Mesmerized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity she felt him pull his member from her mouth and her orgasms peaked as she swallowed his huge load of fantastic tasting seed. Jenna wanted to eat gallons of his cum it tasted so good. The wonderful chemical taste was like nothing else in the world.

Once all his jizz was gone she stopped climaxing and tumbled to her hands and knees with fatigue. She had never had so many orgasms before.

"Well done slave."

Suddenly she started cumming again, her body writhing with pleasure on the dirty carpet. That word was so powerful, so acutely erotic it made her climax just hearing it. She cupped an hand over her sex, but didn't touch herself, she couldn't take any more sensation down there, her burning button felt electrified as she shivered with over-stimulation.

Panting Jenna lay sprawled on the floor, her body jittering with aftershocks from so many orgasms.

She looked up when she was able and looked for Mesmer. He had moved away and was adjusting one of a pair cameras he had set up in the room.

"Jenna these are my precious babies. I want you to love them as much as I do. These cameras will record everything we do tonight, and have already seen you looking so sexy and behaving so well. Every time you think of the camera you will show off your body to it. You are going to fuck me and the millions of men who will watch these videos later. I want you to get aroused by the thought of all those men watching you. You will cum for them when you think about them. Millions of them, all wanting to fuck you."

Jenna started to cum again, her body twitching with a series of incredible orgasms. She was going to be famous. All those men seeing her exposed and exploited, it was delicious.

When Mesmer finished fiddling with the cameras, Jenna was stretching out along the floor masturbating for the cameras, her fingers delving deeply into her pussy as she spread and stretched to show herself to the cameras.

Mesmer watched her and removed all his clothes while she brought herself to orgasm over and over.

"Slave. Come here. Now!" The word slave rocked her world and she struggled desperately to obey his order while an orgasm so powerful she whimpered from the extremity of it made it almost impossible to move.

Crawling, clawing her way to him Jenna shuddered and slumped as her incredible orgasm robbed her limbs of strength.

Mesmer stepped back, away from her and said sternly, "Slave get over here now."

Once more her body thrashed with orgasmic fury when she heard that word, but still she scrambled toward him trying to reach him as he had ordered.

Then he relented and walked around behind her. Pulling on her quaking hips Mesmer hefted her little body backward and fitted her around his cock. He pushed himself into her pussy and her mind went stark white as blinding ecstasy filled her brain with only pleasure.

With no personality left she became a vessel of light that expanded outward from where his cock filled her. Every tiny movement he made sent coruscating fire along every nerve in her body. Her brain short-circuited and she knew only bliss as heavenly heat and the brightest of lights burned thought and knowledge from her soul.

Expanding outward and filling the Universe her lust became the only thing she knew and his manhood the only thing that gave her any anchor to the world she had left. She gripped his pole with every fibre of her being, and yet each thrust he made drove her further and further from reality.

Floating, falling into pure radiance Jenna was seared clean by Mesmer's cock. The fire he poured into her core was purifying, her body becoming unsullied and pristine by his attention.

When, after an infinity, he poured his seed into her centre she felt whole and consecrated by his love. He was God and she his vessel of adulation.

When he pulled his glorious tool from her oozing slit she crumpled to the floor gasping, as blind and as weak a new-born foal.

She lay on her side and dimly she pieced together a lovemaking session that had twisted her into multiple positions and driven her all over the room. Her body quivered and shook with fatigue and she felt dehydrated from exertion.

Beyond that however she had only brief flashes of what had happened, her mind had been so thoroughly overwhelmed by the intense pleasure she had experienced.

And even now all she wanted in life was to have Mesmer's magnificent cock in her mouth. She crawled to where he sat in an arm chair, panting from his own efforts.

"Please, sir, may I clean you with my mouth. I want to taste you so badly! Please!"

He granted her wish. "You may."

Gratefully she took his flagging member into her mouth and licked and suckled him clean. She relished the taste of her sex mingled with his maleness. His sperm stained his knob and she bathed him lovingly overjoyed to have him in her mouth.

Growing back to fullness his pole filled her face and she took him in eagerly, bathing him with her spit, adoring him with her lips and tongue.

"Lick my balls." He ordered and she did so, ecstatic to do his bidding.

Washing him of the stains of their lovemaking she did her best to clean him while bringing him pleasure. Using her hand she stroked his shaft while she used her mouth to gratify his balls.

Time passed and she spent all of it worshiping his sex from the very tip to the lowest point of his dangling testicles. And finally after a long time he fell back panting as she brought him to climax.

She pumped his shaft while her mouth suckled and licked the knob and he tensed.

"Don't swallow. I want to see it on your tongue." He gasped and began to shoot his seed into her mouth.

This load was small, and mostly seminal fluid, but it tasted so good that Jenna began to climax too, the joy of tasting him so profoundly intimate.

Gathering all his spunk on her tongue she swirled it around his head as he added more and more to what she had gathered, his orgasm long and sustained as she pumped and licked him.

Finally he pushed her mouth from his knob and she lifted her head, her mouth full of spittle and sperm.

"Go, show that camera what I have given you." He pointed to the closest camera and as she crawled to it, her mouth full of his delicious jism. Jenna began to cum, thinking about all those men out there who would watch this later.

Struggling to keep it all in her mouth while cumming so hard she wanted to gasp Jenna made it to the camera as ordered and opened her mouth to show the world his precious seed lovingly hoarded on her tongue.

"Swirl it around for them." He told her and she complied willingly, loving the slippery, slick feeling of it as she swished it over her teeth and tongue. The whole time her body trembled with delight thinking of those men seeing her mouth full of glorious sperm. Tremors of pleasure convulsed her body as she came over and over with delight at her wanton display.

"Now swallow." She did so gratefully her body desperate to consume him. When she did she began a huge, powerful climax, her body writhing with spasms of pure euphoria.

When her orgasm ended Mesmer told her to turn off the cameras, and she did so, taking a long time with the unfamiliar equipment. When she was done he had gone to the bed. She joined him and saw that he was almost asleep.

"Come here." She crawled close and curled up next to him.

"I am going to sleep. I want you to kiss me all over and lull me to sleep. You may suck my cock, but do not wake me up."

Eagerly she began to kiss him and caress his body, relaxing him and soothing him to sleep.

Jenna herself fell asleep with his cock in her mouth, the soft weight of it filling her mouth pleasantly. Perfectly.

In the morning she woke curled up on her side down by his hips, his hard-on pressed to her cheek as he curled around her head. She had a sheet wrapped around herself and he was partially covered by the duvet. His warm skin was sweaty where he pressed against her and she felt disorientated and confused.

Why was she here? Who was this man cuddled against her and why was she naked?

A surge of fear began to grow in her belly as she foggily recalled fucking this man all over the room. She recollected endless orgasms and lewd behavior and felt her body grow aroused thinking of it, even as her mind grew horrified by her conduct.

Then the man began to stir. Jenna pulled back from him, the heat of his erection leaving a warm spot on her cheek even as she paled with fear.

When his soft brown eyes found her wide panicking gaze he spoke in a soothing tone.

"All is well. You are safe and happy. You want to be here, remember?"

Suddenly her fear seemed so silly, this was her lover, Mesmer, the greatest man she had ever met.

"Now, Jenna how do you feel?"

"Happy."

"Good. You are my happy slave."

As soon as he said that word her body thrummed with pleasure and an orgasm sent spasms of lust through her whole being.

Watching her closely Mesmer enjoyed the libidinous display of Jenna's climax.

"I really have to pee, but I could watch you cum for hours." Then he paused looking thoughtful. "Maybe I will." He stood up and went to the camera on the tri-pod. He pointed it right at her and Jenna felt another quickening of delight in her body knowing that millions of men would see her tussled, sleep rumpled, and utterly exposed.

"Move the sheet, show me everything."

Complying Jenna stretched out her lithe frame and gloried in her nudity before the camera.

"Jenna, I am going to go to the bathroom. While I'm gone you will look right into this camera and cum. As long as I am gone you will have a series of powerful climaxes. Each time you start to stop you will look at the camera and think of all those men touching themselves while watching you and you will have an orgasm. Do you understand?"

She nodded, unable to speak past a suddenly dry throat.

"Begin."

Jenna immediately began to cum with frenetic ecstasy. Dimly she sensed Mesmer leave the room, but the camera held her attention and she writhed and squirmed with pleasure thinking of all the eyes that would be on her body soon.

Juddering and panting she wriggled around the bed as rapture twisted her lithe frame into contortions of wanton delight. Without even having to touch herself in any sexual way Jenna was wracked with perpetual pleasure. Her body pulsated with sweet, sensual rapture.

On and on it went, her body starved for oxygen as endless waves of pleasure washed over her, erasing her identity. Bliss scoured her clean of personality and she became merely a receptacle for hedonistic euphoria.

In the blink of an eye, or after eons of passing time, it could have been either; she was released from her convulsions of elation and she went limp with the afterglow of pure delight.

Mesmer stood over her, his smiling face showing his approval of her efforts.

Jenna was parched from the exertion of her climaxes, a puddle of her excretions dampening the sheets beneath her oozing pussy, but seeing his erection so close made her mouth begin to water with the need to suck that perfect cock.

"Please, may I suck you, sir? I want your cock so badly. I need it." Seeing it so close, but not inside her mouth made her feel incomplete.

"You may." He said and he twisted his body to give the camera the very best view as she scrambled to her knees and engulfed him in her mouth.

A powerful tremor shook her body with the thrill of having his warm pole fully ensconced in her insatiable mouth. Savoring his taste fully she luxuriated in the feel of his manhood. Lavishing him with methodical caresses of her tongue she consumed his cock, absorbed in licking every inch of his magnificent member.

Yearning for the taste of his sperm she worshiped his cock devouring his meat, stroking and pumping his shaft and cupping his heavy balls adoringly.

Taking her time, ensuring he enjoyed her ministrations Jenna venerated his erection making him gasp and moan with pleasure as she put everything she had into bringing him to orgasm.

Her treatment of his pole was so good that he approached climax almost immediately. His knob grew swollen in her mouth and his balls lifted tighter to his body in her warm hand. Then he erupted into her face, his seed coating her greedy tongue in his viscous jizz.

Sudden bliss spiked through her nervous system as her mouth was filled with his hot spunk. Her orgasm tied inextricably to his she juddered with delight as he spent himself into her gulping cavity.

His thick steaming load burned down her throat as she swallowed him gratefully. Eager for as much as she could get she milked him with hand, lip and tongue squeezing every drop of his glorious seed from his straining erection.

When he pulled out of her grip she felt an ache of emptiness, and her euphoria quickly abated.

As Mesmer collapsed onto the bed next to her he pulled her close to him and spooned her, thrilling her with the contact. Her anguish dissipated and a warm glow of happiness blanketed her.

Mesmer's strong hands caressed and fondled her body, cupping and squeezing the meat of her breasts, sliding along the taut flatness of her belly, and parting her thighs and dipping into her dripping wet sex.

Mere moments passed as he stroked her body, teasing her with restless hands that never stayed anyplace for long. Frustrating caresses stoked the fire burning in her pussy. She ached to be filled by him and she wiggled her bum against his leg as he snuggled her and stroked her fevered flesh.

Then just when she thought she might scream with balked desire he lifted her top leg and spread her open to the view of the camera.

Her exposed slit gleamed with spilled juices and he maneuvered himself into a position to pierce her with his erection making her quiver with anticipation.

Then, at long last, he plunged his gorgeous cock into her steaming centre and she exploded in a mind shredding orgasm.

Transcendent rapture detonated in her clenching core and suddenly she was hyper aware of every molecule of her body in as Mesmer filled her with his splendid tool.

Feeling him with delightful acuity Jenna was impaled by Mesmer's cock and as the ridges and knobs of his manhood rubbed against the sensitive walls of her vagina made her orgasm so much more powerful. The sense of completion she felt being filled so thoroughly by him made her orgasm so much sweeter than the dozens she had already experienced this morning.

His hand found her breasts and groped her tender mound as he drove himself into her convulsing cunt. A series animalistic whimpers began deep in the back of her throat as he pounded himself deeply into her.

Helplessly she flailed as he pistoned in and out of her sopping grip. Her hand reached behind her to find his buttocks and she gripped him tight urging him to skewer her even harder on the prong of his manhood.

Then abruptly Mesmer pulled out of her sheath and she cried out from the loss.

Grabbing her bodily he maneuvered her into a position on her back, her legs flung wide to the sides exposing her gash to the camera as he fitted himself once more into her grip, making her mewl with pleasurable anguish as once more her body responded to him filling her by climaxing even harder.

Knowing he was showing her wantonness to the world via his camera she displayed herself shamelessly, lifting her arms above her head, flaunting her body for the unknown future viewers.

Endless waves of euphoria crashed over her as Mesmer pummeled her unmercifully, punishing her with pleasure.

Cried of elation were forced from her throat as he ferociously fucked her. His hands kneaded her tender breasts and pulled on them savagely. He mauled her chest for the camera and thrust himself violently into her throbbing pussy.

Still lashed with endless orgasms each stab of his thick cock plunged her farther and farther into an all-consuming place of pure delight.

Each of her lissome limbs began to cling desperately to his body. Her legs wrapped around his heaving hips trying to draw him deeper into her ravenous cunt. Her arms clutched his waist pulling him deeper into her body and trying to hold him there as her endless climax drove her mad with lust.

Grasping him as tightly as possible, desperate to end the sawing heat between her legs, she wrapped herself as completely around his body as she could as she thrashed helplessly in the grip of all-consuming gratification.

Mesmer held still and even then her body bucked wildly with agonizing exaltation just to have him fully within in her pulsating pussy.

Just as her pleasure peaked and she began to gain a measure of awareness of herself once more he heaved his hips in her convulsive grip and sent her off on another debilitating orgasm.

Over and over he thrashed in her tight clasp, waiting just long enough for her to catch a breath before plunging her once more into the maelstrom of erotic sensation. All it took was the tiniest of movements from his hips and his cock would prod her over the edge of reason into rapturous abandon.

When she grew too fatigued to resist him anymore her limbs feel limply down to the bed, leaving her sensitive slit utterly vulnerable to be pillaged by his merciless humping.

Now that she could no longer muster the strength to refuse him any movement Mesmer freely exploited her helplessness and began to fuck her hard and fast.

Feeble from exhaustion Jenna languished under him, her body so overstimulated by pleasure that she merely quivered with periodic jolts of bliss when his pubic bone pounded onto her clit, or the tingle in her slippery tunnel built up so much her body spasmed with tension.

Time meant nothing as she suffered delightedly under his onslaught. After an age of endless euphoria Jenna felt him pull out of her quivering cunt and spray her chest and face with his steaming cum.

The strongest spasm of pleasure yet twisted her limbs in a squirming heap of flesh as her skin delighted in being anointed with his juice. Adoring every painful contortion she wallowed in the spray of his jism, delighting in the squirt of his seed over her fevered flesh.

When he finished cumming he thrust his cock into her open mouth and she gobbled his knob hungrily, desperate to taste his sperm. His pussy soaked pole tasted wonderful in her mouth, his last few drops of cum ambrosia to her parched tongue.

Mindlessly suckling him like a babe she licked and slurped from his cock until, too sensitive, he pulled back from her mouth and dropped to the bed beside her.

Blindly she turned to him and molded her body to his, keenly needing to feel his skin pressed to her own.

After long moments her heart rate began to slow, and her breathing returned to normal. The fever of inflamed passion left her spent and limp. She dozed in a post climactic fog, curled beside Mesmer, her head on his chest listening to the beat of his heart.

Never had Jenna known sex could be this amazing, this utterly debilitating and satiating. She wanted for nothing, no new sensation, no change what-so-ever; she felt she could remain right where she was, feeling as fulfilled as this forever.

But eventually the needs of her body grew insistent. She had to pee, and she was very hungry.

As soon as she squirmed with the first impulse to go to the bathroom Mesmer woke from his stupor and shifted.

This perfect zone of peace dissipated like a dream and she felt reality gather around her insistently.

Lifting herself wearily she leaned on her elbow and looked at her lover.

"Thank you." Was all she could say, tears welling in her eyes. Her gratitude knew no limits. She now understood what pleasure was, and could be. She would never be the same.

Dealing with her immediate needs Jenna padded around the hotel room unselfconsciously nude. Mesmer fiddled with his cameras and eventually she knew he wanted her to leave.