All Comments on 'Midlife Correction Ch. 01'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Anticipating the next chapter...

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You still have the touch

There is no one at the site who writes more erotic, literate BDSM than you. This is a great start to another tale.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 15 years ago
great admiration....

...for you. Why you allow the daft errors to appear (1/4s?) I have no idea. Maybe they're trademarks?

Anyway, a deliciously-wrought tale...

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlabout 15 years ago
Intense

A tale of extraordinary erotic appeal told with wonderful imaginative licence and well-honed writing skill. Pity about the formatting mishap (1/4 replacing suspension dots…) and the odd spell-check miss ('pray' instead of 'prey'). Those kind of errors just take the gleam off your enviable story-telling and writing skills. This kind of story is your particular strong point - the introduction of a novice to BDSM. Well done, and thank you!

rgraham666rgraham666about 15 years ago
Once again

The good doctor has written an intense tale of D/s discovery.

An excellent read with good characters leading very normal lives which adds a delicious backdrop to the action.

Well done.

sadangelsadangelabout 15 years ago
You came highly recommened--

And I'm glad I came to read it. This was a wonderful story. Like some others the 1/4 was a bit distracting, but it didn't take away from the story itself. I am looking foreword to reading more about Julia and Miles. Also looking toward reading more of your stories. (Heads that way now!) Please keep writing. I'll keep reading. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Do girls of 15 and 17 need a minder?

Other than that, perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
new story

delicious start, yay for 2009 and my favourite writers!

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseabout 15 years agoAuthor
About the 1/4's...

I apologize for the distracting "1/4's" scattered throughout the story. It turns out that Lit's bot that converts text from MSWord to Literotica format interprets the MSWord ellipsis symbol (...) as "1/4". It's an error that can't be found by Spellcheck.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 15 years ago
Deeply sensual, high-voltage erotica

Forget the formatting issue - this is incredible writing. You were recommended to me by someone, and there is no doubt he did me a favor where your writing is concerned. I love this piece. Julia's first hesitant steps; Miles as guide, accomplice, instructor, Master, participant -- this is deliciously sinful writing. Reading it makes me feel a bit like Julia, tentatively exploring something previously only dimly perceived -- so thank you from a new, and most enthralled, fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow dr.mabeuse what a story...

i've had dreams much like your story my entire life.i never had the courage to share my thougths with another,so i feel like i can live through julia.what an imagination you have.i can not wait to see how far she will allow miles to take her.thanks again for this erotic tale.brooklyn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

It was recommended that I read your work as part of some research. I found it highly erotic and it got me questioning feelings deep inside me. I am looking forward to exploring this genre more.

VermilionVermilionover 14 years ago
Oh Doctor...

:-)

Just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A great chapter, well written, realistic characters, a great read; I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where to begin?

I luckily discovered your work a few years back after reading a tepid erotica collection which left me feeling nothing. Last night, after a lengthy absence from reading your work, I checked on the site and was delighted beyond words that you had published new writings. So, I sat and read Chapter 1. The response I felt was the most overwhelming feeling I have ever felt. I have always wanted to be a "Julia" and never fully realized this until reading your story. Your words have weighed heavily on my mind. I fear that I will die before experiencing what Julia has. I am married with a child and fear what my husband would think if he knew my desires. I bravely asked him to spank me during relations once and he feebly obliged. I have always wanted more. People I meet think that I am "sweet" and "shy" but I hold my secret desires in. Since reading your story, I feel trapped with who I am and who I could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good writing

I've just read this 1 chapter of your work. It's a joy to read. I look forward to reading more of what you've done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love your story - more please!!

What a great story - so many ways to identify with Julia. I hope the rest of the story pours out of you like a waterfall I always stop and think of what I would do in Julia's position and it gives you a great feeling - can't wait to read more...TY!

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 12 years ago
Bound hands overhead.

I love the theme of this first chapter. It was superbly done. Bravo.

BustyCindyBustyCindyover 12 years ago
Delightfully Done!!

You've captured the core of what a "first-timer" seeks and eventually encounters. I found myself with that breathless feeling again, as the ability to resist is stripped from you. Thank you for your story! I loved it!

Heidi123Heidi123over 12 years ago
Incredible!

Wow! I can't believe the thrills and chills. I truly loved it!! So many of us have those cravings like Julia and never get the chance to encounter them. This is a truly beautiful saga of what is it that we could become if we just let our inhibitions go. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters! Thanks for sharing! It is very endearing to say the least which brings out the great writer's quality you express and expose us too. Much appreciated!:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You continue to amaze Dr.

Like one of the other comments, I have always wanted to have the chance that julia got...I to have had fantasies of being tied up and having all control taken from me...even as a small girl. I have tried to talk to husband about this but...he does not see it the way that I had hoped...so like the other commentor, I probably will never get to experience what is always on my mind and in my fantasies...I will continue to read your entries and hope that you will continue to submit more...

A sub dying to come out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Your story is like a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh gawd!!

This hit so close to home!!

--Julia H.

SyPhighSyPhigh7 months ago

MF is not my usual thing, I am a FF writer. I can, however deeply admire solid writing. Love the full use of vocabulary and the elegant construction of the language. The buildup was complex and chewy enough that together with the excellent writing I did not resent the three pages of reading to get to solid and serious serious sexuality. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous