Memories of Holidays Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, digging her nails into my forearms. "Yesssss!"

I saw a rose-colored patch appear on her chest, just above her tits, at the same time that I felt her pussy start to squeeze down on my cock. Soon after that, her body started shaking on the felt table.

"Oh my god I'm cumming!" she moaned, pulling on my arms and digging her nails into them.

When she stopped writhing on the table, I stepped back, sliding my pole out. Pulling her by her arms, I slid Pam off the table.

"Oh my god!" she moaned as her feet hit the floor. "My legs feel like rubber!"

With her back against the table, and holding onto my arms, she knelt down in front of me.

I moaned softly as she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, shiny and wet with her nectar, and she slowly slid them down my length.

I held her hair as she bobbed her head for a couple of minutes, and then I felt, and heard, a 'pop' as she released me from her warm mouth.

"Mmm. I taste good! No wonder you like licking my pussy!" she said as she stood.

I pulled her in and kissed her, squeezing her firm ass, and then spun her around.

She moaned as I bent her over the table, and then yelped as I slid the entire length of my shaft into her pussy.

"Ohhh shiiiitttt!" she gasped as I started plunging my cock in and out of her as I grabbed her hips.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my pussy!" she gasped as I picked up speed and slammed harder into her.

I then reached one hand out and grabbed a firm hold on her long, dark, and still wet, hair, pulling it back.

"Oh yeahhhh!" she moaned. "Give it to meee!"

Her moaning started getting louder and she started pushing back harder. I saw a sheen of sweat appear across her back.

Slowing things down, and wanting to see just how wild she would get while drunk, I slid my cock out and slapped it in between her asscheeks, rubbing her juices on her tight back hole.

Pam gasped, placed her elbows on the pool table, raising her head and shoulders higher, and moaned as I rubbed the head of my cock on her asshole.

Once it was nice and coated with her wetness, I slid my pole back down and plunged the entire length back in with one hard shove.

"Nnggghh!!" she grunted as my hips bounced off her ass.

Still holding tight to her hair, I slid my other thumb down between her asscheeks and started rubbing it on her tight rosebud.

"Ohhhhhh!" she gasped as I pressed my thumb a little harder. I kept my cock buried deep in her pussy, pushing my hips against her ass, and I slowly started pushing my thumb against her asshole.

"Ohhh myyy goddd!" she grunted as my thumb slowly invaded her tight back door.

Once I had my thumb as deep as I could get it, I began to slide my cock back and forth again.

Pam let out a sound almost like a growl, put her hands on the table, and started pushing back at me.

Soon, her breathing started getting heavy and I saw her legs shaking.

"Oh shit!" she gasped. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my god! I'm cumming again!"

I pulled back on her hair again, and that set her off. I could feel her asshole clamp down around my thumb at the same time that her pussy started squeezing and massaging my cock.

"Ohhhhyeeaahhhh!" she whimpered, dropping her body to the table surface. Her legs started shaking, I could feel her juices coating my balls, and her back was covered in sweat.

I continued stroking my shaft in and out of her pussy, and it wasn't long before I knew my time was up.

"Oh shit, baby!" I grunted. "I'm gonna cum now!"

"Wait!" she replied, pushing back against me. "I wanna feel you cum in my mouth! I wanna taste you!"

She quickly turned around and dropped to her knees as I grabbed a hold of my cock and squeezed tightly on the base.

Reaching up, she pulled my hand away and plunged her lips down the length of my rod.

She immediately started bobbing her head up and down, reaching around and grabbing my ass, and I grabbed a hold of her hair again.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, bobbing her head faster.

I felt her tongue sliding up and down the underside of my shaft, and then she suddenly slid back, keeping her lips wrapped around just the head.

She then wrapped the fingers of one hand around my exposed pole and started to quickly stroke the length.

"Oh shit!" I moaned, feeling my balls start to contract.

I pulled on her hair, forcing her head down my cock, as it began to spit out my load.

"Ohhdammmnn!"I exclaimed, as I felt my cum spewing against the back of her throat.

Pam moaned in agreement, sucking harder, trying to swallow and keep up.

"Oh my god!" I moaned a few seconds later, as I felt my deflating shaft slip from between her lips.

"Oh yeah!" she whispered. "I've been waiting all day for that!"

My knees felt weak, and I had to collapse on a chair behind me as I came down from the sensations.

Pam then crawled forward and climbed up into my lap.

"Thank you for giving me that fantasy," she whispered, kissing me. "It was even better than I imagined it would be."

12