All Comments on 'Mia Mine Ch. 08'

by cliptoe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
You Have Created A Wonderful Character...

...To base your story around, its refreshing to see Mia's background and experience so well thought out and extensive. Its also a wonderful storyline that gives the reader a good idea of the bigotry that even CEOs have to contend with. I loved her mother's college background, and her realizations that the transgendered aren't being discriminated any differently than any other minority. Constant downgrading of their abilities, attacking gender change as something to be humiliated for, these are very real problems and its good to see it fought against at an upper level of our social structure. Great story, another well written chapter, way to go, cliptoe!

Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

oh oh now the war begins and more chapters to follow man the guns and fight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this story!

I saw the new chapter come up and got a few lines into it. I just had to close it out and start again from the beginning. I want more ..... please continue! Fell in love with the characters. PLEASE keep it going. It's a true love story!

geoff_probesgeoff_probesalmost 10 years ago
You rotter!

Just made some supper to settle-down with this lovely (and loving) story and the chapter finished. Guess I'll have to wait as impatiently for the next chapter as I did for this one.

Your character-building is nicely done - I like it and envy your writing skills.

This is a really nice story, please continue it.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 10 years ago
Once again a great cliff hanger!

Great work! This story just gets better and better. I love all the twists and turns in the plot and in the back of my mind I often wondered how you were going to solve the long distance relationship issue...not that it's a done deal but it's a wonderful carrot to dangle in front of our eyes. Now get back to work, I want to know what happens next!

griffin57griffin57almost 10 years ago
Holy Crap Batman

Great cliff hanger. Damn I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I want a finish to this I want dear Old Daddy to become discreded, broken, and homeless. He is a real piece of work He is narrow minded and now a leach so please the final chapter and ending this low life father.

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
LOCK AND LOAD!

Don't even say hello...SOMEbody deck that son of a ....

apparently your story has struck a chord with me! My mom and the rest of my support are all passed away....... but I would give darn near everything for a relationship like Mia is winning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous