All Comments on 'Menage a Trois'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Brilliant

I loved the two sides of Mariane and Bella relationship, Sweet, loving with a good healthy dose of kink. You were careful to remind the reader that the kinky rougher part of thier relationship was consensual and part of a loving relationship, but you kept to the character of each whilst doing that, nicely done.

The addition of Abbey added an extra interest and view point to the story. Personally I love female threesome's. The ending was perfect and I can only imagine what happened afterwards 😉

Sexy, Hot, kinky and with a Liberal dusting of Smokey sparkle dust.

Thank you for the mental work too. Brilliant as ever and another Smokey to add to my fav box.

Jc

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
***** as usual

Very well written. The scene when Abbey was tied was so well told. The descriptions were superb and hot! Another winner. Great ending.

GentlytwistedGentlytwistedover 5 years ago
Definitely one of my favourites so far

See title. The scenes with Abbie tied up were some of my favourites you've ever written. You really do the scenes of sweet, vulnerable young women waking up to find themselves tied up and ready to be loved by older women really well. More of that, please!

Also, I'm very flattered that you took inspiration from one of my own writing tricks. You know the one I mean! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...