All Comments on 'Memories of the Big Deer Stand'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
I really enjoyed that

A very happy sexy married couple. Well done, thanks

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Wonderful story Tx!

Your write the best romance stories! Love it!

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Always wonderful to read of a married couple, especially one like you described. Thank you.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Excellent depiction of love and lust. Just fun to read.

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

What an excellent story. Full Marks!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Good one Tx! Always look forward to your posts.

Thanks

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Dear" Camp....pun intended

It's a "scrape and rub", not a "scrap and rub".

After mutual pleasure scene...."She moved on foot to the floor then the other." Probably meant it to be...."She moved one foot to the floor then the other."

Sorry....to me, that was like hearing the squirrels in the leaves....and like seeing movement at the tree line. It's the little things that stand out!

It's been a long time since I've had the chance to be out in a stand. And, I must say there were times I wished for such company as depicted in your story! Also, I, too, have maybe heard the comment about "....must be something in the air..." in relation to a noticeable increase in my amorous state upon a return from a day at the hunt! And, by the way....there is a definite correlation between the births of our children and their conception, 9 months prior, in the months of September and October, the start of hunting season in Michigan's U.P. ( upper peninsula)! I enjoyed your story!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Hunting Sex is the Best

My now ex and I hunted and fished together for years. And we had sex in the boat, the bank and in the woods. Never had a deer stand like that, but it didn't stop us from having sex in our deer stand. Loved it.

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

Good story, well written. Really like it that the buck was allowed to get laid too.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

"You spent how much money without telling me?"She cried before shooting my ass with an arrow.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

shmilyshmilyover 3 years ago
Nice stand

Good story as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES