All Comments on 'Microchips Ch. 06'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
Yummy 😋

A very yummy chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome chapter. And I like that there won't be any crazy orgies. I prefer the one on one's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait!

Well, I guess I have to wait. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Alex needs to visit, poor Tanya needs a bit more variety and certainly can't hook up with clients from the boutique anymore. Natalie and Tanya need to double team her so her screams force Dale's voyeurism to become known by all, but yeah he needs to watch until Tanya or Alex ask Nat if she can have him for a bit, because there's only one chip enabled strap-on. Like your previous commentor, I'd like you to refrain from full orgies... Although i guess that's what I was describing, wasnt it?

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzover 5 years ago

mix feeling.Can i like the act between tanya and Nat. somehow feeling betray.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Damn so hot n seksy, Please dont stop now. Will Nat and Dale marry? Is Alex going to join them? Will the arsonists be caught?

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

I don’t like the fact that Nat isn’t truthful with Dale about her being bi-sexual, with her old friends, same with Tanya, why the need of hiding the fact that they knew each other’s and they had been intimate and still wants to be? Not the best way to behave in a new and fresh relationship, I mean, nothing says “ I love you and really care for you” like her lying right of the bar, she might be hot, but that shit ain’t ever going to last like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous