Michelle's Sexuality Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, Michelle and I went out to the Black Angus for dinner. They have semi-private booths where it's quiet and you can have a private discussion. While we were waiting for our dinner, I told her that I had something I needed to tell her. So I did my best to honestly tell her what had happened at Victoria's Secret with Jacqui when I bought her clothes.

"I had mentioned to Jacqui when I first started looking that I wanted them for your date with your college boyfriend."

"Wait a minute. You told the girl who helped me with the shoes that I was going to have a date to sleep with my old boyfriend? That's a little embarrassing!"

"I didn't exactly say you were going to be sleeping with him. But I think she kind of suspected that when I told her it would be for a weekend. That's how I was able to talk her into trying on the clothes for me. She thought what we were doing was hot and fun and wanted to help." I kind of swallowed a little bit trying to get up the courage to continue, "She's really close to the same size as you. Jacqui wanted me to bring in one of your dresses to match the size, but I thought it would be better if she tried them on instead. When I asked her, she was reluctant, saying it was against the store's policy. When I reminded her how hot she thought this was going to be, she relented and asked me come back after they closed so we'd be alone. She asked me how this date came about, so I explained to her about the night in Kodiak and the story I wrote and how you told me about your college boyfriend, then my fantasy about you and him again.

She tried on the blouse and skirt first, showing me how sexy they were going to be on you, then the dress and even showed me what it would like when you would sit down with no panties on. I guess you probably know what I could see. I was having fun envisioning how hot you were going to look with Mike and how he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off you.

I thought she was done, but then she tried on the pink nightgown. God, it looked good on her! I had the vision of what you were going to look like when you went to bed with Mike. Then, she wanted me to feel what it would be like for Mike when you wore it for him, so she pulled my hands to her and rubbed them up and down her waist, and uh, then she told me she was horny and kissed me."

Michelle's grin was getting bigger and bigger as I told her about it. I was really glad to see a grin, rather than the frown and anger I had worried about. "And did you kiss her back?"

"Umm, yeah, she was just so sexy. I couldn't help it, she still smelled like the perfume she had tried on earlier and that nightgown on her was so soft and sexy. While we were kissing, she pushed a strap down and the nightgown off her breast and then literally forced me to suck on her nipple. I guess for a few minutes, I forgot about you wearing it for Mike."

"Forced huh?" I think maybe Michelle was thinking about how much I like her nipples, that maybe Jacqui didn't have to force me too hard.

"I think she wanted more, but I told her I couldn't cheat on you. But I did tell her I wanted to."

"Honey, it would have been OK. I kind of wish you had given in to it. But I love you all the more for not doing it. She sounds really hot to me. You know, you're not the only one with fantasies. I'd really love to hear about you making out with some girl, maybe even going all the way."

I was incredulous at what Michelle had just said. She wanted me to have sex with someone else? She had to be kidding! Guys had those fantasies, not girls. Or maybe she was feeling a little guilty about having a weekend of sex with Mike. I hoped she didn't feel guilty because I was loving what she had done. "Well, she sort of slipped her phone number in my pocket and told me to call her if I ever changed my mind."

"Oh really! What did you do with it?"

"When I got home, I looked at it and then threw it away. But I have to admit, that it was a little hard to not remember the number."

"And you still remember it?"

"Well, yeah, it's going to be a hard thing to unremember. I don't ever plan on calling her though. I've had a guilty conscience, trying to think how to tell you about her."

"Sweetheart, I just got back from making love with my boyfriend all weekend. I don't think you have too much to worry about from a little kiss and a bare nipple." Then, she surprised me again when she whispered to me, "Honey, don't forget the number."

"Babe, this isn't about me having sex with another girl. You're the only one woman I crave. I love you too much."

"Sweetie, I know that. But it would be kind of a nice bonus wouldn't it?"

When I was starting to think maybe she was serious, she changed the subject, "Hon, I finally told you about my affair with Mike, but I realized we never have talked about your love life before we started going together. Tell me about your girlfriends."

"Well, that really won't take long. I took a girl to a movie in LaGrande at Eastern Oregon University, then again when I was at Oregon State. Nothing happened either time, no kiss or anything. I was just too bashful. It was a little bit funny though, when I took the girl in LaGrande to a movie, I had driven my dad's wheat truck to college that week. Have you ever been on a date with a guy driving a wheat truck? Not very romantic.

I had a little bit of a crush on my brother's sister-in-law when she danced pretty tight with me at my brother's wedding reception. I went to see her one time and we kissed and made out a little. I didn't even know enough then to try to kiss her breast. After that one time, she decided she liked her old boyfriend and I never saw her again. She was the only that I ever kissed before you, except maybe a little peck on the cheek. That was pretty much the extent of my love life."

"Wow, and now you have a cute young girl with the hots for you. I think that's exciting!"

I have to admit, for the first time in my life, I was thinking what it would be like to make love with a girl other than my wife. The thought was more than a little pleasant!

Even after telling me that she'd be OK with me and another girl, maybe even want it to happen, I could tell there was something else that she was pretty nervous about. So I asked her, "Honey, you have something else on your mind. What is it?"

She was still uneasy but finally let it out, "Honey, there's one thing we didn't think about before I went to bed with Mike." She was starting to make me nervous that there was something wrong, as she went on, "We never thought about protection. Mike came inside of me every time. What if he made me pregnant?"

Wow, I hadn't seen that one coming! She was right, in all our preparation, that hadn't ever occurred to either of us. I had too low of a sperm count to make her pregnant, so we hadn't even thought about pregnancy for years. Now, the real possibility was staring us in the face. I thought back to when her last monthly had started, about the first of February, two weeks before she left for her date. We had been to doctors several years ago for pregnancy tests, but I didn't remember when they said was a girl's most fertile time, so I asked her "Umm, do you remember when the doctor said you would be most likely to get pregnant?"

She looked at me and whispered softly to me "Two weeks, exactly how long it's been now."

Oh my God, I thought. The real possibility was certainly staring us in the face. "Well, we'll find out in the next month or so won't we?" Michelle had an almost eager look on her face, like she actually wanted it to happen, but I wasn't sure how I would deal with her being pregnant with Mike's baby. That would be pretty rough. The only thing I was absolutely certain is that Michelle and I were adamantly opposed to abortion or the drugs that would terminate a pregnancy, so there wasn't anything we could do about it now, except wait and see.

She didn't want to talk about any more of her trip until we got home, so the rest of the evening was pretty mundane, except I was anxious to go home and hear the rest of her story.

When we got home, we snuggled in on the couch and I asked Michelle to tell me about the rest of her trip. The pregnancy question was still nagging at us, but I still needed to know about the rest of it and wasn't going to worry about the possibility of pregnancy until we actually found out.

"Saturday morning I sent you the first text message and Mike started to suck on my nipple again. It felt so good we made love again." Then, her voice trailed off to a whisper, "Mike asked me to stay in Seattle with him, so I had to tell him everything, about you, our marriage and how much I love you. I told him you encouraged me to go on this trip, and I was his until Sunday, but then I was going home to my husband. Mike was pretty shocked and disappointed, but told me that he understood."

"After that, we laid in bed snuggling together until I told Mike I had to get up and take a shower. I wanted some time to think about what was going on. What I was feeling was so unexpected. But I really didn't get the chance. And this is almost exactly how Michelle described it: I was soaping my breasts when the door opened and there was Mike. He walked over to the shower and I swear his cock grew with each step. By the time he got over to the shower, which was enormous, my heart was pounding. He was magnificent. He held me in his arms as the water cascaded over us, then we kissed. His tongue was so insistent, exploring my mouth.

I pushed him away, but only so I could kneel in front of him. His cock was right in front of me. I held it in both hands and started to stroke it up and down...that made him groan. I couldn't help myself...t was hypnotic, so sexy. I stuck out my tongue and traced the shape of him with the tip of my tongue. I could feel his hands on my head, brushing the hair from my face so he could watch me. I kissed the tip of his cock over and over again. Each time, I opened my mouth a little wider until I took the whole head into my mouth. My tongue swirled cross the throbbing tip of his cock, and he groaned then. He staggered a little as if his knees were giving out.

I sucked more of him into my mouth and cradled his balls in my hand. The other hand still stroking the base of his member. He groaned and moaned, and held my head, gently trying to push more of his cock into my mouth. When he got to the back of my mouth, I felt like I was going to gag. But I stroked his cock harder and faster, pressing my tongue against the shaft. Finally he came in my mouth-but I pulled away and the rest sprayed across my face and breasts before the water washed it away. Mike sank to his knees and held me close as the water washed us clean.

Oh God, Robert. I had never felt anything like it; it was so amazing. But now... now I want nothing more than to do the same with you."

"After breakfast, food I mean, we decided to try out the hotel swimming pool. There was an older lady there that commented on what a nice couple Mike and I made, so I asked her to take a picture of us, which is the one I sent you.

When we got back to the hotel room, it would be an understatement to say that we were both so horny that we couldn't get out of our swim suits fast enough. Mike practically threw me on the bed and bored into my pussy with his mouth, licking, sucking and anything else he could do with his mouth. He spread me wide apart with his fingers so he could get deep with his mouth. Oh God, I was bucking and screaming until he climbed on the bed and shoved his cock in my mouth at the same time he was sucking on me. I licked and sucked on him, his balls, totally losing any control of myself. When neither one of us could stand it any longer, Mike rolled me over on my stomach, up on my knees and rammed himself into me. We had just had pretty fantastic sex just a few hours before so Mike lasted what seemed like forever, ramming his cock in and out of my pussy harder than I ever imagined. I don't even remember how many times I came. It must have been at least three or four until Mike finally had the most violent orgasm I've ever seen. God honey, it was so good. It was like the time I told you about after we watched the sexy movie, but so much better. After Mike finally came inside me, it must have taken us both ten minutes to catch our breath. That was the only time we really fucked instead of making love.

Wow, is that hot or what? That was exactly what I was hoping for. What else could I expect when I kept her horny for three weeks, sent those sexy clothes with her to sleep with the sexiest guy she's ever met. Hearing her tell about their sex together made it seem quite a bit more real than what I had thought it would be like between them though. I wasn't sure how my lovemaking to her was ever going to match what she had experienced with Mike.

It was plainly obvious that there would be a huge change in our relationship. I had every confidence that Michelle would always be mine. I trusted her completely that she would always come home to me. But I also didn't think that I'd ever be able to satisfy her again like I had for the first fifteen years of our marriage. Whether it's Mike, and I suspected that it would be, or another guy, from now on, she was going to want more than I could give. I didn't know if she would be mine alone ever again. Squeezing the genie back into this bottle was going to be totally impossible.

"After we came back down to earth, we got dressed and went Pike Sreet Market, where we wandered around through the shops, then we went to the Space Needle where I sent you the pictures from."

I asked her about that, kissing Mike in the public, when she always acts so reserved with me whenever anyone is around. "I don't know, can't really explain it. I guess it's just what Mike and I did in college and it seemed natural with him, especially where I know no one knows me."

The things I was learning that Michelle was willing to do with Mike that she and I hadn't ever done, that she was pushing her boundaries, I found so exciting and were turning me on even more.

"Saturday night was pretty much a repeat of Friday. We went to dinner, then dancing, but left a lot earlier back to my room and made love a couple times during the night. I have to admit, I fibbed to you about the nightgowns. I never got around to wearing either of them. I went to bed with Mike naked and we slept together naked both nights. Sunday morning, we got up and tried out the hot tub for the first time. I wasn't kidding about the hot tub, sex in the hot tub was out of this world! We need to get one! Then, we went to breakfast."

"What did you do the rest of Sunday, since the plane didn't leave until 5:00?"

"We, I, uh," she started to stammer, then collected her thoughts so she could go on, "We had about four hours after I checked out of the hotel until I needed to be at the airport, so Mike took me to his house on Lake Washington. He has an absolutely beautiful home overlooking the lake that he designed and had built. He showed me his boat, his landscaping around the outside of the house, he even has a small pool. Then we went inside. He started to show me everything, but we didn't get past his bedroom. When he finished showing me the bedroom, it was time to leave for the airport."

"Wait a minute, can you get a little more detailed about Mike showing you his bedroom? Tell me what happened in the bedroom?"

She paused a couple minutes. Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she suggested another alternative, "Honey, instead of just telling you, would you want me to take you in our bedroom and show you exactly what Mike and I did yesterday in his?"

I thought about that for a little while before I answered her. Was I really ready for that? From what she has already told me, I suspect it would have been pretty intimate, but there wasn't any way that I could say no, as I was too excited about the prospect of experiencing what she had done with Mike. "Yeah, I think I would like that."

"Ok, give me a few minutes to get myself ready, but I want you to think about it while I'm getting ready. It's going to be pretty intense." And, with that, she got up off the couch and left me alone while she went in the bedroom and closed the door. I wondered about what she had said while I was waiting. Will it turn me on or be overly jealous to see first hand what she and Mike did? I guess I won't know for sure until I witness it. The one thing I do know is that I can't miss this chance to see Michelle's wilder side.

Michelle took about a half hour before she came back out to get me and wow, what a transformation. She had changed her professional work clothes for the sexy skirt and sweater that she wore home from Seattle. Her hair was down, she had her makeup on and smelled strongly of that sexy perfume I bought from Victoria's Secret. This was the first time Michelle had worn it for me and it did exactly what the sales girl said, Michelle smelled so damn sexy! Between her sexy clothes and that perfume, I was already erect. I was imaging what an effect she had on Mike.

Michelle asked me if I was sure I wanted to go through with this. "When we go through that door, it will be Mike and I and there won't be any turning back."

I answered her by getting up off the couch and leading her into our bedroom.

When the door closed behind us, she looked around and told me "Mike, this room is absolutely beautiful, I love how you can look out the patio door to the lake." Then, she looked at me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth in a very passionate embrace and pulled one of my hands under her sweater to her bare breast. What made this kiss seem so erotic to me was that I knew in Michelle's mind, it was Mike she was kissing. I was so horny from this that it didn't even register with me at the time, why was her kissing Mike so much more erotic to me than her kissing me? But, that's the way it was and I didn't even give it another thought.

When she broke from kissing me, she started unbuttoning my shirt and pushing it off of me, then unsnapped my pants, pushing them down, letting my cock spring free. Then, she pushed me down so I was sitting on the edge of the bed, got on her knees and slowly rolled her mouth over my cock, kissing me there, taking me inside her hot mouth to the root and started to suck until I was as hard as I was going to get, my manhood completely filling her mouth, her cheeks hollowed out from sucking.

This was so much more than Michelle had ever done with me before. She hadn't particularly liked my cock in her mouth, but right now was relishing the experience. And the reason is that this was Mike's cock she is making love to with her mouth, not mine. I came so close to losing it completely, imagining Mike's cock invading my wife's mouth like this.

Michelle, stood up, closed her eyes and started gyrating her hips, dancing to an imagined slow sexy song right in front of me. She very slowly pushed her sweater up over her head, revealing those luscious bare breasts and nipples. She slowly began running her fingers lightly over her body, one hand going to her breast where she encircled her nipple, squeezing and pinching, making it hard and pointed. Her other hand was working its way down her stomach, over her glorious curves, gliding to her waist and under her skirt, between her legs. Michelle's hips were moving as if they were making love with her fingers and she was moaning softly when she removed her fingers from between her legs and with both hands started to slide her skirt down, undulating her hips right in front of me the whole time. Oh God, she was magnificent, so damn sexy! I remembered she had shaved and waxed her pussy just for Mike only a few days before. This show had been for Mike, not me, but was making me so horny.