Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,017 Followers

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as my cock plunged in and out. "I love this!"

"Oh yeah? You like having both your holes filled?"

"Mmmm, I love it."

I gave her a firm slap on the ass, eliciting a surprised squeal from Michelle's mouth.

"I bet you wish this was a cock in your ass don't you?"

Again, I brought my hand down on her ass.

"Yes!" she blurted out as I smiled to myself.

I continued fucking her holes as she fingered herself through two successive orgasms. It was then time to try again.

"Are you ready?" I asked, rotating the plug around in her asshole.

"Yes," she answered firmly. "Let's do it."

Slowly, I withdrew the rubber toy, watching her pink butthole close back up into a tight little knot. As I pulled my dick out of her soaking wet pussy, I peeled the condom off and tossed it aside. After applying a generous amount of lube to my bare cock, I rose back up to my knees behind her.

Clutching my shaft firmly in my hand, I guided the head to Michelle's tightly closed opening. Pushing slowly but forcefully, her asshole gradually began to give way, accepting my pulsing cock into her tight depths.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as my dick slowly disappeared into her hungry butt.

"Are you okay," I asked, stopping my anal penetration to check on her status.

"Yes," she replied confidently. "Keep going."

I smiled with relief and resumed stretching her asshole with my invading cock. After a few minutes of cautious thrusting I was able to fill her ass completely as she continued moaning with increasing enjoyment. Slowly and methodically, I began fucking Michelle's virgin ass.

"How does my ass feel?" she asked, her voice slightly muffled by the blankets her face was buried in.

"So fucking good!" I exclaimed, building up increasing speed. My arousal was beginning to peak. I slapped Michelle's ass a couple more times as she purred in approval.

"How does my cock feel in your ass?" I then asked, craving to hear her voice some dirty words of her own.

"So good!" she gasped, her breath growing shallow and laboured. "I love having my ass fucked!"

"Yeah? Does it make you feel dirty?"

"Yes!"

"Does it make you feel like a slut?"

"Yes!" she cried out again as I plunged repeatedly into her tiny opening. "I feel so slutty when you fuck my ass!"

"Are you going to let me fuck it whenever I want?"

"Yes! My ass is yours! I want to be your dirty little ass-whore!"

That was exactly the type of talk I was hoping to hear.

"Good," I hissed, reaching down to grab a handful of her hair. "Keep talking like that until I cum in your ass."

"Fuck yes!" she cried out, her voice growing ragged and unstable. "I want you to fuck me like a dirty little slut and cum in my asshole!"

I slapped her ass again and pulled her hair, encouraging her to continue.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, obviously enjoying the rough treatment. "Fuck like a whore! Use me! Use my tight little asshole and then fill me full of cum!"

That was it. I could no longer hold back the tide.

With one final groan, my dick slipped deep into Michelle's ass, spraying her insides with cum. I just held it there, completely buried, as my cock continued to pulse, spilling an unending flood of creamy fluid into her well-fucked hole. Michelle moaned pleasurably as my body twitched one last time and my slippery pole slid back out of her ass.

As we both collapsed into the bed, I felt a wave of fatigue sweep over my body. My arousal soon dissipated, only to be replaced with the post-coital disinterest that men generally feel following sex.

"Well," I said, finally rising from my drowsy state. "I guess I should take you home now before I fall asleep again."

"Ok," she replied timidly.

She seemed disappointed.

After a lengthy search, we were able to locate all of our scattered clothing and seen headed out on our way. The drive was long, but since it was early Sunday morning there was very little traffic to contend with. As I dropped her off at her house, we said a couple awkward goodbyes and she closed the door.

I shook my head with amazement as I drove away. I had just met Michelle. Since last night I had licked her pussy, licked her ass, fucked her pussy, fucked her ass and came in her mouth.

We hadn't even kissed once.

"Wow," I said to myself, as I reached for my sunglasses. "This internet dating thing might be useful after all.

The End

damonX
damonX
3,017 Followers