All Comments on 'Merry Cuckquean'

by JackTheCrackAttack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Now there's a cuckquean story that successfully manages to arouse me!

Every other cuckquean story on this site pretty much reeks of emotional abuse and are more tragic than erotic. Thankfully, your writing exists. Those other 'cuckquean' authors could learn a thing or two from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now from Jenny's perspective

Wonderful story. Now you need to write this exact same story (of the same event anyway) but from Jenny's perspective. Far too much cuckquean erotica aimed at abusive guys. Yours is the closest to how the real thing works. Now write the story from Jenny's perspective and make every woman who has ever considered the idea of sharing her man to get wet and want to make it happen.

Show the feelings of insecurity and the wild jealousy that occurs, but more importantly the desire to please and the powerful lust the fantasy (even extreme, scary fantasies that they don't follow through with and aren't even very realistic - I.e. getting another woman pregnant) can have on a woman.

Look forward to your next.

VanCouple4uVanCouple4ualmost 6 years ago
Nice and Spicy!

I love the role play ideas here. I am also glad you pointed out, that it was role-play.

kater001kater001almost 3 years ago

Great story, with powerful plot including many nice ideas and eine surprises. You manage to mix great emotional with amazingly described sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous