All Comments on 'Mermen and Wolf Girls In Miami'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello Spammy Sammy. Got to say at least your a consistent bigot. Yes that is right. Race is to add flavoring not be the story. Not sure how many of your stories were it is the only thing you care about. The MC is always black, but that seems to be the only trait that matters. The personality is as shallow as they can be. The sex scenes are not well done if the story has any. Everyone in the story is either a moron, rasist or the pupit for the MCs gradifcation. Talk about boring.

Got to love how you try to drop bogus racist tropes into your writing. It just shows not only is your writing boring, but you have no idea what is happening in the world around you. You behave like a good little propagandists for the state media. It might help your writing if you challenged yourself to read material outside of your comfort zone. Thongs that challenge the narrow view of the world you have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...