All Comments on 'Midlife Correction Ch. 02'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 15 years ago
Thank you....

...for being more attentive to your editing this time. You have no idea how sloppy editing can disturb even the best story for a reader. It shows disrespect from the author to the audience, a disrespect I don't expect from you, having read a lot of your stories.

This is powerful and compelling. Your ability to get inside the woman's head is almost disturbing. Christ, wish I could write half as well as you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very well done!

You are writing this in way that is most erotic. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 15 years ago
Mesmerizing

This is the hottest thing imaginable; you describe it so that we feel what she feels. Julia's fear is palpable, as is her need, her wild terrifying desire, so unfamiliar to her, so foreign as Miles takes her out of herself and into something more - her real self; her true self; this creature she doesn't know, much less understand. I can feel every trembling shiver pulsing through her; everything she thinks is what I would be thinking. Wow. This is pure dynamite. I can't wait for the next chapter.

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlabout 15 years ago
Incredible

You see, it's as I said before. You have a particular sensibility that is tuned to the feelings and the reactions of the novice to BDSM. You are a very fine and talented writer, but your very BEST stories are found in this realm. The way you described the dichotomy between her wavering thoughts, her indecision, her self-awareness, warring with her unbelievable arousal and the yearning she has for the kind of sexuality she discovers with Miles, is extraordinary. Wonderful sharp focussed writing. Almost flawless this time. Well done, and thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
runs in the family

I can't wait for Mallory to find Mom's collar & cuffs beneath her mattress

rgraham666rgraham666about 15 years ago
Excellent work

Yet again, Doc.

Waiting anxiously for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i am in awe

of you abilities as an author.as julia fumbles along,in her quest,i am sucked right into the chaos of her newfound sexual awakenings.you have woven a spell,and i am as drawn to you as julia is drawn to miles.bravo doctor.brooklyn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where is part 3?

Eagerly waiting to see if Julia is going to come back on her own, or if Miles has something to do with the new clients at work. Please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wanting

I'm trying to keep my wits about me and comment on your good writing skills, but I find myself being drawn in. Not only into the story, but into the wanting I am feeling inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

This was excellent doctor. You really took it a step up from the previous chapter. So perfectly you captured the sensation of surrender. I love the ending - his astonishing restraint and her feelings of abandonment. Well done!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Exquisite

Somehow this chapter gets to the essence of such relationships. We feel the depth of the submissive's mounting need to let all go. Also the driving need of the aroused dominant to provide that release.

Your prose sizzles and snaps like the flogger's falling thongs. No wonder Julia is captive to its song.

NatashaFilipovnaNatashaFilipovnaabout 9 years ago
Each time I read it I like it better

Such a tightly woven story. Each character marvelously sketched. Why do you not finish this story. Rare to have this simmering heat in such a well written and immensely engaging story. Julia and Miles have not yet reached a crescendo. The peripheral characters are stories in themselves. Such richness here. Please take it up again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous