All Comments on 'Michael and Mom'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
phobosukphobosukalmost 2 years ago

Really hot story although could have been longer . Id love to see how this develops. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good start, now part 2, get that angry, stupid man out of the picture and let them be lovers, have sex and mom needs to get pregnant...

4 stars so far, we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice way to spend the day in bed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice concept but storyline was rushed. In real life something like this would probably build up over a longer time with a more gradual increase in the comfort level of both the mom and son. But that being said it was easy to picture the events. The concept of an abusive husband opening the door for a son's love it pretty realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start. Of all the incest stories I'm a big fan of the mother/son genres. Not sure why but father/daughter or brother/sister just seem boring to me. But mom and son.....seem to be super hot. I also love to see the son give his mom/his woman his baby.

So, give it some thought and maybe do story but with more romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m in agreement that it’s very well written and that you have a good style, but it is a bit rushed. Keep it up, you have a lot of potential!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good. I want to hear how the jerk dad is dealt with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 [100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+)]!

Michael's mom is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Mom says, "I really love the way you make me feel loved." She turns toward me moving her left leg in between my legs. Her thigh touches my crotch, and I can feel the heat from her pussy on my thigh. I wrap her in my arms and kiss her lips. Her kiss in response surprises me, feeling her tongue touch my lips. I respond with my tongue and our kiss deepens. As we continue the kiss, I feel her thigh moving on my thigh. My cock begins to grow, and I know that Mom ..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSequence123@Sequence123
Mid age white male. Love watching or filming my wife have sex with other men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES