All Comments on 'Men in Blue Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

what happened with rayanne and georgie and charisse?

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

Had started some really incisive comments and my computer locked up, damn.

Your stories are interesting because you write about normal people with all their baggage and behaviors. You tell us about average people, not perfect, beautiful people who should be in Hollywood, or New Yawk City who went to Yale or Harvard and who make a million dollars a year. Some of your most attractive people seem to fuck up and make bad decisions and some who seem stupid usually are not. There seem to be a lot of kind people lurking in the weeds in these cities you can't find on any maps and of course there are bad people who usually come to a just end.

Another poster once commented that you write about Lesbians a lot, must be something in the water. Since you seem to have a passing knowledge of that mind set, I have wondered about Georgie. Would Georgie have become a Lesbian if she had been married to a man instead of a boy? Since she was married and had two children, is she really a Lesbian, or bi-sexual and found someone female she was attracted to. I do note that you wrote the character as a woman, a cop, female but masculine in her body development, which clearly makes her the dominant partner in the relationship. All in all a rather interesting character and I hope we see her again in one of your stories.

engineerireengineerireover 8 years ago
I love your redemption themes

I've said before that you're my favourite writer on this site. I love the humanity & warmth of your characters (I can completely buy into the world you have created even though I'm European & have never been near the US South). You have a gift for writing "atmosphere". I can almost hear Robbie Robertson singing in the background.

In this story you have reminded me of another characteristic of your writing - your characters mostly seem to get a shot at redemption. In "Acquisition" Kaitlin Monroe is a disaster - here she makes her way back to humanity. Similarly her sister Hillary in another story, or even Ronnie in this one.

One small quibble - you sometimes introduce un-needed characters & then don't resolve them.

LalawmanLalawmanover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Twice a year I sit down and read all your stories. Each time I find more nuggets of insight, compassion and redemption interwoven throughout your tales. I laugh, cry and am totally exhausted by the time I finish. I hope I will be able to do this for many years to come. You really are a raconteur extrodinaire!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Good read

Really enjoyed this story. Loved how Kaitlin changed for the better and is actually working as a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet

Everything wrapped up nicely in the end. So glad little Charisse got rescued.

But I never understood the meaning of "Life, plus X amount of years" prison sentences. What is life plus 50 years? You stay in prison until you die, and then they leave your corpse to rot in the cell for another 50 years? Do they imprison your ghost for an extra 50 years? Why don't they just say life in prison without parole?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another mad cap enjoyable romp. A plethora of characters slowly emerging into a solid story. 5 from me.

jimmac44jimmac44over 2 years ago

Loved this series!

Still working my way through your stories but they all are well worth reading!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES