Mia Mine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh he was something back then, before the accident. He was so outgoing, boisterous and loved by all. He was the type that everyone noticed when he walked into the room, and they were glad he had. His attention was sought after and enjoyed by all. But after the accident he changed; became quiet and inward, almost sullen. We were trying to get pregnant at this time, and it wasn't working. He was convinced there had to be something wrong with me, so I went to my doctor, who sent me to a specialist, and I checked out fine.

Now, you have to remember, this was the early '70's in a small town in the Midwest. We were all brought up to 'know' what was acceptable, and what was not. Our men seemed to have a deep seeded bigotry for those they didn't know. Blacks and Jewish people seemed to get the brunt, for we just didn't even know much about gays, and had never even heard of such a thing a transgender. We thought all 'those' people lived in the news from the big cities.

All those types of thoughts and stereotypes were soon changed for me. I had a wonderful behavioral psychology professor who gave me some information and the desire to get more. I studied many different minority groups both racial and sexual. For the first time, I realized it was not some sort of disease or defect of character, but perhaps a genetic roll of the dice that had some people born with a different idea of what their sexuality really was. By my senior year, I became this professor's TA. I was running discussion groups and trying to open other students minds to look at those they did not understand; not as a threat, or some sort of deviant, but just different, and with as much right to be in this world as anyone.

It was at this time, that Mia's father was showing more signs of depression, and even started to drink. I was beginning to wonder if we should really be together anymore. I felt I had grown, and my interest was piqued to learn so much more. I also felt he had not only stopped growing, but had started to fall.

So, of course, just before I graduated summa cum laude, I learned that I was one month pregnant. Now, I had to make a very hard decision. I decided to tell him and see how he reacted before I made my final decision. I was relatively shocked when he perked up and actually smiled, picked me up in his arms and kissed me. I figured we might still have a chance.

During the pregnancy I tried to have talks with him about his bigotry. I asked him if he even knew where it came from. At that time, we didn't even have any black people in our town or close proximity. There were no outwardly gay people there either. So I asked him how he could hate an entire group of people he had never been in contact with.

He could never explain this to me, and I tried to keep pushing, telling him things I had learned in school and in my own research. These discussions never went well. He said he would rather keep working on our new baby's room, and would spend hours up there redoing the windows, putting in new sheet rock, rewiring, and finally painting. I thought these were all good signs and that he was really looking forward to being a father, so I let the discussions lapse.

When Martin was born (that was Mia's name before the transition), everything was wonderful. He would take Martin in his arms and play with him so much. Once Martin began to smile and laugh, he was in heaven. He took Martin with him everywhere, showing off his son. He was such a proud and happy father. I thought perhaps we had turned a corner. But once Mia started to show herself, and her father thought there was 'something wrong' with his son, things took a definite turn for the worse.

He wanted to take Mia to all sorts of doctors and psychiatrists to 'fix' her. I told him definitely not. His drinking returned and got even worse. He would drink with the boys after work, bring a six pack in his truck for the drive home, and then drink from our overloaded fridge until he fell into bed. He had all but stopped any contact with Mia. One night he came home extremely drunk and found Mia in the back yard playing. He tried to throw a ball to her, which she didn't catch and he went ballistic. He pushed her to the ground, and before I could get out to save her, he pulled down her pants, yanked on her penis so hard she was screaming. He told her that made her a boy, let go, turned around and came to the house. I told him I wanted him packed and out of the house in thirty minutes. He slapped the right side of my face, and then delivered a punch to my left eye, which knocked me out for a second and left me on the floor.

Mia came screaming to me, I told her I was ok, but her father was leaving. I took her out to my car and drove around for an hour. When I came back to the house, I checked to make sure his truck was gone."

David began to get the meatballs out of the oven, and put in the garlic bread. He put the meatballs into a hot sauté pan with hot olive oil. The meatballs sizzled as David flipped the pan to turn them over to get an even browning.

"Don't let me working stop you Mom, please finish your story."

"Ok, but I'm not boring you am I?"

"No way Mom! I want to hear everything."

"Well, then as I said, I had checked to make sure his truck was gone.

It was, so we went in and packed all we could fit into my car. We drove to my folk's house which was in another state and about a six hour drive. We stayed there until I found a teaching job at the community college there and could afford our own house. My father's bigotry was almost as bad as my soon to be ex-husband's. My mother did what she could to try to calm him, but it was clear we were not welcome.

Once I got my own place, I started looking for a way to get Mia the treatment she needed. Since it was a new town, and no one knew us, Mia could just be a normal preteen girl. We had long talks about how she would probably have to watch certain things. I got her a pass for PE. I started to save money as much as I could, for I had done research and found out about the hormonal and other treatments that were starting to become available to help transgendered people. It was difficult to save enough so I tried to help Mia as much as I could with everything I had been learning about transgender life.

My father had just retired, and my parents had planned a road trip to the west coast to see the ocean. Neither my mom nor dad had ever done much traveling, so they were both very excited. We saw them off and they drove away so happy and carefree. It was the last time we saw them. Somewhere on Highway 61, a drunk weaved out of his lane and hit them head on. Both cars were doing about seventy and my mom and dad were killed instantly upon impact.

It was very a very difficult time for Mia and me. I was devastated, and felt completely alone. We had to deal with the sadness, pain, and all the work to get their funeral set and house ready to sell. Everything seemed to come down on me at once but we made it through; and actually with their small life insurance policy plus the proceeds from the estate and house sale, we ended up with enough money to start Mia's transition process. We had enough for all the treatments, but not for the final surgery. We were told she had to wait to decide on that later anyway. Mia was finally budding into a beautiful young woman.

It was still very difficult for her though. As she grew into her teen years and started noticing boys and having them notice her, we had several discussions about dating and how she should approach that experience. I told her it would probably be best to let the boy know about her before there was any sexual activity. I thought if she didn't, the surprise and or shock, could create even worse reactions than being told.

Mia was worried about that however, for it was high school, and high school in a small town. News like a girl having a penis would travel like wildfire. She thought she could date and just try to keep the sexual play to a minimum. She so desperately wanted to be liked and accepted.

Well, it looks like I will have to continue later."

David walked over and gave Christine a big hug and a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks Mom, I really appreciate you telling me this. Your honesty and trust are gifts that I cherish. Thank You."

>**< >**<

Mia, Marsha, and Jessie were finishing up their meeting, so David and Christine set the table for dinner.

David poured glasses of wine for everyone and invited all to be seated. The three moved from their mini meeting room to the table, all three had compliments about the lovely aromas emanating from the kitchen. As David and Christine started bringing out the food, the three ladies being served toasted the cooks, and thanked them for what appeared to be a wonderful feast. As Christine started to sit, David held her chair for her and helped seat her. Christine blushed and thanked her new 'son' and everyone shared a warm smile.

As David sat and gave the command to "dig in", Mia set down her glass and looked at her man and her mother.

"Do you know how happy it makes me to see you two getting along so well?"

David smiled and was the first to respond. "You are very lucky I didn't meet your mom first."

Once again, Christine blushed and everyone at the table shared a hearty laugh.

As they all ate, there were small conversations all around the table. David wondered why Marsha and Jessie seemed to be a bit preoccupied. His question was answered as Mia finished her meal. She looked at him and said, "Marsha still thinks I should make a statement and........." Before she could say any more David threw his fork down, crashing against the plate with a loud clank. He pushed his chair back and veritably exploded.

"Mia, I thought we talked this all the way through. Excuse the expression, but I think it is time you 'grow a pair' and be confident in yourself. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. You don't have to do anything other than respond to whatever happens with a firm 'NO COMMENT!'

You are a very intelligent, successful business owner. Your 'accuser' is a runaway father, who gave you no support at all and shirked all his duties as a father. Now, he appears out of the blue, trying to extort millions of dollars from YOU! The person he left high and dry!

It happens all the time. This type of attack is like a mosquito getting too close to the light. He will be his own worst enemy in trying to make his point, and will eventually crash and burn.

So God damn it, stick to your guns and let the bastard stew in his own juices. Don't give any fuel to the fire he wants to start!"

There was a huge silence at the table, Mia's mouth was open and she looked as if she was in a state of shock. Then, all of a sudden, she broke out in uncontrollable laughter. David was a bit shocked at his own outburst and wondered if he had crossed the line, but was so glad to hear Mia laughing, he started himself. Finally, everyone at the table, even Marsha, was laughing out loud.

Marsha finally calmed down enough to say, "Well, I guess we have settled on our plan of attack. David with that conviction and volume, perhaps you could be our front man."

David pulled himself back together and slid his chair back to the table.

"I don't think so Marsha, I will be happy to give all the support Mia needs, but I am definitely not a front man."

Mia got up from her seat and walked over to David and gave him a big kiss and hug. Then she whispered in his ear. "We have a lot to talk about. Thank you for your outburst, I needed that."

Marsha said she had to leave, so while Christine and Jessie cleaned up dinner, Mia and David walked Marsha to the door.

"So, we are on to meet at your office at 8:00 tomorrow morning. I will be there ready to fend off your company vultures, and we'll leave the mosquito to do what he will do."

"Great Marsha, thank you for coming over tonight." Mia opened the door for her guest.

"And thank you David, for the wonderful meal, and especially the pep talk! It was wonderful meeting you, and I do look forward to spending more time with you and Mia."

"It was nice to meet you too Marsha, and I too look forward to getting to know you better. And oh, by the way, you witnessed my outburst for the year, so things should be a little quieter from now on." David smiled as he walked Marsha to the elevator. The door opened, she stepped in and waved, the door closed and she was gone.

Mia walked over to snuggle with David, so he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closely to his side. Together they walked back into her condo, to find the kitchen almost completely cleaned.

"My, you two are quick!" David was amazed at how quickly the team had turned the messy kitchen into almost spotless condition again.

"Jessie and I know our way around here pretty well David, we both spend a lot of time here with Mia. I have my own room," said the proud momma.

Mia continued, "And Jessie spends a lot of time in the main guest room. A lot of nights we have burned the midnight oil together to get projects done in time for the presentation, and I can't send Jessie home that late, so she just stays here and we go to the office together."

"Sounds like a wonderful arrangement to me, a place for two of your most important people to be able to stay with you." David smiled and hugged Mia even tighter.

Jessie did mention that she had some laundry she had to move from her washer to her dryer and since it was still quite early, thought she would go home for the evening. Mia and David walked her to the elevator and said their goodbyes. As they walked back into the condo, Christine was waiting for them at the hallway.

"I have some reading I want to do, and thought I would take my shower tonight so I will be ready in the morning. I want to go with you two, to help as I can. So good night my dears." Christine gave both Mia and David good night kisses and turned and went into her room, closing the door behind her.

"Thank you for being such a dear with Mom, she loves you so much already." Mia gave David another big kiss, this time pressing her body completely against him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her as tightly as he could against him.

"It's really quite easy, she is such pistol and fun to be around. After all, we do share a deep love for you, so we have a lot in common."

Mia finally broke the embrace, and turned towards her room. "I want to change, but I think I'll take a quick shower first. Do you want to join me?"

"No hon, go ahead, I have to check my email, and then just enjoy the view. I'll be here when you're finished."

Mia turned and went into her bedroom. It felt so different for her now. All this time this big, fancy condo had seemed a bit cold to her. Now, it was alive with her love and she realized for the first time since she had bought the place, she was standing in her bedroom and was actually happy! She smiled at her little realization and the man that helped create it. She quickly undressed and went into the shower. She put her shower cap on because she didn't want to have to mess with her hair. She turned on the multi-layered water jets in her custom built shower and sighed as her whole body was relaxed by the warm pulsing of the surrounding jets of water. She reached down to lather her penis. She held it for a bit and felt it begin to get hard as she thought of David in the next room. She looked down at her semi-hard penis and wondered to herself, how this little thing was creating such a huge uproar.

She quickly finished washing, turned off the water, and dried herself. She put a couple dabs of David's favorite perfume on either side of her neck and then between her breasts. She thought about dressing, but decided to just put on her robe and see where the evening took them.

As she passed her nightstand on the way out, she reached into the top drawer and grabbed a bottle of her scented lubricant oil and put it into her robe pocket, smiling a little to herself. She tied the full length red satin robe's belt tightly around her waist to show off her figure, and walked back out into the living room.

She saw David standing at the wall of windows looking out over the city, sparkling with its night lights. He was lost in thought and just enjoying the scenery so much he didn't notice her coming up behind him. She wrapped her arms around him, once again pressing her body against him. Just the thought of finally being alone with him had brought her to a heightened state of arousal and she ground her hips to press her hardness against his ass.

"I want you David, I want to take you right here, right now."

Her hands swiftly moved to undo his belt and pants, which she slid down to his ankles. She pressed his hands against the window and pulled back his feet, to present that ass she wanted so badly.

Before she undid her robe's belt, she took out the lubricant, then let her robe fall to the floor. She put some lubricant on her fingers and ran them up and down around his little opening. Finally, she pushed a finger in. He gasped and moved towards the window.

"Relax love, I will be gentle, just go with me, be with me, let me be inside you," purred Mia.

David tried to do as she suggested. He was still new to this part of the relationship, but wanted to learn how to be more receptive to her when she wanted to make the advances. He spread his feet a little further apart, and Mia started in again, with a little more of the lubricant. This time her finger slid easily all the way in, and she could bend it a bit to give his prostate a massage, much to his pleasure. She felt his body begin to relax so put in her second finger, and was able to get both fingers all the way in. She began a thrusting motion and could tell his body was now in tune with her. She lubricated her hard penis, and dropped the bottle onto her robe. She guided her now pulsing penis to his opening. She pushed slowly at first, felt a little obstruction, then he relaxed enough for her to continue. At this point she could push herself totally inside him. She loved the feeling of having her hardened penis inside him as she felt his butt cheeks on her thighs. She rubbed slowly in a circular motion and began to moan.

David now had his hands resting against the window, and although his eyes were starting to glaze over he could still make out the lights of the city, although now he felt like he was seeing stars. It was such an amazingly different feeling to have the woman he loved inside him. He loved her low guttural moans, and could feel the energetic abandon that made her thrusts even more powerful. He could feel her hands holding the side of his thighs and how she pulled him and pushed him in time with her thrusts. At this point, David just gave in to all the pleasures Mia was administering, and simply enjoyed being made love to by his woman.

Mia was now in a total frenzy of love and lust. She loved having her man leaning over to accept her. She loved even more hearing his moans of pleasure with each of her pounding thrusts. Now that he was totally relaxed and the lubricant was doing its job, she could release her hands from his sides and let them roam his body. She felt the muscles in his back and shoulders. She let her hands roam his sides and reach around to feel his taught stomach. She let them drop until she could feel his hardness. She held onto him with both hands and began to pound as hard as she could. She could feel her orgasm building deep inside her body. She felt her muscles tense, pushed as far inside him as she could; and held herself there as she felt her cum shooting deep inside the man she loved. Her orgasm was so intense she lost hold of his penis. They both moaned their way through Mia's fantastic orgasm.

As soon as Mia could control her body again, she dropped to her knees, spun David around to face her, and took his hardened member into her mouth. She knew after all the sensations he had just been through it would not be long until her oral talents would have him shooting into her mouth. She moved her head up and down, sucking and then teasing with her tongue. She felt David put his hands on the back of her head to guide her as he began thrusting. With a mighty "OH YESSSS!" David gave Mia what she wanted, as he shot rope after rope of his seed into her waiting mouth. She drank of his nectar as if it was a magical potion, for perhaps it was. His deep breathing began to subside, and they both fell on top of her satin robe laying on the floor. They held each other tightly, looking directly into each other's eyes.