Merry Christmas To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once again lowered myself grinding my chest into her stomach. Then I went back to work, ransacking her wanton pussy as she continued spinning further and further out of control. I gave a few licks to her tight asshole as she started giggling, "Oh god Jackie, what are you doing, oh that tickles, ohh, oohh, no."

I looked up at her climaxing, "Get used to it baby, I'm gonna wear you out. I want your whole body, mind, and soul."

She started to tremble as her love cream splattered my face. I gargled her loin and blew on her scintillating vulva. She cooed, "Oh yeah, So Hot, Oh Jackie, it's time, it's time for you to fuck me."

I guided her up to her knees and got behind her so that I could do her doggy style. My mast was like wrought iron drooling it's pre cum. She gasped as I easily penetrated her, "Oh, Oh Yeah, Uhhm, Oh, Oh Yeah." She reached up and massaged her tits while I started speeding up my motion. "That's it, oh, ummm, ummm, feels so good."

She began bucking back at me, "Ummm, Ummm, that's it, give it to me harder." I pulled her knee up from the floor to give her better penetration, kicking her into over drive. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, Fuck Me, Oh, Ohhh, Ohhhh, Come on Yeah."

Falling from the couch, I had to lift her back up to me before we fell on the floor. Pushing her down against the arm of the couch I started doing her sidesaddle. Leaning my arms back I got into rhythm like a crazy fucking machine. Exulting my enthusiasm, " God baby your so tight, your like a virgin, oh, ohh fuck."

She reached her hand back towards her ass and started rubbing it. "Oh, Oh, Fuck! Oh God!," as she started writhing in orgasmic sounds. "Of god, oh, oh fuck, you gonna cum yet, you gonna cum all over my ass."

I was grunting and groaning. Her words almost sent me over the edge, but I held back. I didn't want to blow my load yet. I had to slow the pace down. As I slowed the pace down she started forcing it back on me. I thought to myself, "Ok Bitch, you want me to fuck you to death I will."

Grabbing a hold of her arm for leverage, I quickly pistoned her cunt a few more times and then pulled out. Straddling up her body to her face I forced her to accept my burning cock in her mouth. Making her gag she started moaning with the acceptance of the tumultuous face fuck.

She then slowed it down and gained traction. Massaging my glans with her tongue, she had a look of confusion in her face wondering if she could control the monster she had created. Her hand massaged my balls as she could speak no words, but beautiful mouth communicated her love to my tool.

I never knew that I could be so in love. I pulled out and bent over staring her in the eye with a need to let her know of the passion I had for her. When I bent down to kiss she seemed to lose all control, curling up squealing in an orgasmic fury. She seemed to be breathlessly trying to keep up the pace.

I knew I wanted some more of her precious mouth enveloping my cock. I stood and told her, "one more time," as I smiled in delight. I started face fucking her again. I pistoned in and out of her mouth as my balls burned to shoot a load in her steamy mouth. I felt a twitch as her mouth churned trying to get the pearly cream. As I pulled back my cock popped out of her mouth. Becky looked at my cock cross-eyed as a string of drool dangled between her lips and my shaft.

I knew I was ready to blow my load and I wanted to do it in her pussy. Deciding that I wanted her in the missionary position now, I picked her up and laid her on the couch. Getting between her legs I slowly entered her sopping velvety walls again. I took 3 strokes inside her pulsating pussy before jet after jet erupted from my vein. I pulled out as cum shot everywhere and I started shaking and slapping my convulsing manhood between her legs. Then I rubbed it into her fine blonde thatch.

She looked at me incredulously and smiled, "Oh that was great, you wore me out. I never thought you were going to cum."

But amazingly to me I didn't feel my cock deflating. I was still as turned on with lust and I wanted to keep on fucking my sister. "Baby I'm not done yet." I re-penetrated her as she looked on in disbelief.

We started grudge fucking each other, as she looked astonished that this could keep going. She started bucking against the couch as I held her hips down, "Oh, Ah, Ahhh, Aahhhh. You like how my pussy feels."

I straddled back up to her face, "Incredible, Open you mouth, Open it." As I inserted my hard phallus back into her mouth another jet of my seed coated her inner mouth. Pulling back out the mixture of saliva and cum once again dangled between her lips and my cock. "Yeah, oh, arggghhh, arrrghhh, is that what you want. God you're hot baby. You want another load. I've got more for ya."

With another mouthful of cock Becky hummed. "Hmmmm, Hmmm, Hmmmm." Then as pulled out again, "Come on Jackie Fuck me." I wanted to do her cuddling from behind. I laid down on the couch with her in front and once again inserted my pulsating piston. She seriously inquired as I began ramming her, "Gawd, do you always fuck like this."

"No baby only for you." I whispered in her ear as I bear hugged her and shoved her body up and down my burning cock. I could feel her juices explode as she began climaxing again. My pubic region was a slimy, ooey, gooey, mess.

I pulled out of her sopping love tunnel, and murmured in her ear. "I want you up the ass baby. Can I...would you please?"

Becky in a rage of lust, "I've never done that before. I dunno. I...I...we can try if you'll take it easy. If it hurts will you promise to stop."

Nodding my head sincerely, "I swear I won't hurt you. I'll go get some lube."

Running to the kitchen with my hard dick bouncing back and forth, I got the best thing I have ever used – Olive Oil. Olive Oil is natural, it's slick, and it's lasting. I went to the bathroom and grabbed some towels and headed back to the den.

Becky was laying down on the couch relaxing as I reentered the room. I knelt down on the floor next to the couch and kissed her forehead, "Thank You for the best sex of my life. If you don't want to do this we don't have to."

Smiling with love, "I really want to try this. I've thought about it many times before. But, I really haven't talked to Randy about it. I don't think he'd want to do it. But with you....What a turn on."

"Well then, let's do it." I sat on the couch and took the small bottle of Olive Oil and lathered my blue veined monster. "Okay baby you go Cow Girl and just take what you want."

Becky got up on and sat cowgirl on my lap, as I lubed her beautiful asshole with some of the oil. Then she straddled her feet on both sides of my thighs. Next she started easing her way down until the head of my cock was at the entrance of her buttonhole. She started wiggling her ass until my majestic rocket slowly entered her tight circumference. "Ooh yeah, Oooh, yeah that's it, Fuck." Whistling with her breath she eased further and further down inch by glorious inch. "Oooh, that's hot, I'm going all the way down on your pretty dick."

Though I was only about halfway in, I started easing in and out with my pulsating rod. I kissed up and down her back as she quickly rose up and lowered down the flagpole. She was now getting adjusted as I started burrowing in and out of her tight passage. She really started getting into it, moaning, "Oooh, Ahh, That's it, Ahhhh, Yeah, Oh, Ahhh, That's good."

Now we were starting to find a rhythm as I found a way in ball's deep. "Oh yeah, straight up my ass. Oh yeah, I feel it all the way in. Yeah, that's it baby. Ohhh, Ahhhh, oh, ummmm, oh, Oh God Yeah, Fuck my ass. This feels so fucking good. You like the way it feels?"

Holding her legs up, I started fucking her as hard as I could. We were both moaning and groaning as she began to shudder causing her grip and traction to further tighten on my injector. I was like an animal in heat out of control because of my lust.

I turned her to the side so that I could spoon her again, this time up her luscious glory hole. I was out of control, "Fuck Becky, This is so fucking hot, so tight, arrgggh, ummm, ammmm. I just wanna come up your pretty ass. Help me come baby, help me please."

She started bouncing against my lap as I hugged her against me tightly. "Ooooh, Ooooh, Jackie, so good, anything you want baby. Kiss me baby."

As she turned her lips toward me, we embraced in the most vulnerable of ways. Our tongues searched for our souls, as I continued doing the true nasty with her. We were both heading towards the crescendo of our erotic coupling.

I felt my jewels begin to boil waiting to coat her inner walls with my cum. Breathlessly I exclaimed, "Oh, Fuck yeah, here it comes, gonna fill you up, your ass is mine, oh, oh, ahhhhh!!!!" I was dizzy as my cum spewed forth like never before. As I pulled out it drizzled from the crevice of her loveliness.

We were both spent for the evening. We lay naked, cuddled together, as I pulled the blanket that rests on the back of the couch over the top of us. This was the best gift that I had ever received. I enjoyed a closeness that I had never really experienced with a woman.

I knew that I was totally in love. Becky had said that this was a onetime deal. I knew that it must have been as good for her as it was for me. We had both climaxed several times and the animalistic intimacy that we shared would probably never be topped. I was physically exhausted, but I knew that I would need her again. Could I convince her to let this newfound connection continue?

Surely we will find out.

12