Men’s Masturbation Sexual Fantasies

Story Info
Instead of masturbating, Bob has sex with his stepmother.
5.9k words
4.18
26.3k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men's Masturbation Sexual Fantasies

Twenty-nine-year-old, Bob's masturbation fantasy comes true, not with his dream women, Christina Hendricks, and nor with Sofia Vergara, but with his fifty-two-year-old, stepmother, Mary.

Who knew his stepmother would make all of his sexual dreams come true? Never sexually attracted to her before, he was sexually attracted to her now. Now, that he knew that she sexually wanted him as much as he now sexually wanted her, life was good. Life was very good.

Bob's mother, June, died in childbirth. Two-years after she was dead and buried, his father married, Mary, a woman he worked with at his office. With her unable to have children of her own, Mary loved Bob and cared for him as if he was her own son.

Fast forward 27-years later, Bob was a masturbator. He masturbated while watching porn on his computer in his bedroom and with his bedroom door closed. He masturbated every day and every night. He had lots of women that he sexually fantasized over when masturbating himself, but his two, favorite women to masturbate over were Christina Hendricks of Mad Men as Joan Harris, and Sofia Vergara of Modern Family as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett, and America Has Talent fame.

Proud of his personal best, his record for masturbating and cumming in one day was five times. Most days, he masturbated three times, once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once while in bed in the evening. Suffice to write that Bob was always watching porn and continually masturbating.

With his father leaving his stepmother a large, insurance policy when he died, he didn't have to work. No longer having to worry about money, his stepmother had plenty of money to support the both of them with a comfortable lifestyle. She bought them a new and bigger house. She bought herself a new, expensive car, and lots of beautiful, new clothes. She bought him a new sporty car, and lots of nice, new clothes, too.

# # #

Yet, instead of driving his new car, remaining parked in their two-car garage, he seldom drove it. Content masturbating himself, addicted to watching porn on his computer, he'd rather stay home and watch naked women. He'd rather masturbate than to be out and about with no real designation to go. Content being a loner, he didn't have any friends.

If masturbating while watching porn was what he was content doing, as far as his stepmother was concerned, he could masturbate all day. With him close to his father, and after his recent, tragic death, she knew that he was lost and still grieving. Instead of working, and instead of socializing, he watched porn.

With him horny and sexually frustrated, he enjoyed watching naked women while masturbating himself. Masturbating while watching porn on his computer was what he loved to do. With her not having to worry about where he was and what he was doing, at least she knew that he was up in his room jerking off.

When he wasn't up in his room masturbating while watching porn, he played board games and card games with his stepmother. While sitting on the couch together as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of stepmother and stepson, they watched television together. They watched movies together. With her having all of her groceries delivered, seemingly, neither stepmother or stepson were bored staying home. Now with football season starting soon, and with them getting all the football games, and with them both content staying home, they seldom left their new house.

# # #

He loved women's breasts, big breasts, the bigger breasts the better. Sexually attracted to older women, he loved older women with big breasts. There was something about older women with big tits that got his sexual, motor running. He found them sexy.

His favorite actresses were forty-eight-year-old Christina Hendricks and fifty-one-year-old Sofia Vergara. With Christina nearly twenty-years older than him and with Sofia 22-years-old than him, they both had huge breasts. They both had, F cup breasts that were equal to triple D cup breasts. He loved their big tits.

He had two computer screens setup in his room with screensavers of his favorite busty, older women. One computer screen displayed the screensaver of Christina Hendricks topless. His other computer screen displayed the screensaver of Sofia Vergara topless. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over Christina's and Sofia's naked breasts.

He loved seeing naked tits, naked asses, and naked pussies. While watching porn on his computer every morning and every evening, he loved seeing and masturbating over naked women. Oddly enough, even though his stepmother was an older woman with big breasts, a 38 double, D cup, weirdly enough, he had never been sexually attracted to his stepmother. Perhaps, he figured her off-limits because she was his stepmother.

Nonetheless, strangely enough, with him masturbating over nearly, every woman that he knew, nearly, every woman that he saw on television, and/or on his computer, he never masturbated over imagining his stepmother topless. Even though he masturbated over touching, feeling, and fondling the naked breasts of so many women while fingering and sucking their nipples, he had never masturbated over touching, feeling, and fondling his stepmother's huge, naked breasts. He had never masturbated over imagining fingering his stepmother's nipples and sucking her big nipples.

He had never masturbated over his stepmother while imagining making out with her and touching her and feeling her through her clothes. He had never masturbated over slowly undressing his stepmother. As he had with every other woman that he masturbated over, he had never masturbated over stripping his stepmother naked.

He had never masturbated over unbuttoning and removing his stepmother's blouse. Nor had he masturbated over removing her bra straps before reaching around behind her to unhook her bra and remove her bra. He had never sexually imagined seeing his stepmother's bright, white, sexy low-cut brassiere, and her long line of sexy cleavage, never mind removing his stepmother's big, bra. As if his stepmother had small breasts, he had never imagined having his wicked, sexual way with his stepmother's huge breasts.

# # #

Unmarried and with him not having a girlfriend, having never even been on a date, instead, his favorite thing to do, he masturbated while watching porn on his computer. A twenty-nine-year-old man who lived alone with his stepmother, the only sexlife that he had was with his right hand. Instead of having women to talk to and have sexual relationships with them, he imagined having sex with busty, older women while stroking himself faster and harder. Not being disappointed by their rejection, he felt that the sexual fantasies that he had while masturbating himself were better than the real thing.

He masturbated over nearly, every big breasted woman that he met. He masturbated over nearly, every big breasted woman he knew. He masturbated over nearly, every big breasted woman that he watched on television, in the movies, and/or on his computer screen.

He masturbated while imagining kissing them, French kissing them. He masturbated while imagining making out with them, touching them, and feeling them through their clothes. He masturbated while imagining slowly undressing them.

He imagined seeing them in their bras and panties. He imagined seeing them topless. He imagined stripping them naked and seeing them naked. He imagined having sex with them. He imagined them stroking his cock while sucking him. He imagined them blowing him and allowing him to cum in their mouths.

He spent time on YouTube. He looked up women that he saw on YouTube to hopefully see them naked on Google Images. He looked up Lily Dior from YouTube, a black, young woman with a huge, shapely ass, and enormous, implanted breasts. He saw images of her naked, of her having sex, and of her sucking cock.

He looked up Gill Ellis-Young, an older woman with big, silicone breasts. He discovered that she was featured naked and shown having sex on Xvideos as Lady Sonia. He watched the videos of her naked. He watched videos of her having sex. He watched videos of her giving blowjobs and men giving her cum baths.

Stroking himself faster and stroking himself harder, he imagined having sex with the both of them. He imagined touching, feeling, and fondling Lily Dior's big, naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. He imagined touching, feeling, and squeezing her huge naked ass. He imagined fingering her pussy, licking her pussy, and fucking her pussy.

He imagined having sex with Gill-Ellis Young from YouTube and from Xvideos. He imagined being in a sex scene with Lady Sonia in a video on Xvideos. He imagined her stroking his cock and sucking his cock. He imagined cumming in her mouth. Then, as soon as she removed his stiff prick from her lips, he imagined ejaculating a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. He imagined giving her a cum bath.

# # #

As if the women were in his bedroom with him, one of the things that made his masturbation seem real, he maintained an ongoing, one-sided monologue with them.

"Kiss me. I need you to kiss me. I need to kiss you," he said. "I love touching you and feeling you through your clothes while kissing you," he said while continuing to stroke himself.

He imagined touching, feeling, and fondling women through their clothes while making out with them. He imagined French kissing them. He imagined them feeling his erection through his pajama bottoms.

"I can't wait to slowly undress you. I can't wait to see your bra and see your long, sexy line of cleavage. I can't wait to remove your short, skirt. I can't wait to see you in your panties. I can't wait to remove your bra and see your naked breasts. I can't wait to finger your erect nipples while sucking your nipples," he said as if the woman that he was masturbating over was in the room with him.

Unbeknownst to him, curious what he was doing behind his closed, bedroom door, his stepmother quietly walked upstairs and listened to him masturbating himself. As if he had secretly brought a woman in his room, she was as surprised as she was embarrassed to hear him talking to someone. Then, after listening to him saying the same, sexual things every day while continuing to stroke himself, she became sexually aroused.

Something that she never thought that she'd do, while standing on the other side of his bedroom door, she felt her big breasts through her sheer nightgown while fingering her erect nipples. While continuing to listen to his masturbation monologue, she lifted the hem of her nightgown to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy. His stepmother masturbated herself to Bob masturbating himself.

Again, unbeknownst to Bob, his overheard, masturbation monologue had sexually aroused his stepmother. She was wet with sexual anticipation of imagining having forbidden sex with her stepson. With her just as horny as he was horny, in the way that he didn't have a woman in his life, she didn't have a man in her life either.

Something that she had never considered before, she wondered if her stepson was sexually attracted to her in the way that he was sexually attracted to Christina Hendricks and to Sofia Vergara. She wondered if he'd have incestuous sex with her in the way that she'd willingly and consensually have incestuous sex with him. She'd allow him to do everything that he verbalized doing to her when he masturbated himself. She'd allow him to kiss her, French kiss her. She'd allow him to touch and feel her through her clothes while making out with her.

Not stopping there with just kissing her and feeling her through her clothes, she'd allow him to slowly undress her. She'd allow him to remove her blouse. She'd allow him to remove her short skirt. She'd have no modesty nor shame for her stepson to see her in her sexy, low-cut, white brassiere, and her white, bikini panties.

Again, not stopping there, she'd allow him to remove her bra. She'd allow him to not only see her naked breasts but also to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while he sucked her erect nipples. Then, she'd allow him to remove her panties, too. She'd allow him to see her bushy, brown, naked pussy, and her shapely, naked ass.

In the way that he had imagined having his wicked, sexual way with Lily Dior from YouTube, she'd allow him to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy while he continued making out with her. She'd allow him to masturbate her. She'd allow him to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers.

She'd allow him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. She'd allow him to eat her. In the way that she imagined him giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers, she imagined him giving her a second, sexual orgasm with his tongue.

She'd allow him to give her multiple, sexual orgasms. She'd allow him to make love to her and fuck her. She'd allow him to give her sexual orgasms with his fingers, with his tongue, and with his cock.

Still, not done, she'd willingly and consensually stroked his naked prick. She'd suck his prick. She'd blow her stepson and allow him to cum in her mouth. Then, hoping that he'd cum again as soon as she removed his stiff prick from her lips, she'd allow him to deliberately cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. In the way that he had imagined giving Gill-Ellis Young from YouTube and from Xvideos, a cum bath, she'd allow Bob to give her a cum bath, too.

# # #

Mary felt sorry for her stepson. With everyone needing someone to share their life, she wished he'd meet a nice woman. Yet, instead of going out on a date, he masturbated while watching porn. Always staying home, he seldom left the house.

She knew that he was masturbating when the whole house shook with him stroking his prick faster and harder. Moreover, she enjoyed listening to his sexual monologue at his bedroom door while masturbating herself to him masturbating himself. She heard him tell nearly, every woman that he knew or saw on television and/or on his computer screen what he wanted to do with them. Clearly, she was jealous that he wanted to have sex with so many women, nearly, every other woman, but he didn't want to have sex with her?

Why doesn't he want to kiss me? Why doesn't he want to make out with me? Why doesn't he want to touch and feel me through my clothes? Why doesn't he want to slowly undress me? Why doesn't he want to strip me naked? Why doesn't he want to see me topless. Why doesn't he want to touch, feel, and fondle my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples and sucking my nipples.

Why doesn't he want to see me naked? Why doesn't he want to touch, feel, and squeeze my naked ass? Why doesn't he want to finger my warm and wet pussy? Why doesn't he want to have incestuous sex with me? Why doesn't he want to make love to me? Why doesn't he want to fuck me?

'I'd like to sexually seduce him, but I don't have any idea how to do it,' she thought. "I'd make myself look desperate if I tried to sexually seduce him.'

Then, she had an idea on how to sexually seduce her stepson.

# # #

With tomorrow his thirtieth birthday, daring herself to do so, instead of giving him birthday gifts that he didn't want nor need, she decided to give him a birthday surprise. Presenting her to him as his birthday gift, she decided to give him her as his birthday gift. She decided to allow him to do all of those things that he had imagined doing to other women to her.

She decided to allow him to kiss her, French kiss her. She decided to allow him to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Finally, something as forbidden as it was incestuously wrong, she decided to allow him to slowly, and sexily undress her.

With her horny, too, she wanted him to see her in her low-cut, big, white brassiere, and her bright, white, bikini panties. She wanted him to see her long line of sexy cleavage. She wanted him to remove her bra and see her topless.

She wanted him to see her huge, naked breasts. She wanted him to remove her panties. She wanted him to see her bushy, brown pussy, and her shapely, naked ass. She wanted him to strip her naked. She wanted him to see her without her clothes.

She wanted him to touch and feel her naked body everywhere. She wanted him to touch, feel, and fondle her big, naked, double, D cup breasts. She wanted him to finger her erect nipples and suck her hard nipples. She wanted him to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy. She wanted him to masturbate her pussy. She wanted him to give her a sexual orgasm with his long, stiff fingers.

Then, something that she hadn't done in a very long time, since her husband died from COVID, she wanted him to have incestuous sex with her naked body. She wanted him to make slow and passionate love to her while making out with her. Not stopping there, she wanted him to bend her over the kitchen table, the living room sofa, and the bathroom sink, and fuck her. Upstairs and downstairs, and even in the basement, she wanted him to fuck her in every room of their big house.

She wanted him to give her another sexual orgasm. After masturbating her, she wanted him to eat her pussy. She wanted him to give her a second, sexual orgasm with his tongue. Then, she wanted him to fuck her fast enough and hard enough to give her a third, sexual orgasm with his cock. She wanted him to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and with his cock.

She wanted him to not only cum in her pussy but also, she wanted him to cum in her mouth, too. In the way that she wanted him to finger, lick, and eat her pussy, she wanted to stroke and suck his cock. She wanted to blow her stepson.

She not only wanted him to cum in her mouth but also, she wanted to swallow his cum. Finally, she wanted him to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Awash with his cum, and dripping with it, she wanted Bob to give her a cum bath.

# # #

"Bob," she said calling to him from inside of her bedroom. "I need your help."

Immediately he opened his bedroom door and walked to his stepmother's bedroom.

"Would you be a dear and remove my drapes? I want to wash them," she said.

With her already having one there waiting for him to use it, he used a stepstool to remove the drapes from his stepmother's bedroom windows. As soon as he turned his back to her and stood on the ladder, she removed her nightgown. His stepmother was naked while looking through her lingerie drawers for her panties and bra. As soon as he turned to see his stepmother naked, acting as if she was fully dressed, she held up her bra and panties.

"With today a special day, your birthday, which bra and panties do you think that I should wear," she asked?

As if he had never seen a naked woman before, he stared at his stepmother's huge naked breasts and her big, erect nipples. He stared at her bushy, brown pussy, and when she turned to fish through her lingerie drawer, he stared at her shapely, naked ass. He stared at his stepmother holding her bra and panties.

"I don't know, mom. Even though I know your favorite color is pink, I think women look best in white bras and white panties," he said never removing his eyes from her huge, naked breasts.

She took out a pair of bright, white bikini panties. While facing him and continuing to give him a naked show of her sexy and shapely, naked body, she stepped into them and pulled them over her naked pussy and her naked ass while he watched. Then, she moved her arms through her bra. Turning her back to him, she stepped back to him.

"Would you hook my bra, please," she ask?

Obediently, he obeyed his stepmother. He walked closer to her and hooked her bra. Then, with her standing there in her big, white, low-cut sexy brassiere and her bright, white panties, she turned to face him. She stood with her hands on her shapely hips.

12