Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn’t know why she had bought the gun and wasn’t sure what she planned to do with it. The thought of yelling “If I can’t have him, no one can!” and going on a shooting spree seemed way too cliché in her mind; she had to believe she was above something so lame. Then again, why did she buy a gun in the first place? She didn’t really plan to use it on that Courtney girl, did she?

All she knew was that she wanted Melvin for herself and no one else.

***

Richie Golding tucked the walkie talkie between the seats and started the car’s ignition. He peered through the driver’s side window and watched as Melvin and the girls separated to their own vehicles: Melvin and Courtney into his BMW, the other girls into a small red sports car. How had Melvin lucked out enough to spend the evening with such four beautiful women? Richie turned to Brenda; she looked about ready to die of boredom, her head resting on her hands, her face slack.

“I hope you like Chinese,” he said and put the car into drive. Melvin had told him where he and the girls were headed, and Richie had passed the information one to Red team, Bridget and Joey. They would all meet up at the restaurant, and who knew what would happen next? Richie hoped that it would be as entertaining as he suspected.

“Anything’s better than sitting in this car for another hour,” Brenda said and peered through the window with her light blue eyes.

***

The Red Dragon was considered the best place for Chinese in the state, and Melvin had some difficulty finding a parking spot. Finally, he found one and felt relieved that he had made reservations earlier in the day. He hoped that either Richie or Brenda had done the same. As for Shelly, Tina, and Tasha, they might have some trouble getting a table which was no skin off Melvin’s back as far as he was concerned. The quicker he could be rid of them, the better.

Melvin led Courtney into the restaurant and was met by a tall, sour-faced Chinese man in a tight suit, standing behind a low podium. He was younger than most maitre d’s Melvin had encountered and more handsome. His black hair was slicked back over his head, and he straightened a red bow tie as they approached him. He gave Melvin a thin smile.

“May I help you?” the man said in perfect English with no discernible accent. Melvin felt a small pang of disappoint; he thought that polite waiters unable to speak good English were almost an obligatory stereotype which only added to the atmosphere of Chinese eating establishments.

“Yes,” Melvin replied. “I have a reservation for MacMuffin.” The man did not giggle at Melvin’s last name, but looked down at the open book before him with a searching gaze. The man must have heard his share of ridiculous last names in his business. His finger tapped against one page.

“Ah, yes. Here we are. Table for two?” the man said.

“Make that five,” Shelly’s voice said cheerily from over Melvin’s shoulder. He hadn’t heard her or the others come in. He thought that they would still be circling the parking lot, looking for a space. Melvin cursed their good luck. The Chinese gentleman looked up from his book, and a frown parted his face, his brow furrowing.

“There’s no reservation for five. I’m not sure we will be able to do that. You may have to wait for some time,” he said, his face turning to Melvin for a reaction.

“That ain’t necessary,” Tina said, walking towards the man and whispering something in his ear. Melvin couldn’t make out what it was, and he was sure that he didn’t want to know. Tina wore a slinky, short green dress, and the Chinese gentlemen had to forcibly remove his wide eyes from the swell of her bosom. Tina finished whatever she said to him, and the man nodded.

“Follow me,” he said. Melvin exchanged looks with Tina, but she merely shrugged at him and followed the Chinese man. They were led to a far back table. The man snapped his fingers, and two young men popped out of nowhere with extra chairs. The Chinese gentleman and his minions disappeared a moment later. Once seated, Melvin could contain his curiosity no longer.

“What did you say to him?” he asked Tina. Tina’s eyebrows raised, and she leaned back into her chair. A sly smile curved his lips.

“Nothin’ much. Just a few sweet nothin’s,” she said.

“Yeah, right. I’ll bet it was nothing,” Tasha replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes. “That guy’s a friend of ours from the university, Bruce Chen or something. He’s had his eyes on Tina here all semester.”

Tasha looked much different than she had earlier in the day, when she was restrained within a sweltering tan uniform. She had on a glittery blue shirt and a pair of tight jeans and looked absolutely beautiful. Her long brown curls flowed around her neck and shoulders, framing her exquisite face. She kept flashing smug looks in Melvin’s direction, and he did his best to not notice them and focused on Courtney.

Suddenly, Tina pushed her chair back, stood from the table, and said, “Excuse me for a moment, ladies and Uncle Melvin. I need to use the facilities.”

She walked off towards the restrooms, and Melvin caught sight of the Chinese man who had seated them watching her and then following her towards the women’s room. Melvin felt a churning in his guts, thinking about the way that Tina had whispered to the man. He hoped none of the other women noticed. His ex wife’s niece sure got around.

Tina’s words from earlier in the day came back to him: “Uncle Melvin, I’m a freshman in college now. Suckin’ and fuckin’ is kinda what I do.”

After a few moments, Bridget Briswell’s voice said, “Melvin, is that you?”

Everyone turned to face her. It was the first “accidental” run-in of the night on the agenda, and Melvin knew that Richie would be close behind her. Bridget wore a tight red dress, one that accentuated the curves of her slim figure. Next to her was a large, muscular man with jet black hair and a face that would have allowed him to star in at least B-quality action movies. Melvin stood to greet them.

“Bridget? Hi!”

“Hello, this is my friend, Joey Dangerfield. Joey this is Melvin MacMuffin, a client of mine.”

Melvin grinned as he took Joey’s hand. Dangerfield? With a name like that, the guy was begging to be put into action films, battling the likes of Van Damme, Stallone, or even The Rock.

“Bridget? Melvin?” Richie Golding appeared out of nowhere, Brenda Briswell clinging to his arm. Brenda did not look pleased to be there, and her eyes popped wide when she saw that Bridget, her twin sister, had on the EXACT SAME red dress that she was wearing.

“Bridget!”

Bridget turned and squealed, “Brenda!”

To everyone else, it looked more like one person gawking into a mirror’s reflection than two separate twins, shocked and more than a little pissed that the other had chosen the same dress for the evening. Richie and Joey exchanged terrified glances; there was no way to tell the two women apart.

***

A back room in the restaurant served as a kind of makeshift office with a variety of filing cabinets, safes, and adding machines. A desk sat in the far side of the room, but it was on a soft velvet couch pushed back against the left wall that Tina Swift spread her legs wide as the Chinese gentleman ate her sopping pussy. She’d always had a thing for Asians.

Bruce’s tongue swirled over her hard, protruding clitoris, his fingers dipping in and out of her, her wetness gathering as he gained speed. She fisted a hand in his dark hair and pulled him up to her face to exchange sloppy, moist kisses. She could taste herself on him, a sweet and tangy flavor, something that only turned her on more.

“I didn’t know you worked here, Bruce,” she said, breaking their kiss. The man smiled back at her, wiping off some of the juices that glistened around his lips with his sleeve.

“There’s a lot of things you don’t know about me, Tina. For instance, I bet you didn’t know my parents owned this place,” he replied.

“What? Why didn’t you tell me?” she said, stroking his face with one hand.

“You never asked. All you ever ask me for are answers for our exams. Speaking of which, did I miss much in class today?” he said.

Bruce sat next to Tina in more than one of her classes, and they had achieved a kind of scholarly friendship over the last semester, one that consisted mostly of study groups and Bruce tutoring her on just about every subject the university had to offer. Tina had been desiring to take their casual friendship to the next level for a few weeks. What a coincidence that she had run into him! However, it seemed like a good day for coincidences.

“Maybe. I’ll make you a deal, Brucie. You make me cum, and I’ll let ya see my notes,” she said, her lips curling impishly. Bruce laughed.

“You’ve got a deal,” he said and began to kiss down her neck and chest.

***

“So Bridget, what is it you do?” Tasha Turner asked, bringing a glass of wine to her lips and taking a cool sip. Her brown eyes glowed in the soft light of the restaurant. Tasha hoped that their food would be out soon and vaguely wondered what was keeping Tina. Shelly, on the other hand, didn’t seem to mind that Tina was gone; she bided her time by teasing Courtney and Melvin with giggly questions.

“I’m Brenda. That’s Bridget,” the blonde replied in a low voice, cutting her eyes and pointing at her twin.

Tasha shrugged; it wasn’t like it was HER fault that the two twins were identical in both looks and dress tonight. Tasha thought there was no reason to get offended, but Brenda seemed hopelessly irritable for some odd reason. Perhaps because Brenda’s date seemed more interested in her twin sister. Tasha, personally, would take either one of them or better: both at the same time. She enjoyed the mental visualization she had of creating a reversed, naked female Oreo.

Hearing her name, Bridget turned and said, “Yes?”

“Nothing,” said Brenda curtly and turned her attention to her wine glass. Bridget shrugged.

Oblivious to this conversation, Richie Golding felt his hand swatted away from what he thought was Brenda’s upper thigh. He started.

“Richie, what are you doing?” the twin said under her breath, turning towards him.

“Sorry, Brenda. I thought...”

“Brenda? I’m Bridget. She’s Brenda,” Bridget whispered harshly.

“Yes?” Brenda replied, turning towards them.

“Nothing,” said Bridget. Brenda’s eyes narrowed.

Richie groaned. He wasn’t even drunk yet, and he couldn’t keep track of who was who. It was going to be a long night.

***

Tina pleasurably squirmed under Bruce as he pushed into her with swift, fluid glides, her tight nude body rubbing against his own. He plunged his hands into her cute blonde curls and felt her own fingers digging into the flesh of his ass, desperately pulling him deeper inside of her moist pussy. She uttered her approval of Bruce’s thrusts with soft, throaty moans, her eyes rolling back into her head.

“Oh, baby. I’ve wanted this for so long,” she whispered and sighed as a bolt of pleasure plowed through her stomach. It was true; she had fantasized about Bruce’s athletic body on top of her own for some time. Bruce’s eyes were clenched tight as he concentrated hard, keeping himself from cumming; Tina was so tight and felt so good, it was an effort to hold himself together. He knew better than to look into her sparkling blue eyes or at her pert bouncing breasts or he would just loose it.

It didn’t take long before Tina felt her fingers and toes start to become tingly, and she knew the first climax was near for her. She’d been lucky today in the orgasm department; perhaps she was finally at her sexual peak. Or perhaps she just had hit the male jackpot. Either way, she wasn’t going to complain.

Bruce felt Tina clench under him, her face contorting as she bit her bottom lip to stifle a scream of passion, and then she squirmed violently, her hair flipping back and forth as she twisted her head from side to side as she came on Bruce’s impressive cock. Bruce quickened his own thrusts, hoping to meet her climax with one of his own.

“No, no. Not yet,” she begged as her breathing slowed to normal. Bruce allowed himself to slow down and looked questioningly at her. Tina covered her face with her hands for a moment and blew a long sigh through her lips. When she took her hands away, Bruce saw that her cheeks were a little red with a blush.

“I don’t know how to say this BUT...” she began and giggled, pleased with her pun. Bruce said nothing but waited for her to continue. Tina licked her pink lips.

“Wanna stick it in my butt?” she said in her twangy southern accent. Bruce’s eyes widened. Was she kidding?

In reply, Bruce flipped her over on her stomach, Tina landing with a soft “off!” escaping her lips. Tina laughed and stuck out her ass provocatively, holding her ass cheeks open with her hands. Lathering his cock with a thick mixture of spit and Tina’s juices, Bruce slowly pressed the meaty helmet of his cock against her asshole and sighed as it popped through into her ass. Tina groaned. She couldn’t explain why she liked getting her ass fucked and licked; it was just one of those things. She mentally thanked the male cheerleader that had first tossed her salad and opened her eyes to the universe of anal pleasure.

Bruce had never experienced anal sex in his entire life and especially hadn’t ever felt something as tight as being inside of Tina Swift’s ass. The thought that he was pumping his stiff cock into the bottom of the cute blonde that sat next to him in Advanced Calculus only made the situation hotter as far as he was concerned. He knew he would not be able to last very long, but he tried his hardest to maintain control. He ran the day’s specials inside of his head, trying to give some distraction to the unbelievable pleasure he was feeling. Moo Goo Gai Pan. $ 9.95. General Tsao’s... oh, she felt so damn good!

Tina’s perfect globes of ass cheeks clapped loudly against his skin as he thrust in and out of her. Bruce could feel sweat beginning to drip down his forehead and the side of his cheeks and could see it glistening on Tina’s arching back. A bead slipped between his lips, and he licked it up, a salty flavor invading his mouth.

“Oh, fuck! Aren’t I a slut?” Tina cried as Bruce let her have it with a deep thrust. She moaned. The heat of Bruce’s cock in her ass was an amazing sensation. She absolutely loved this.

“Oh, yeah. You’re a fucking anal whore,” Bruce breathed as he continued to fuck her. Bruce grabbed a handful of blonde curls and pulled it a little as he continued to pump, his thrusts becoming more and more rapid. Tears began to form in Tina’s eyes as he fucked her, her hands working at her own pussy, her swollen clit caught between two rubbing fingers.

Just before Tina had managed to get herself worked up to orgasm, she felt Bruce suddenly pull out of her and spray her backside with a copious amount of warm semen. Dammit! She supposed her luck with orgasms had to end sometime.

Bruce collapsed onto the couch next to her, his cock still slick with various juices. It flapped as he sat down, reminding Tina of those old door stoppers, the ones that she would push down as a kid to hear their metallic “twaaaang” as they bounced up and down or left to right until back to normal.

“From now on, that’s how our study sessions should be,” he sighed. Tina snuggled up next to him, her asshole still burning slightly from the fucking it had gotten, a feeling that Tina found strangely pleasurable.

“You better believe it,” she said with a girlish giggle.

***

Abigail sat in her car, looking at the gun in her lap. What the hell was she doing? What the hell was she thinking? She looked up and out the windshield at the Chinese restaurant, The Red Dragon. Melvin used to take her there all the time when they were married, and she had hated it. Now? She only wished she was inside with him. She wanted to confront Melvin and his trampy slut of a date, but she certainly didn’t need a gun for that. Did she?

She ran a hand through her short dark hair. She had to get Melvin back, but why? She was the one who had divorced him. What had changed her mind? The time she’s spent with him at lunch? It didn’t make any sense, but then again, very few things in life do. Did it matter?

“I have to get him back,” she whispered to herself, wondering why she was following her ex husband with a gun in her hands.

12