Michelle's Sexuality Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her skirt was finally removed, she spread her legs slightly and returned her hand to between her legs, where she spread herself slightly with two fingers, circling just inside her pussy, penetrating herself, slowly building in intensity, pushing her fingers in, pulling them out, pushing in deeper and deeper. Michelle's eyes were closed with that look of lust on her face I had seen only a few times. It was like my wife was intoxicated with lust. Michelle had never played with herself like this in front of me and she did this for Mike and was doing it again for Mike right now. I was understanding that when she told me a few minutes ago that it was going to be her and Mike in this room, that she really meant it. She wasn't doing this for me. As far as she was concerned, I was Mike, not her husband of fifteen years. I loved that expression of lust on her face as she was performing in front of her lover.

She worked herself closer and closer to me, so she was only a few inches in front of me when she removed her hand and put them behind my head, pulling my mouth down to her pussy. She put one leg up on the edge of the bed, spreading herself wide, pulling me into her. As soon as my tongue started to work inside her pussy lips, she was gyrating and moaning, "Ohhh, Mike, mmm, that feels so good!" Her pussy was so wet from her arousal. It was only a moment until she started convulsing and pushing herself tight into me, gushing onto my face and moaning indecipherably. I didn't know if she was only teasing me by using Mike's name, but it seemed more likely that at that moment, I actually was Mike to her.

After she climaxed, she frantically kissed me, tasting herself in my mouth, pushing me back up onto the bed. She climbed on the bed, lifting a leg over me, straddling me, positioning herself over my cock, settling down on my erect manhood. She sank slowly onto me, impaling her bare pussy on my cock. Then, she began rising and falling, her body gracefully undulating over me. Then she leaned forward, pulling me up to take her nipple in my mouth and coaxing me to suck, her soft hair falling over my face as she plunged up and down on me. And then suddenly, she pulled off of me, turned her rear to me on her knees and elbows, beckoning me to take her from behind, to penetrate her once again. I didn't need encouragement to bury myself back into her, exactly as Mike must have done, pumping in and out, pulling her hips to me with my hands, burying myself in heaven as deeply as possible. Michelle was moaning, "Oh Mike, Oh, Mike." As we rutted together, fucking hard. I know I was building to a massive orgasm and I could sense Michelle was too as she pumped herself over my cock, both of us shuddering violently as I forced myself as deeply as possible into her one last time and pumped my cum deep inside her and we both exploded in ecstasy, Michelle making a long prolonged moaning as she had an overwhelming orgasm!

Afterward, Michelle rolled over and pulled me to her, kissing me softly as we stretched our bodies out and just laid on the bed caressing each other with our hands and kissing for the longest time.

When she rolled off of me she said she needed to go shower and pulled my hand to join her. When the shower water was nice and hot, she pulled me in with her, letting the hot water run over both our bodies. She gave me the bar of soap and asked me to wash her, so I did as I envisioned Mike would have done, soaping over her nipples, down her stomach and between her legs, which she spread, giving me plenty of access to her pussy. When I was pretty sure she was all clean, I shampooed her hair. When I thought I was done, she took the soap and said it was her turn, so she repeated the same process with me, then kissed me, down my chest to my cock, which she took in her mouth and began to suck, with the hot water running over both of us. She sucked me deep in her mouth, making me moan with pleasure as I grew harder and harder again inside her mouth. When she apparently decided I was hard enough, she stood up, kissed me again and wrapped her arms and legs around me, impaling herself on my cock and we started thrusting until we both came together once again.

When we finally got out of the shower, we dried each other off, then still naked, Michelle led me back to bed and told me "Now, we're done with Mike's bedroom, it's just the two of us now." And she kissed me more fervently than she had all night. "Honey, I wanted you to see what it's like between me and Mike, in case you want me to see him again." It was hard to believe that I had just experienced the same pleasure as she had given another guy only the day before. I told her that she should get an acting award, pretending to be with Mike. "Sweetheart, I wasn't acting. You were Mike."

It took me a little by surprise, that she practically admitted she wants to see him again, so I asked her, just so I'd know, "Did you talk about another date?"

"Mmmm-Hmmm, it was so good between us, and yes, we talked about seeing each other again. I want to feel him inside me again. But it was almost too good. I'm almost afraid to see him again. I told Mike I had to talk to you about it first. If you don't think you can handle Mike and I having sex like we just had, tell me and I'll let Mike know I can't see him again. I love you more than anything and promise you that I won't let this thing with Mike come between us. I could never do anything to hurt you."

As much as I didn't want to, I had to ask her, "Was the sex better with Mike than it is with me?"

She paused a little bit before answering, "Honey, I'm going to always be honest with you. It was new and exciting with Mike. He's not a better lover than you are, but I climaxed harder than I remember for years. I feel so sexy when I'm with him."

This was so much more than I anticipated when Michelle left for Seattle. I expected that her and Mike would fuck and do it over and over again. But, I never in my wildest imagination expected that Mike would be in love with my wife and treat her like the goddess she is. I couldn't help but think of all the things my wife had done with Mike on this one weekend that she and I had never done in our fifteen years of marriage; sex in the shower, coming in her mouth, the masturbating I had just witnessed, the public kissing and on and on. I knew I was jealous that she was so much more open about sex with Mike than me, but at the same time excited about our future. One thing I had to know. "Are you in love with him?"

She paused quite a while before answering, "Honey, I have to admit that I'm really fond of him, certainly more than when I left him sixteen years ago. The sex was so much better than in college. But there are still two things that didn't change. I love you far more than I ever could Mike, we have a life together. And, Mike still lives in Seattle and I will always be here with you."

Michelle's reassurance of her love for me helped a lot. I don't know if I had a death wish or what, but Michelle telling and showing me about their making love, left me feeling like I had to see her and Mike together with my own eyes. It seemed that the more my wife talked about how hot Mike was and how great the sex was between them, and especially when she had shown me how incredibly hot their sex was, the more it stoked my jealousy and the more that jealousy was becoming a thrill to me. A large part of my severe arousal at seeing Mike and Michelle together is the simple fact of how intensely desirable Michelle is to him. I desperately wanted to see my wife and Mike making love, and the hotter the better! That was going to be the ultimate thrill for me.

"Baby, I want you to see him again."

"You want me to go to Seattle again?"

"No babe, I want you to invite him here. I need to see you with him. I don't understand, but I need to see you together. I know you want to and I have a burning need to see him make love with you. Over the last few weeks and especially after this weekend I discovered something of myself that I had only glimpsed before. I need to see my beautiful wife in another man's arms. I want to be there when you meet him. I want to see him kiss you, dance with you, see him take you to his hotel room. It feels like a drug addiction. It makes me so damn horny, how much I like the thought of another guy making love with you and you enjoying it that much. If there's a way, I want to see him make love with you."

Michelle whispered very quietly, "I'll call him." Then she added, "And the girl from Victoria's Secret, I want you to call her."

To be continued

*****

Your comments will be appreciated and please vote.