummer. waaaahhh!!!

i hope you will still update regularly even if you have 2 jobs. really, seriously. please reconsider. hehehehe..

what a nice chapter. Hayden is a real gentleman. I hope he is also persistent and will not let Nat go without resolving this misunderstanding. good writing again mugsby. that is why i just can't help reading when you have an update. take care girl. :)

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 14 years ago
Awwww...

I'm so touched you remembered my request when it's like months ago. Thanks for the shoutout as well. You are my favorite writer in this website because not only areyou talented but also because you bring in new stories each and every time; you never fail to be original. The fact that we're hockey fans help too. I would just like to say thanks for granting my request. My face team is the penguins really since sidney joined in '05 and that's the first story you did so I was hooked. Well, this story is awesome and I think king henry deserves his own hea. Nice idea inter-changing the kid's and avery's names. Lol.. I thought it was great since they're mortal enemies and all. And I'd like to point out that avery really is an ass. First making that immature bet and the next dissing louisa and finally, ruining it for king h and natalie. Great work! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
First time reader

I must admit I haven't read any of your other stories, but I LOVED this chapter and look forward to more! I will have to go look up your other finished stories. Great cliff-hanger! I love your writing.

denverjohndenverjohnabout 14 years ago

WOW all I can say is your a mean mean man...... This is like a form of cruel and unusual punishment. Please write more.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Just when I thought..

..you couldn't do any better...Mugsy, Mugsy..that was so good! Don't think I like this Louisa..backstabbing bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh no

Mugsy did it again! Sorry to hear you won't be writing so much but congrats on the jobs. Now for the story ... I'm not liking that Louisa girl all too much right now. First, she gives Nat a hard time since Hayden bothered to ask for Nat's number and Sidney didn't give a hoot about Louisa. Second, Nat now finds out her gal pal was talking crap about her. As if Louisa never went home with a guy she just met ... um hello, Sidney? Louisa needs a good bitch-slapping that's what. With jealous bitches for friends, who needs enemies? Poor Nat. Bring on Chapter 2!

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15about 14 years ago
Damn Louisa...

I know she didn't truly mean it, but why would she say something like that... It wasn't any of their business.

Great opening post! I can't wait to read more of it!

And congrats on the fact that you're going to be busy. Like you said, it's a lot, but it'll be better in the long run!!

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Yay!

Nice job, Mugsy. Sorry it took me a bit to comment, but you know where I was. ;) Hayden's cool, Nat's cool, but let's bring someone into give Sidney a smack. ha ha

jimdel1jimdel1about 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

you can't just stop there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a very good story going, and you just left a big, big cliffhanger!!!!!! please, take your time and make this story good, ok?

lilahbell189lilahbell189almost 14 years ago

i love this hockey stories :)

There awesome!!!

Please keep writing MugsyB

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
damn louisa, is right!

how could she?? guys talk too! i feel so bad for hayden, who sounds just so delicious!!!

lili82lili82about 13 years ago
ugh,

Louisa is what my niece calls a hater! Natalie and Madison need a new friend!

lust_addictedlust_addictedalmost 13 years ago
um...

Ok.. as of right now Louisa is on my sh*t list. Who tells a complete stranger something about a friend like that? Not cool. She seriously needs to redeem herself, but not after Natalie says a few choice words of her own.. or even better, just gives her the silent treatment of guilt where you just know you messed up big time. Lol. Great story!

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

13. Melting the Ice (HL and Natalie):

http://www.literotica.com/s/melting-the-ice-ch-02

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slow

This may turn out to be a good story, I hope so. But the "seduction" scene was so

slow it bored me. I really hope the rest of the story is not like that.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story

Great first chapter.

I do not agree with the previous comment. I like the slow development of the plot, especially the romances. Excessive speed can remain in erotic couples, but romances have to be slower, they must reflect feelings, otherwise they are just lust without love.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What is she upset about, doesn’t every man call his date a slut as casual dinner talk?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES