All Comments on 'Midlife Correction Ch. 04'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh God…

Simply and literally stunning. Thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 15 years ago
inside a conflicted woman's head...

.. as I have never understood it before. Thank you doctor.

rgraham666rgraham666about 15 years ago
God damn!

That was so good.

You did such a wonderful job of contrasting her 'normal' life, a life she doesn't care for but feels she must live, with the insane passion of her discoveries.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fantastic

I've been anxiously awaiting each additional chapter since you posted the first one. The sense of yearning combined with trepidation you show for Julia is amazing. It touches me deeply. Your prose is well crafted, and that eloquence combined with the insights you offer into both Julia's and Miles' desires make for damn compelling reading. As good as the first 3 chapters were, this one is just off the charts. I can't wait for further reading!

tangledSilvertangledSilverabout 15 years ago
Moving...

I started this, stupidly, at the 4th submission. I read to Chapter 7, stopped, and went back to the beginning, sure at that point that I'd be hooked. I am amazed and delighted and ... moved. I've read most of your work, but this one somehow hit me differently. Enough that I've chosen to make an account and take a serious look at my own writing to submit it-- so for that alone, thank you. For the story itself, well, I'm inspired. :)

Cate_CopshoreCate_Copshoreabout 15 years ago
Dpn't Stop

More Please ... Don't stop this story yet

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 15 years ago
There are no words ...

adequate to describe what this story does, the effect it has, the irresistible pull it exerts, drawing the reader into the sizzling magnetic connection between Miles and Jullia. This is erotica at its best. This is storytelling at its best. This is writing at its best. Thank you, Doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing!!

This story is truly amazing! So well written and thought out.

And... deeply truthful. More, soon, please!

vickygvickygabout 15 years ago
More please!

A wonderful story. Very, very well written. I'm longing to see how it unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh wow

Julia you pussy...Miles is so so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am absolutely PANTING for the next installment

Please, please, please good doctor. Please reassure me that there will be more. This is amazing. I am on a trip to Chicago as I write, and find myself wondering where I could find my Miles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Master of the BDSM writers.

As always you didn't disappoint. You are always fresh and innovative with your story lines...Yo are indeed The Master.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing.

I don't generally get into the BDSM stories but this was one of the hottest things I've read, ever, and I *buy* a lot of ertoica. Can't wait for part 5. Probably one of the top 5 stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
reading my soul

I have enjoyed reading this so much. As a 44yo mom I feel as if you looked into my soul and put into words what you saw. I am looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
my beautiful dream...

the wise miles will have his prize.i fear he will have to work hard to convince his julia that he's for real.can't wait to read all the wonderful details.please dr.m, more of this beautiful love story.you are so very talented,what a gift you share with us regular folks.brooklyn

nikki_at_nightnikki_at_nightabout 15 years ago
A life transformed

Dr M. exceeds expectations again. The words express Julia's transformation so powerfully. It's fascinating to be inside her heart and mind as she rides the internal conflicts. She's always done the right thing. She's overcome by her submissive surrender and her mind rebels. Her rational view of the repugnant Ross as a good catch makes sense, even as the reader wants to scream, "NO."

Reading the descriptions of Julia and Miles' sessions makes the heart pound. They are, like the scenes in The Good student series, sexy, edgy, personal,and emotional. Her psyche is so well drawn, so connected with my own experience too. The story is juicy with raw D/s sex, made even more powerful in the context of the character's personal journey. The story still finds time to raise the very real issue of how to reconcile your BDSM experiences with a family member who has been hurt by an abusive relationship -- Julia's daughter & her abusive boyfriend.

I love that the characters lives are messy. They face choices. It intrigues me that Miles is somewhat of a mystery, such a tease for the (submissive, female) reader.

I can't wait for Julia to stop drowning in her surrender and find the joy that lies in following your heart.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please?

I've been checking back once a week for another installment. Pretty please?

lawrenclawrencalmost 15 years ago
What's next?

If the story has ended, please tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is reality

One of the best series of stories I have read. You feel part of the story not a voyeur looking on. Where can I find my Julia? This story is about the most erotic sense of all the ability to trust! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Still anxiously waiting

Dear Dr.

"Why have I written before? 'Cause I still suffering froma sama complaint. At night, I eat out and feel better. What should I do? Still, Hideo Gump" Firesign Theatre taught me the beauty of wordplay; you have shown me the beauty of a woman driven to experience her deepest passions. My wife needs more training, Dr, and I need your stories to guide me in that training. More Midlife correction soon? Please, and thank you.

jncnjncnover 14 years ago
Just curious...

Is this the end of the story? Here's hoping there's more...much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW.

This is incredible. You are a very gifted erotic writer.

GemTomaGemTomaabout 14 years ago
I only wish

that my writing could turn others on as much as yours has turned me on.

Yowza, and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More PLEASE!!!!!

I love this story. I've read and enjoyed several of your books, but this story is by far the best of your work.

altaviealtavieover 13 years ago

I wish I knew a man like Miles--reading Julia's thoughts felt like reading my own. What is it about mid-life that causes so much upheaval in this area? So, so good.

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
not ashamed to beg

Please, please, please post more chapters.

anitaniaanitaniaalmost 13 years ago

You draw me into the story and I hate coming back to real life. I love the way I feel as I become part of the story.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 13 years ago
Just about all that could be said -

has been said - so I'll just say thanks for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to see where you're going with it.

GruffaloGruffaloalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Male dominance rarely turns me on, but your writing is very very good. Unpredictable, intelligent, articulate, hot. I wish I could write like that.

sagi91sagi91almost 13 years ago
has been fan!!

ur stories never once makes me feel crzy to want something like dat.. read the entire series.. i also read other writers.. thy often write to the extreme which is sometimes hard to believe... ur stories are soft, sensual... making us want.. i love evry word of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Touched

I have to say that despite being considerably younger than the characters in this story, I identify so well with Julia and how she feels. This story made me want a man like Miles. I'm completely infatuated him and how he treats Julia. Is there a possibility that you will continue this story and perhaps develop their relationship further?

Always a fan,

E :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot stuff

I waited till the end before I made a comment, just wanted to see where the story was going. You write well, and the buildup between Miles & Julia was well told. I've my submissive just hanging around waiting for me to deal with her, so I'd beeter go and correct her for her misdemeanors. Great stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

I don't think we have ever met but you know me. you describe the feelings I have experienced as a newbie in this world so well. I'm lucky in that my Dom is so very much like the hero of this story. Your writing gets into my head. It's quite, quite beautiful. Thank you so much. xx

MuskyMagicMuskyMagicover 12 years ago
Deliciously exciting!

I was gripped by this story from the first word to the last. How I wished I was Julia, experiencing such intense, erotic, and beautiful feelings of surrender and release.

More please .........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I just finished reading your Midlife Correction series, and I am still tingling. You had me from beginning to end...please keep writing...you certainly have a gift in the BDSM world.

absorbabsorbabout 12 years ago
I really enjoyed this paticular series.

I read the whole four parts, this was a well thought out and good read. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damnn...!!

You continue to amaze me and keep me turned on! I am 40 something and experiencing the same wants and needs as julia...I am facinated by your knowledge of a womans mind...its magickal

Midnight S

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You write in a gorgeously dark way. Hot, hot words to make literature majors, at least this lit major, sleep soundly at night. Don't stop writing. <3

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 11 years ago
Delicious, hot, ...

Wickedly lusty and ecstatically erotic. Bravo! Damn fine D/s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Julia could be a carbon copy of me! This is exactly how i felt for all my life until recently i just gave in to the need and want to be bound and controlled. My husband is such a great and prefect Dom for me! Who knew?!

betterlatethanneverbetterlatethanneverover 10 years ago

what I'd give to meet someone like Miles....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more????

Don't leave me hanging!!!! I need more.....did he finally win her over completely beyond the sex. Complete submission? I need another chapter!!!!!

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles, lil rumbling purr*

Wow....... i am extremely happy that a Friend recommended this series to me. What i wouldn't give to be in Julia's shoes. Damn..... *grins* i have thoroughly enjoyed this series and would love to see a sequel. Thank you so very much for sharing. You have a gift. i will definitely be checking out more of your stories. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cuming without touching

This is as good as it gets. I loved the build up and her final submission to hard whipping and fucking. Thanks dr,

MsVixen416MsVixen416over 9 years ago
A Brutally Beautiful Ideal

Incredible series ... like reading my thoughts, my emotions, my dreams ... and my fears.

jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
Intense

This was amazing. I could feel it inside me. I can tell a good story when I'm not reading it, I'm living it as one of the characters, in this case Julia. You totally caught the confusion of her transition. When you're used to being in command of your own life, it's so hard to let go and give it to someone.

Yet you know that by doing so, you are freeing yourself to go higher than you knew possible. She is the perfect match. They are not whole people by themselves. Only when together are they whole. And she takes Miles higher than he knew possible.

Wonderful story and truly magnificent writing. You inspire me to take a new look at my own efforts. All I can say is WOW!

brokenravenbrokenravenover 9 years ago
Rest of it?

What happened to the story? Did you give up finishing this? This is one of the stories I started reading and hooked up to this site and as one of my favourite authors,you. I miss the characters a lot. Please write a few more chapters at least. Lack of completion makes no sense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What happens next?

It seems to me that there are sooo many places left to go with this story. She's a mature woman, surely she continues this exploration and surely she learns and confronts herself and Miles. It sounds like there are many others who want your intense rendition of where Miles and Julia can go. Hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

Please give us more of this story! It needs to continue for all of us who are caught up in the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It can't end here...

So much of what is shown and written applies only to the young and lythe... However dr_mabeuse has captured the passion that still screams to be wrung out of our seasoned middle agedness. After a lifetime of responsibility and decision making, and decades of really BAD sex- THIS resonates with me. I NEED a "Miles" to take me there. Don't let Miles die- he has so much more to give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes.

So beautifully erotic.

Absinth3Absinth3almost 8 years ago
I want a Miles also

Any volunteers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

I concur! A Miles is needed in my life. Even though I'm in the next generation, the embers still smolder and only need a little push to flare up into an all-consuming fire again. Thank goodness for talented authors such as you posting such entertainment to Literotica!

Gracie920101

(Hate that I can't post as a Literotica user on my Mobile.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Is this really the last chapter?! Ugh I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please More!

Please more there must be more.

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
Sadly there wasn't

Yes lots more, I want lots more, never been so aroused in my young life. sex will never be the same. But sadly its a long time since they were written. So Sadly there wasn't anymore for anonymous to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I read your 5 part story “The Good Student” and was hooked on your writings, storyline and Incredible build ups to Orgasmic Pleasures. THIS Story was even hotter and more intense. Simply Fabulous. I am going to methodically read the rest of your story’s ... I can not get enough of your Sexual Storylines, Characters and INTENSE Orgasms ... Thank you

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
Really?

This is a wonderful story and it's a shame you never continued it because I feel this is one of those stories that had "legs" but I have a feeling life may have got in your way as they say, pity as it is was well written in my view. 5 stars.

To all those who need a "Miles in their life", good luck with your search but...........be careful what you wish for.

S. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow- this whole series is written so well- just WOW

The entire series you wrote is so compelling; this could be a mainstream movie. I second the comment below made by Sticks13: you captured the emotional side of this so well that it’s hard to put words against it.

If you have more in there- put it on paper, please. If not, it’s still a fantastic series. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best story

I have read mann stories here, but this is by far the best. The emotions, the language, it’s not and ordinary storie. it’s very well written. I wish there would have been a closure chapter, but we not always gets what we wish fore 😀

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

This was a wonderfully written series. The slow build up of dramatic tension, the increasing erotic intensity, both combined to make this such an outstanding read! Thank you for investing in the time and the attention to write it.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yep 5/5. But she is still a cheating skank. Would’ve loved to have had a further chapter where her husband caught her and gave her a choice of divorce or submitting to him in a Dom/sub relationship without her lover Miles. In effect a happy ending for all except for the asshole who plays with other men’s wives.

Now that would’ve been a fitting end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What if her husband and her owner joined up to use her together?

ArtswitchArtswitchover 1 year ago

Too much work has gone into this not very credible story

Babsy830Babsy830about 1 month ago

Very frustrated this is the end. 😔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous