Michael and Mom

Story Info
Sex with Mom.
1.6k words
4.41
65.9k
69
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Michael. I am a 6' 4", 18-year-old Senior in high school. Most girls think that I am cute or handsome. My mother Cheryl says that I am anyway. She is a young 42-year-old, maybe 20 pounds overweight, and cute with her curly brown hair. My Dad is a control freak and is super bossy.

This morning I woke up by Dad hollering at Mom. He slams the door as he leaves the house. I go downstairs to find Mom laying on the bed in her nightie and crying. I lay down beside her and put my arm around her.

Mom says, "I'm sorry that you have to hear that. It seems that your father is more upset with me every day."

I say, "Dad has no right to do this to you. You are a wonderful person and a wonderful mother. Let me just hold you for a while."

I wrap my arms around her and gently rub her back. She wraps her arms around me and rubs my bare back as I only have my briefs on. Mom snuggles in tight to me and sobs a little longer. As I stroke her back my hands occasionally touches her bare skin below her top. It doesn't take long for my cock to begin twitching and growing. As Mom drifts off to sleep my hands start lightly rubbing her back under her top. I have seen my classmates' cocks in the shower and know that mine is larger than normal. My cock feels so good as it lays against Mom's stomach even with her nightgown and my briefs between us. As she sleeps, I let my hand slide under her nightgown panties to lightly rub her curvy ass. Soon I feel her waking up and slide my hands back to above her nightie. I think that she can feel my hard cock against her.

After a couple of minutes, Mom says, "Time for me to get up and for you to go to school. Thank you for holding and consoling me. I need the love you give me."

I give Mom a soft kiss on the forehead as I leave for school. I think of what a nice, sexy, cute Mom that I have.

When I get home I give Mom a nice tight hug, kissing her cheek gently. I hold her while gently swaying back and forth. I say, "I love you mom."

Mom looks up into my eyes, saying, "I sure have a wonderful handsome son."

When Dad gets home, I can easily tell that he is still in a bad mood. I ask, "Dad, what has you in such a mood?"

He snaps, "The lack of respect I get at work and at home!"

Mom motions from behind Dad to zip my lips. We quietly eat dinner without speaking. I help Mom with the dishes, and we share a couple of nice tight hugs. On the last one I bend over and gently kiss her on the lips. She touches her lips and looks into my eyes.

Mom says, "That was nice, Michael. It's been a long time since I have been treated this nice."

I keep looking into her eyes and lean forward giving her another kiss on the lips. I pull her into my arms tightly and move my lips gently on her lips while my hand caresses her back. After several seconds, she backs up slightly, but stays within my arms. She says quietly, "Thank you, Son. You make me feel like a woman that is loved."

I say, "I do love you, Mom." I turn and go to my room.

As i lay there I don't hear Mom and Dad speak at all.

I wake up with the door slamming again. I go to Mom in her bedroom where she is laying quietly. I slip into the bed beside her and hold her tightly. I kiss her gently on her lips.

Mom says, "I don't know how long I will be able to take this with your father. I'm so fortunate that I have you to comfort me."

As I hold her Mom turns over, so her back is to me. I spoon up to her and wrap my arm around her. My cock is hard up against her ass. I know that she can feel it's' hardness. Mom acts like she drifts off to sleep and I continue holding her. Soon she quietly takes my hand and moves it under her top to cup her breast. I explore her breasts fullness, rolling her nipples between my thumb and finger. She quietly lays there feigning sleep. After a while, she rolls back over to face me.

Mom says, "Time to get up. Thanks for holding me again."

When I return from school, Mom comes to me and wraps her arms around me. She kisses me on my lips, and I let my tongue lick her lips. Her mouth opens and our tongues dance together for a moment. Later in the evening we share another of these exciting kisses.

The next morning. I am still asleep when Mom comes into my room and slides into bed with me.

Mom says, "I really love the way you make me feel loved." She turns toward me moving her left leg in between my legs. Her thigh touches my crotch, and I can feel the heat from her pussy on my thigh. I wrap her in my arms and kiss her lips. Her kiss in response surprises me, feeling her tongue touch my lips. I respond with my tongue and our kiss deepens. As we continue the kiss, I feel her thigh moving on my thigh. My cock begins to grow, and I know that Mom can feel it. I move my hand under her to stroke her back. I slide my hand down and under her panties cupping her ass. A moan escapes her mouth, and she slides her hot pussy along my thigh. Her tongue reaches deep into my mouth as her passion increases. I slide her

panties down over her hips, sliding my finger along her ass crack. I turn onto my back and move Mom to lay on top of me. Now her pussy is riding the length of my cock shaft and she begins to pant. I slide her nightie top up and over her head, so her beautiful tits are against my bare chest. I then slide my briefs down to free my large cock to slide thru Mom's pussy lips. The hot wetness of her pussy is amazing.

I say, "Mom, move up and slip my cockhead into your pussy."

Mom says, "No Son. We can't do that!"

I raise Mom's hips up and move my cockhead into her hot pussy. Mom loses control and slides down, letting my cock completely enter her. Her climax rises immediately, and she shakes uncontrollably. Her hips slam down on mine, and she falls forward onto me. Her tears stream down her cheeks. I held her tightly until her sobs subsided.

As Mom catches her breath, she says, "Michael, you make me so happy. I have never felt so loved! I know that we shouldn't have sex, but it has never been this good for me with your father. Thank you, Son."

Mom rolls me off her and slides down between my legs. As she sees my hard cock for the first time she says, "Wow! No wonder I had such a climax. Your cock is much larger than your father's cock. I love the size of it."

Mom sucks my cock head into her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. She sucks deeply and takes in just over half my cock. I hold her head and press her head down to where my cock head enters her throat. I fuck her mouth slowly and as I let her up, I see the tears in her eyes and the smile on her face. Mom licks down my shaft to my balls. There she sucks and nips on my big balls driving me crazy. Then she lets her tongue go farther down to my anus and slowly circles it. As she comes back up to take my cock deep into her mouth, I am almost at the edge of a climax.

I stop her and say, "Mom, I want to explode all my cum deeper inside your pussy than anyone has ever been."

Mom answers, "Oh Michael, I would love that so much. Please fuck me hard and cum in my pussy. It's yours to fuck from now on."

Mom turns onto her back, grabs my cock, and places my cock head between her pussy lips. She locks her legs behind my back and draws my cock deeply into her pussy. I drive deeply into Mom knowing that we both want this. I know that I am close to unloading all my cum and I move higher so that my cock is sliding over her clit. In just a few strokes Mom starts moaning in her throat and I begin slamming my cock into her. As my balls tighten up my cum erupts deeply into Mom's wonderful tight pussy. We both kiss deeply with our tongues entwined as we fuck all the way thru our climaxes to the end. We hold each other tightly as I lay on top of Mom. After several minutes we roll sideways and smile our gratification to each other.

Mom says, "Since you are already late for school, I will give you a note tomorrow saying that I had to keep you in bed all day today."