Men’s Masturbation Sexual Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for removing my drapes," she said.

She finished dressing after he left her bedroom. She wiggled into her short skirt, buttoned it, and zipped it. Then, she put on her blouse and buttoned that, too.

# # #

When her stepson walked in the living room, she surprised him, again.

"Happy Birthday, Bob," she said standing up from the sofa.

Then, daring herself to do so, double daring herself to do so, she sexually surprising him as much as she, no doubt, sexually excited him. She walked to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. While staring into his blue eyes, she kissed him on the lips.

The first time kissing him on his lips, when he didn't pull away, she shocked him as much as she shocked herself by parting his lips with her tongue. She French kissed him. Making her sexual intentions known, Mary French kissed her stepson.

Not stopping there, she took his hand by his wrist and put his horny hand on her blouse and bra clad breast. Then, she French kissed him again while reaching her horny hand down to feel his growing erection through his pajama bottoms. The first time feeling her stepson's cock, she continued feeling his growing erection while he continued feeling her blouse and bra clad breast.

Taking a step back, if it wasn't enough that he had just seen his stepmother naked and, then saw her in her bra and panties, she had kissed him, French kissed him. As if seeing her for the first time, he looked at his stepmother stunned. He couldn't believe that his stepmother had kissed him on his lips. He couldn't believe that his stepmother had parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him.

He couldn't believe that his stepmother had put his hand on her fully clothe breast. He couldn't believe that she had felt his growing erection through his pajama bottoms. Seemingly, with him having never sexually noticed his stepmother before, he sexually noticed her now. He looked at her differently. He sexually looked at her in the way that he had sexually looked at all of the women that he masturbated over.

# # #

He looked around the living room and was surprised to see that there were no presents for him to open.

"Where's my birthday presents," he asked while changing the conversation? "You always buy me birthday presents for my birthday," he said with a nervous, little laugh.

She gave him a warm, stepmotherly smile while staring down at his erect cock that tented his pajama bottoms.

"I'm your present," she said while holding out her arms and twirling around. "Fully wrapped, you'll have to unwrap me," she said raising her arms and holding them out.

He looked at her as if she had spoken in a foreign language.

"What? I don't understand. You're my present," he asked? "What do you mean?"

She patted the couch for him to sit next to her. When he sat next to her, she explained.

"My birthday present to you is me. I'm going to allow you to do to me what you've been imagining doing to all of the other women that you masturbate yourself over," she said. "I want you to pretend that I'm Christina Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Lily Dior, or Gill-Ellis Young," she said.

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Seemingly surprised that his mother knew the women that he masturbated over, he looked her shocked. He looked at his stepmother as if she was crazy. She grabbed a handful of his t-shirt and pulled him towards her.

She kissed him on the lips again. Then, she parted his lips and French kissed him again. Figuring that she was kidding and/or that she was making fun of him, he looked at his her with disbelief. Then, he voiced all that he'd want to do with his stepmother.

# # #

"Lemme get this straight," he said breaking off her kiss to talk to her while looking at her. "Something that you've never done before, I can't believe that you'll allow me to kiss you, French kiss you?"

She smiled warmly at her stepson.

"Since I've already French kissed you," she said with a laugh. Yes, I'll allow you to continue French kissing me, too, if you'd like to do that," she said.

Making sure that she wasn't kidding him, he asked his next, sexually inappropriate question.

"Would you allow me to make out with you while touching you and feeling you through your clothes?"

Mary nodded her head.

"Something that I have already imagined you doing while masturbating myself, I'd love for you to touch me and feel me through my clothes while making out with me," she said. "That would make me so wet."

He looked at his stepmother while surprised that she masturbated. He looked at his stepmother in the way that he had never looked at her before. He looked at his stepmother with sexual excitement. No doubt, wishing that he dared to masturbate himself in front of his stepmother, he fingered the head of his cock through his pajama bottoms while staring at his stepmother.

# # #

As if he was interrogating his stepmother for a role in a porn movie, he continued his sexual line of questioning.

"Would you allow me to undress you," he asked?

She laughed.

"Yes, of course," she said. "Since you've already seen me naked, and in my bra and panties, I'd love for you to undress me."

He stared at her big breasts through her blouse and bra. Making sure that she wasn't kidding, he asked his next sexually inappropriate question.

"Would you allow me to remove your blouse?"

His stepmother nodded her head while making a face and letting out a little laugh.

"Yes," she said with a little laugh. "You may unbutton my blouse and remove my blouse," she said.

As if seeing them for the first time, he stared at his stepmother's huge breasts through her blouse and through her bra.

"You'd allow me to remove your short skirt?"

Again, his stepmother nodded her head while laughing again.

"Yes, of course, you may remove my skirt, too," she said.

He looked at his stepmother with disbelief.

"You'd allow me to see you in your panties and bra?"

Mary smiled at her stepson while nodding her head again.

"Since you've have already seen me in my panties and bra, yes, I'd love for you to see me in my sexy, low-cut bra and my bikini panties again," she said.

Again, he continued looking at her in the way that he had never looked at her.

# # #

As if he had just noticed that his stepmother had big breasts, he stared at his stepmother's huge blouse and bra clad breasts in the way that he had never stared at them before. He stared at her fully clothe breasts as if he was staring at her naked breasts again. Then, he asked her the question that he was eager to know her answer.

"Would you allow me to remove your bra?"

She gave him a warm smile while cupping her blouse and bra clad breasts in her hands as if offering them to him.

"Of course. Not only may you remove my brassiere but also, I want you to remove my bra," said his stepmother.

He looked at her in disbelief as if she was joking. Hoping that she wasn't sexually teasing him, he asked his next, sexually inappropriate question.

"Just so that I'm clear, you'd allow me to see you topless? You'd allow me to see your huge, naked breasts?"

She laughed.

"Of course," she said with a laugh. "Since you've already seen me topless and have seen my naked breasts, I'll allow you to see them again. "With me your birthday gift that you must unwrap, I'd love for you to see my naked breasts," she said.

He returned his stepmother's smile with his smile of disbelief.

"Okay, not only just seeing your naked tits but, would you allow me to touch your naked breasts, feel your naked breasts, fondle your naked breasts, and finger your erect nipples while sucking your nipples," he asked his stepmother?

She beamed him a wide smile.

"I can't wait for you to have your sexual way with my naked breasts," she said. "I can't wait for you to remove my blouse, my skirt, and my brassiere. I can't wait for you to touch, feel, and fondle my naked breasts while sucking my erect nipples. My naked breasts are part of my birthday gift to you," she said. "I am your birthday gift," she said with a laugh. "Happy Birthday, Bob."

# # #

Bob leaned into his stepmother. He kissed her. Then, he parted her lips and French kissed her while touching and feeling her huge breasts through her blouse and bra.

He leaned back to see what each unbuttoned button revealed while slowly unbuttoned his stepmother's blouse. Once her blouse was completely unbuttoned, he removed her blouse. He stared at his stepmother sitting before him in her big, white, low-cut, and sexy brassiere. As if he was playing with a hot wheel car, he slowly slid his index finger down his stepmother's long, sexy line of sexy cleavage.

Then, he unbuttoned and unzipped his stepmother's short skirt. She lifted her buttocks from the comfort of the couch for him to remove her skirt. Bob stared at his stepmother sitting in front of him in her sexy bra and her white, bikini panties as if he had never seen a woman in her lingerie before.

He reached out his horny hand and felt his stepmother's breasts through her bra, first one and then the other. As soon as her nipples erected, he fingered her nipples through her bra, too. Then, he cupped her pussy through her panties. He traced her pussy slit with his index finger.

Finally, he removed her bra straps, first one, and then the other. While kissing her, French kissing her, he reached around behind her to unhook her triple clasp bra. She held her bra cups in place while staring up at her stepson. Not wanting to rush him seeing her naked breasts again, she stared up at him to watch his reaction to seeing her huge, naked tits again.

She removed one bra cup before removing the other. His stepmother was topless. Something that he, obviously, had never imagined nor masturbated over, his stepmother was topless. He was seeing his stepmother's, naked breasts, again.

He couldn't believe that his stepmother allowed him to remove her brassiere. He couldn't believe that his stepmother was topless. He couldn't believe that he was seeing her naked breasts. He couldn't believe the size of her huge tits.

Bob reached out his horny hand and touched, felt, and fondled his stepmother's naked breasts. Then, leaning forward, he fingered her nipples. Pulling, turning, and twisting them he continued fingering her erect nipples while sucking her nipples. In the way that he had imagined having his wicked, sexual way with Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara naked breasts, he had his wicked, sexual way with his stepmother's naked tits.

# # #

"I want you to rub my clit while finger fucking my pussy. I want you to masturbate me," said Mary. "Then, after you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers, I want you to give me another sexual orgasm with your tongue. I want you to eat me. I want you to lick your stepmother's cunt," she said.

Obediently obeying his stepmother, he rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. He masturbated his stepmother.

"Oh, Bob. Oh, my God, Bob. Don't stop. Please don't stop rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck me deeper," she said. "You're going to make Mommy cum. I'm cumming, Bob. I'm cumming she said having her first, sexual orgasm.

Then, after she enjoyed the afterglow of sex, she spread her legs while she rubbed her pussy.

"Eat me, Bob. Eat your stepmother. Give me oral sex. Lick my pussy. Finger fuck my cunt," she said.

Again, obediently obeying her, Bob moved halfway down the bed and positioned himself between his stepmothers' shapely thighs. He licked her while fingering. He didn't stop licking her and fingering her until she was ready to have her second, sexual orgasm.

"Yeah. That's it. Right there, Bob. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming again," she said.

Again, she remained silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

Not done giving her stepson his birthday gift, she was ready for him to make love to her.

"Make love to me, Bob. Make love to your stepmother," she said.

Bob immediately mounted his stepmother in the missionary position. She reached her soft and warm hand down to insert his erect prick inside of her wet pussy. With a gentle hump, he was inside of his stepmother. Making out with her while gently humping her they made love.

Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, they were fucking. He fucked his stepmother and she fucked him. She fucked him as fast and as hard as he fucked her. Again, it didn't take her long to have her third sexual orgasm, this time from his cock.

"Bob! Oh, my God, Bob! Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

Once again, she fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, she moved halfway down the bed. She took her stepson's erect prick in her hand and slowly stroked him while staring up at him with her big, brown eyes.

Then, continuing to stare up at him, she took his big prick in her mouth. She was blowing him. She was sucking his cock while stroking his cock. She was determined for him to cum in her mouth.

Now, that he was having sex with his stepmother, an older woman with huge breasts, Bob never masturbated again. He never watched porn again. Content having sex with his stepmother, he fucked her every morning and they made love every night.

In between, she masturbated him. She stroked his cock while sucking his prick. He masturbated his stepmother and ate her pussy. Acting as if they were newlyweds on their honeymoon, they had sex every day, multiple times a day.

"Happy Birthday, Bob," said Mary.

THE END

12