All Comments on 'Memorable Trip to Goa'

by kvijaya508

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Indian Cuck writer

Would Indian readers confirm whether Cuckoldom is rampant in India!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I didn't even read this so someone tell me if I'm correct. Let me guess......Indian cuckold who wants his wife fucked by 1 or more huge cocked men while talking about his little cock? I mean not that it is a cliché or anything!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nope.

Just skimmed this shit and gave it a -1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Voyeurism and sharing wife

This is some sort of voyeurism. Watching people in sex, but not directly participating. Here the husband is having only 5 inch dick. But his wife is very sexy-gorgeous, so he enjoyed her having sex with big dicks. This type of mentality exists. Nothing related to any country; sex is a beautiful thing, beyond any boundary. Does not mean that Indians won't be like this.

Good job!!! Keep it up!!!

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
LW and the sexual majority male people

@ Anon It is true there are 2-5% (it depends on countries) male people who likes to see or to share their wives so they do not do extramarital sex with other women.

(I closed from this group the swingers, the mutual husband-wife change and the "TRUE" (in capital letter) open marriage. Because in these cases the husbands do extramarital sex with other women as their wives.)

We are the sexual majority male people readers and we do not turn on the cucolding lifestyle (the voyeur thing is a type cuckolding lifestyle). We like reading cheating wife stories, but so the betrayed husbands change the cheating wives to a better women and if it may be with a good revenge against to the lover(s) and the cheating wives. I think the cheating wives change to better women is a good sexual fantasy for the sexual majority male people and this 2-5% sexual minority male people must understand this sex fantasy is same right as the sexual minority's sex fantasy is.

BTW If you look at SOL (storiesonline.net) you will find 6 (six) cheating wives stories from me (DUNA), here I have only 1 (one) stories.In all my stories there are cheating wives, but they are be changed to better women in my stories!!!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Absent

Let me count the aspects which are absent

1). Enough information on any of the five participants to understand them and have feelings (whether regret, joy, surprise, disgust, etc.) about them and their actions.

2). Any sort of tension about what MIGHT transpire in the course of this evening.

3). Any sort of logic about WHY what DID transpire made any sense.

4). Any prior history about any of the five which gave any hint that they might do something highly unlikely or unusual.

I would give a one-story 'pass' for failure to use an editor to make the language easier to follow. Unfortunately, this is the first LW story posted by this author, but there have been a number of stories in other LIT categories, so 'pass' rescinded!

Use the Volunteer Editor service offered by LIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story and clearly a very happy wife and equally happy husband. Watching a black 10 inch cock bring her to orgasms she has never experienced before is a gift for her she will always remember from goa. Having a 5 inch rod has its benefits in this case and lasting only two minutes when he penetrated his wife is a sign that he was very turned on watching her being satisfied by david and his friends. I hope this is a true story and your wife and you continue to enjoy the variety of men who are willing to take your wife to new sexual exoeriences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkvijaya508@kvijaya508
Chief engineer in corporate sector, 52 years of age. Wife is a homemaker, 45 years of age. We are married for 22 years having 2 grown up children. We love to write and read erotic stories; make horny friends. With love.........

story TAGS