All Comments on 'Melting the Ice Ch. 03'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Allsoccer23Allsoccer23about 14 years ago
I love it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for adding this story! I loved reading it!

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
I want me a hockey player!!

I love your stories and this one is no exception. . They all made me want a hockey player of my own which is damn near impossible in South Africa. You're a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

This one felt a little choppier than your others, though. Maybe that's because you had other things pressing in on your time... But I still loved it. The last sentence is perfect and SO romantic. :)

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
You get better and better..

Girl, you have a gift! That was beautiful! I loved it. Well done, Mugsy! and Thnk you so much. I hope you have a nice break, don't work too hard. Drop by now and again!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 14 years ago

another fine story.

it's gonna be hard when our future fixes won't be so fast filled as they are now, i'm always happy to see another chapter appear on here.

*will cross fingers for the future*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Perfect!!! I'm going to miss your frequent postings. Best of luck in your new jobs, make lots of money so that you can stay home all the time and write hot hockey stories for us! ;) Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.

~S

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
I'm sad its over

and will be a while before we get a new story from you! But it was a fabulous tale to leave us with. Thanks MugsyB :-)

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Ah, the happy ending

Great job. Nice realistic conflicts, too, and resolved like (relatively) normal people. Good job, Mugsy!

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 14 years ago
Savored every moment

Since you forewarned us that this would be your last post for quite a while, I read the last part very slowly, immersing myself in what was happening and before I knew it, it was over. I would be anticipating reading more. Then again, I could reread some of the old ice stories, especially the first one. Great work MugsyB

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
Another good one

You always manage to change things up enough to keep it interesting. I agree with a previous commenter that there were very real issues in this story.

It is bittersweet to read the ending, knowing that it will be a while before we see more from you!

I'll say it again, I think the next saga could be about a certain blonde Swede who dwells in D.C...... :) Best of luck with the jobs, and hope to see you back soon!

sprezzaturasprezzaturaabout 14 years ago
I liked it

...But now we need to read those one-off stories that don't require as much time. I have one in mind, already, for you and it involves the back of a limo. HAHA. Until you post that one, I'll just have to reread your other stories.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
ohhhhh

I will miss you Mugsby. I hope you will still write and update stories here. Good luck on your new job. :)

I love all your stories and yeah i will just have to re-read your stories again....until you post new ones. God bless you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
timing is everything

So, I'm reading this while SportsCenter is running in the background, and who should flash on the screen in an interview...? Boy, do you pick them well!

Great story. While we'll miss you, Mugsy, you're taking a break on a high note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Aww Mugsy

Like everyone else, I too will miss you and your entertaining stories. Melting the Ice was a nice "last hurrah" kind of thing before going on your break. I hope you will return to us soon. Congratulations again and know your fans are awaiting impatiently for you. Thank you for all the "Ice" stories, they are always a favorite of mine to read and reread.

michchick98michchick98about 14 years ago
Dang it!

I missed this story when it first posted, but got myself caught up. Another fantastic read from you! And on the verge of playoffs! (GO WINGS! - Yeah, I had to say it.)

Great story, Mugsy. Probably one of your best (but I always say that.) Seriously, your "Ice" stories get better and better.

Congrats on getting a job!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Sigh.

I love a happy ending. And I love when all the characters from other stories make an appearance. Thanks for writing.

anamikaraksanamikaraksabout 14 years ago
Miss you already!

This was wonderful and exactly what I have come to expect from you! Sigh. Will miss you but best of luck in your new endeavors. Still hoping to see something from you every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great pick

I must admit, the Rangers do have a gorgeous goalie. Great job writing as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of my favs

i have read all the stories in this series, this one is by far my fav! loved every second!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

LOVED the story! I'm not even a hockey fan and it is one of my favorites. And I just had to read the others in the series as well. You are an excellent writer and I hope to read more of your stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love your endings as always. Though I do have one request--please write a story about Lucas as well. I found him so interesting from this story, I am hoping to see him more in the future. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!!great, wow, amazing ... :)

Another great story. Maybe better than the other one about hayden and annie. Should def be published. You are an amazing wrighter. Keep up the good stories. Oh yeah i second the other anonymous comment about a story about lucas..... that would be good and interesting ..... Hopefull more stories in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing from beginning to end!

This story blew me away from start to finish. I stayed up all night reading it. I love how you captured the essence of Romance. The whole story was perfect. I felt as though I was in a dream and found myself smiling when something good happened and anxious to find out the resolution to a conflict in the story. I want to let you know that you are truly talented. Bravo!

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

14. On Thin Ice Ch.1 (ZP and Meg):

http://www.literotica.com/s/on-thin-ice-ch-01

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Write more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SEquel

Please add a few more chapters or write more :D please i love your work!!

photolvrphotolvralmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Your stories are wonderful! I love the "ice" stories! More hockey? Please, please, please. May I suggest an All Star game, the Olympics, or an off season hockey camp.....opponents and wives could meet and be friends. Thank you so much!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great romance!

A great and magnificent romance.

It may seem a bit silly that being me a man, I have found that a wedding engagement was missing in this story, but hey, that might be for a future sequel, right?

I know that the author has returned to write on this site, so I hope that in the not too distant future, we can find another of his published works here.

5 * for you.

My condolences to the families of the victims of the Fort Lauderdale shooting.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This has been a great story. I sure wish it went on. Quite a few of your stories feel as if they have not been finished at the end. Please continue those stories especially this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES