Merry XXX-Mas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers

I ate Raylene out for a good 10 minutes coming up briefly for air and then going back at it. While I sucked on her pussy I also inserted one then two and finally three fingers into her tight pussy and finger fucked her. This got her even hotter and she gasped for air and moaned "Oh yes baby make mommy cum."

I could feel her juices begin to trickle from her sweet pussy and figured it wouldn't be long until she came, and I was right. Suddenly, Raylene's body tensed than relaxed and the next thing I know she had flooded my face with her sweet creamy nectar.

"Oh god yes baby," Raylene purred. "Where ever did you learn that? The only other person that I know that can give head that well is Roxanne from the club"

I confessed that I learned the technique from her when she and her red haired twin sister Holly gave me a two girl show my first night at the club.

"Oh my we have been a naughty little boy haven't we," Raylene said with a wicked grin "Well keep it up sweetie and now it is my turn to please you," and with that Raylene stood me up and sat me on the overstuffed sofa.

Raylene took my t-shirt and pulled it over my head and removed my boxers so that I was sitting wearing only my socks She then spread my legs so they were shoulder length apart and proceeded to give me a lap dance that I would never forget.

"I have been wanting to do this ever since you started working at the club," Raylene said with a smile, "but you always seemed to be either busy working or occupied with other dancers so I thought I would wait and give it to you as part of my Christmas present. Just lean back and enjoy the ride."

Raylene turned on the music which was some hypnotic erotic trance music that seemed to captivate the listener and put him or her in an almost a state of willing surrender and that was the state I was in.

I watched transfixed as my very own mom stood naked in front of me dancing and as she did she sat on my lap facing away from me and leaned her body into mine and I put my arms around her. Raylene's lips met mine and we softly kissed as she rubbed her warm soft naked body up against mine and grinded her butt against my growing hard on.

Raylene turned herself around so that she was now sitting in my lap facing me and had my rock hard cock buried deep inside her. As she lowered her pussy onto my tool I could feel it slip in her wetness and envelope it and grip the sides of my cock Raylene would proceed to fuck me slowly as our bodies pressed together and we passionately kissed.

Raylene gradually build up speed and soon she was riding me hot and heavy as bounced up and down on my cock.

Deep inside, I could feel my cock swell with cum and I knew it wouldn't be long until I exploded my load deep inside her. I let Raylene know I was on the verge of cumming and she panted saying "Oh god yes Johnny Ray, give yourself to me.

I spunked my load deep inside her and then picked her up and laid her on the fleece blanket.

As we fucked in this missionary style, we savored each other and our souls united and we became one. The world around us would slip away as time and space became suspended and the only thing we heard was the beating of each other's heart as they mystically became one and beat in unison.

Without saying a word, we knew what the other felt and could adjust accordingly. Raylene's sweet sugar walls gripped the sides of my cock and stroked it like 1000's of tiny silk fingers. As I slowly pumped her I continued to kiss and nibble the sides of her neck which only made her hotter and she tightened her hold on me and pulled me closer in to her.

Deep inside we could feel our orgasms building and we knew it wouldn't be long until we would cum. I could feel my cock swell with cum as could Raylene and she just purred saying "Oh baby gimme all of you. Mommy wants to feel her baby boy's manhood deep within her."

Within minutes I felt Raylene's quiver and flood my cock with her sweet sticky cream. This sent a message to my brain to tell my cock to let go of its load and we came together as we climaxed and our juices mixed.

We collapsed together and lovingly embraced as we slowly came down from our orgasmic high. Slowly, the world around us came back into view and time and space returned to normal. We laid side beside as we continued to embrace and our limbs were intertwined and my cock was still buried deep inside her.

Ever since that first Christmas, Raylene and I have enjoyed good hot sex and have become deeper in love than ever before. The only times that have rivaled our Christmas sex was on her 40th birthday and what she gave me for my 21st birthday.

Who would ever have imagined our love would become so strong. If you had told me 6 years ago I would be fucking my mom on Christmas Eve I would have looked at you like you were crazy; However one never knows what time will bring and I hope our love will grow stronger as I know it will.

JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers
12