All Comments on 'Mickey Takes The Dare'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Too short

This feels like a Joe Friday story; Just the facts Mam, just the facts. It is obvious from Mickey's comments that she thinks her Hubby is getting off on her being with other men. She's having a good time also but is letting him set the pace. Hubby, however, is not getting off on it but accepts it as maintaining their cover of not being married. How dense is this guy? All he has to do is say "I don't appreciate how far you are going with these other guys. I accept a little playing because we are not supposed to be married but you are exceeding the limits." She would be surprised that he wasn't happy and they would talk it out. Hubby is upset but says nothing. This is just too dumb to be believed. This is like observing your wife's car tire is low on air and not saying anything because she should be taking care of her own car. Then she gets in a bad accident because the tire fails. Of course we get the expected train wreck and then the story ends. I guess we know all we really need to but there is no time to consider or savor the feelings of the moment. It feels like a technical manual. Assembly complete, all done.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Pointless

If he really cared for her, and their marriage, he'd have made it clear that she should draw the line with Mel and not stand there watching as Mickey fucked a work colleague. He obviously wanted out of the marriage, and this was the easiest route.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Bob!!!!

Just being Bob!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Hubby Said It Best!!!

He Never Agreed that she could put out.

She just pushed to far and Now is Free too Pursue others as she Probably did Whille he was out of Town.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
Not bad

short bare bones but says what needs to be said I guess. It doesn't sound like she was worth fighting for, and so neither was the marriage. She was to busy having fun and tweeking his nose to consider her marriage. He shouldn't have to police her, she should know how to behave. In the end she wasn't worth fighting for.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A short but complete story

Tightly written, to the point.I enjoyed reading this fast moving story.

Thanks

bobby9909bobby9909almost 14 years ago
Give us another chapter.

Give us one from her side...

louguy35louguy35almost 14 years ago
You should know by now.

Bobby9909, you should know by now that JPB never writes additional chapters. He can't write endings, and he doesn't like to finish stories.

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
What about Mickey

I agree with'bobby9909', we need a story from Mickeys side. I mean come on, if she didn't know how he would react, they had no bussiness being together.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
Short and to the point...

The point is, its over.

Good story.

x

TalenhawkTalenhawkalmost 14 years ago
Just too little story

The best part of the story comes after where this one ended.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 14 years ago
Nice one Bob

No --- It doesn't need a follow up.

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
Good

I thought it was short, sharp and well done. No need for more. Thanks Bob

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
It was good....

....because the point was made. The point being one person taking advantage of their spouse. This was not a story about communication or the lack thereof. It was about "stretching" an "agreement".....Fucking dummies....

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Too Short

I was going to write a comment but then I read the previous ones and jasonnh has said it all. Read his.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What an ass.

She knew he was watching so he gave consent. Nevertheless, I rated it 3***.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
did have anything to do with consent

they both were stupid, and both got what they deserved.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
What is a girl to think?

"I made sure that I kept her glass full" (what was the point of that?)

"You do still want me to fight them off, don't you?" (No response from him. Perhaps a "Of course! I expect you to keep your marriage vows." would have been good?)

I looked at her in disbelief; "You would have fucked him?"

Again the wicked grin, "We will never know, will we?" (No response from him. Perhaps a "I had better never find out that you do" was in order?)

"I'd get an image of Mickey with Mel's cock in her hand and I'd be ready to go again"

I hate to say it, but it looks like Mickey had every right to believe that hubby enjoyed what was going on. He had ample opportunity to explicitly tell her that she was going too far and did not. In the end, they both got what they deserved. He lost his wife and she was free to find someone that would communicate.

Some would say that she should have known or that he probably was telling her, but you have to go with what was written.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So a short one.

But I'd like to know how you reconcile this story about a husband kicking a cheating slut to the curb and you're next story in which "Mickey - In Mickey's Renege" becomes a slut for black men and he doesn't throw her out, (even though he's cheating too) but joins in? One a prideful and self-respecting man - the other a spineless wimp? At least give us poor readers a heads up when you're going the wimp way so we don't bother to read it.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
a few comments here about

The whore's cheating being the husband's fault. How does that work then? It's OK for her to fuck around because he didn't tell her not to? That's fucking retarded! He didn't tell her not to go around smothering babies in their cribs either so would that mean that she has a free pass if she starts doing it? I mean, if nobody told her not to do it, that means murder is alright then, doesn't it?

All cheaters should be publicly burned as an example to the rest!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

Short tale and a short marriage. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it: 5 *****

That is great pussy and I was glad to take here home.

Mel

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

but far, far from over.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
Not a big fan

Of passive hubbys who lay blame on the wife after they could have stopped it.

Marriage needs communication,not just innuendo.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
@ parttime

so you should have to remind your wife every 5 minutes that its wrong to fuck other men?

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
@eddbou

Totally agree. If you have to watch the bitch that close you have three options:

1. Euthanasia.

2. Sell her or give her up for adoption.

3. Cage her.

1 and 3 are too much like work.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
it's too hard

It's just too hard to find good eunuchs anymore.

Why do we need eunuchs, you ask?

Who else can we trust to guard the hareem?

Since we are not to expect our wives to be faithful on their own.

Even though they have given their sworn vow to do exactly that.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Good! Another Cheating Cunt Bites the Dust!

- The cunt got exactly what she deserved!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 7 years ago

This isn't so much a cheating chunk gets what coming to her story as much as a closet cuck learns he needs to stop being gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To little to late

The bitch knew what she was doing was just plain shove it in hubby's face dead wrong. She thought her shit didn't stink well surprise it does real bad. She got got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid whore

play whore games , win whore prizes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very arrogant wife

The very moment their marriage had to be kept a secret started the avalanche of lies. Then this stupid idea of going to bar and acting like single when in reality/real life you are not. The first in the car inappropriate act Mickey should have been asked if she wanted a divorce. For the unnamed husband, now that the marriage or a lie has been destroyed by Mickey and Mel, the real damage sets in on the next working day when the Exec's are hauled in on the alienation of affection complaint from the hubby against both HR manager Mickey and Mel. Also includes the lie to keep and maintain and increase the promotions Mickey enjoyed by the LIE of not being married. Oh how the walls will tumble down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sure.

Then she died of aids. The end.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
AND THE BRAIN CELLS SAID

WTF happened now and for tomorrows, TK U MLJ LV NV

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Keep playing with fire, as if you're not going to get burn...

The reality of this short, sad story is that Mickey and her husband barely had what anyone would call a marriage.

Sure, alright - hide the marriage... but what the fuck that has to do with still being in a committed relation? Couldn't Mickey say "I have a boyfriend" instead of dating men in her department? That second paragraph makes no goddamn sense - why would any self respecting man be OK with his woman going out when he's not around? Nope - job security doesn't at all explain such abhorrent behavior in a marriage... but it does explained how Mickey became bold enough to fuck some random cock right in front of her husband - you let your girl get grope on long enough, she'll start getting some ideas... no doubt she already went ahead, and played with those 'ideas' when hubby wasn't in town.

In any case - yeah, no real marriage to speak of here. It's pretty telling that so many commenters felt that MC needed to specify to HIS WIFE that SHE SHOULD REMAIN FAITHFUL TO HIM... if that doesn't explain the sad-ass state of marriage nowadays, nothing will!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Some Call Him Stupid, But...

She was the stupid one! I hate the cheaters who say, "Why didn't you stop me?" or "Why didn't you fight for us?" What is there to fight for when she has already surrendered?

What happens when he travels and isn't there to stop her? I'll be that wasn't the first time she cheated!

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
She push it to far

She just keep pushing, then she thinks it ok . Hope fully it took pics. to show the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Portrays a train wreck that was waiting to happen...and finally arrived

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
She kept pushing, but he kept letting her. At no time did he give indication that one more step would be too much.

In fact, at each step he showed how hot it got him. She pushes, he goes “Wow!” and *Boing* goes his cock.

His reaction to her final ‘push’ was NOT predictable, and made no sense, except to make it a good LW story.

3-stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Here is how the story falls short:

Fuck or no fuck, a wife who flirts disrespects her husband. The same is true for a husband who flirts. He chose his wife badly. Perhaps he will choose better the next time.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good Bob

I liked his.thinking. Very good story from JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Must Not of Loved Her Very Much

If he really loved her he would n't have allowed the first episode where her tits were out and Mel's cock was in her hand.As soon as she snuck out the side door he should have flagged them down and,later read her the riot act. (Should have been made long before that any kind of sexual contact,including kissing,with another guy was not allowed. Then he waits and watches Mel slip her the salami?! Kind of like closing the barn door after the horse is well down the road when he told her he wouldn't tolerate it after the fact. ~ She was just a sleazy twat to begin with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, JPB

Most of your stories are excellently written. But this one is just...bad.

We, readers, are to believe that they lived as man and wife and put their heads together to hide their marriage from co-workers, and even make it understood that her flirting was acceptable, but they didn't take into account limits and what constituted unacceptable behavior on her part, and what if he broke the wedding vows as she did? Sorry, JPB, but you laid an egg with this one. But you will bounce back. Your track record proves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Yes,she got what see deserved ,divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missed.the point

First I know its possible for a couple to be married and work for the same department of a company that doent allow it. We had two different couples, one couple were found out when the husband started secretly fuvking another girl at our company, and the wife filed for divorce, all three were trminated. The second couple was my high school buddy and his wife all three of us worked in the same department when they went to her hometown to get married. From our company I was the only one to know since I was his best man. At our Christmas party we all had gotten pretty drunk, after a dance I fucked the shit out of my friends drunk wife in my hotel room. My friend never had a clue.as I tapped my fantasy wet dream for more than two years, twice she tried to break it off the first time after threatening to get them fired and her divorced I made her let a thick fuck stretch her out a bit who never liked her husband that was a low level manager. She knew her place and I made the most of it. I would come over and hang out with them at their house, and she never new what to expect I might do without Mr Clueless finding out but it was always a uncomfortable sexual situation for her. Almost on the anniversary of our second year fuvking her I had deliberately knocked her up, since that was accomplished as you agreement I have left her alone as I agreed to do. Oh I almost forgot her husband a real friend is the one who came up with the idea, and we agreed to play it off like I wrote it. After he finally had a son (his idea also.)

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again. One of Bob's better stories. Short, deciaive, and with a good ending. You have to wonder how continuing to work together will work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And? Wheres the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I needed more of an ending!!!!

Les

Paumen1969Paumen1969about 2 years ago

Absolutely credible story and awesome like written.

This is one of the best just because wife is not painted as an surreal slut.

Again, credible…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's what a slut deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

finish the damn stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guy was an asshole letting her flirtwith other men!And her playing with another guy’s cock was OK. He got what he deserved,the Cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok and to the point, but finishing a story occassionally would be nice

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If he had made the consequences clear to her from the start, they might well have avoided those situation. That said, she is no great prize to have lost. To look on the bright side, her future as the town bike, a position she will savor, looks pretty assured.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok start, but where's the rest of the story?

Calico75Calico754 months ago

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think both are at fault. She shouldn't have fucked Mel since she is married and controls her own body and behavior. However, the MC should have made it clear that her hand on Mel's cock was a step too far and doing it again or going any farther would have serious consequences. She thought it was a game. He did not. Lack of communication killed that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And then Mickey filed her sexual harassment suit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...