Mesmerized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to him and kissed him and he looked at her with his penetrating eyes and began to hypnotize her once more.

"You will never tell anyone about this, Jenna. This is our secret. From now on sex will always be this powerful for you. You will be a passionate, eager lover who gives herself wholly to her man. You will be discerning about who you sleep with, but when you choose, you will find sex with any man as incredible as this night was. You will take pleasure in pleasing your lovers, their passion with inflame your passion in an endless feedback loop that will have you cumming over and over until he is finished. His orgasm will bring you the ultimate delight and that will satisfy you perfectly."

Deep in her trance state Jenna shivered with anticipation, knowing sex would never be the same after these words.

And then he sent her out into the world a changed woman.