Memories of Rain on a Tin Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers

"Not there, not yet," she said quickly. "Down, lower down."

I lowered my head and stabbed my tongue as deep into her sopping wet pussy, as it would go. She groaned loudly and flexed her hips, fucking herself on my tongue. A moment later, she moaned and said, "Lower."

Rolling her hips up more I jammed my tongue into her asshole. She yelled softly and wiggled her ass from side to side. "Yes!" she said sharply as she continued to wiggle her hips as I tongued her asshole.

With her excitement and my tongue forcing the issue, her asshole was opening nicely. I would lick all around it and then plunge my tongue as deep as it would go. She would let out a sharp, "Yes," from time to time and ram her ass back hard against my face.

Kitty's hips were quivering with pent up energy from an approaching orgasm by the time I rolled her body up more and moved forward. My shaft rubbed up and down in her slit for a moment and then I got the head lined up with her pussy. When I pressed forward, her hips came up to meet mine with a loud slap.

"Oh God," Kitty said loudly. "Lower, lower, now, now," she chanted as she flexed her hips.

When I pulled back, her hand grabbed my dick and rubbed the head in the crack of her ass. I could feel her anus center up on the head and pressed forward gently. As the head popped through the tight ring of muscles, Kitty yelled, "Oh fuck, yes!"

I tried to hold still and let her get used to my dick in her ass but she was not having any. She was a wild woman trying to fuck herself on my hard dick. I pressed forward again and then relaxed as she continued to move. A moment later, my hips touched her ass cheeks.

Again, she yelled, but this time it was, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I started moving my hips up and down. The strokes got longer and the sound of my hips slapping her ass got louder. Her asshole was hot, slippery, and oh so tight. We had never done this often but when we did, it seemed to ignite something deep down in Kitty.

"Fuck my ass," she yelled and I slammed my dick in as deep and hard as I dared.

"Oh, hell, yeah," Kitty yelled as she rocked upward to meet me at the bottom of each stroke.

After that, it was a race to the finish, which neither of us lost. I'm not sure who came first but then again, it really didn't seem to matter. We were both in orbit and kept right on feed off each other. I filled her ass and her ass tried to crush me one second and caressed me the next. I never wanted it to end and I think she felt the same.

*****

The rain had picked up again as we lay cuddling, wrapped in the blanket. The wind was down and the sound of the rain on the old tin roof lulled us to sleep.

I still have that blanket and the memories. I'm sorry to say, Kitty passed away a number of years ago but these stories have a way of bringing her back for a time.

TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers
12