Midlife Correction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

He stepped back.

Whapp!!

The first blow landed on her ass like a sharp spank and Julia flinched. This wasn't like the flogger, starting slowly and building up. This was short, direct, and to the point, a different kind of beast.

Thwackk!!

The second blow landed on her other buttock, and then there was a third, and a fourth.

Julia moaned and clenched her bottom, closing her eyes and biting down on the plastic projection in her mouth. Pain splashed across her ass and lit the insides of her closed eyes with angry red light. It hurt and it felt good, satisfying some inchoate need within her, filling her with his need.

Four more blows and Miles stopped. He ran his hand over the burning skin of her bottom.

"You're still sore from the flogger," he said. "This can't feel good. Do you want me to stop?"

Julia hung there in the ropes, her hands up as if she were praying. She closed her eyes and rested her head against her thumbs and felt the heated numbness on her ass, felt herself opening in helpless erotic arousal, giving herself away to him. She felt Miles' simmering desire for her, the rage he was expressing with the crop.

"Well?"

She shook her head no.

Whack!! Crack!! Slap!! Smack!! The crop came down on her ass with steady blows, punishing her for her sluttiness, punishing her for her need, punishing her and setting her free with the heat that seeped through her body with the possessive insistence of desire itself.

Three times! she thought.Just make any noise three times and he'll stop.

But she didn't want him to stop. Not till he himself was ready.

Miles threw the crop on the bed and picked up a small vibrator. He brought it over to her and turned it on and pressed it up between her legs, knowing just where to touch her so that pleasure shot through her so intense she thought she might faint. Almost before she could recover she felt her orgasm gathering and she moaned into the gag, trying to warn him that she couldn't stand it.

"Don't you dare come," he said. "You know the rules. You don't come without my permission and permission is denied."

He pressed the vibrator against her again and Julia sobbed behind the gag. Her ass was on fire and the heat had sunk deep into her sex that was now feeling the thrilling hum of the buzzing vibrator. It was maddening, but she was defenseless, totally vulnerable and open to him, her legs held apart by the spreader bar clipped to her ankles. Miles' touch was cold, almost clinical, and all she could do was stand there and cling to the tackle, letting him play her like an instrument and ring this lewd music from her body.

And then he took the vibrator away and returned to the whip, spanking her precisely on the remaining white patches of skin on her rapidly reddening ass, exchanging the pleasure for pain, and just when Julia got used to the kiss of the whip, he brought the vibrator back and used them both together, holding the dildo against her sex as he delivered more wicked spanks to her rear—sharp, precise—designed to blend their pain with the pleasure of the vibe.

Julia cried out. She was close now and she didn't know if she'd be able to control it. She tried to relax herself, tried to deny it, but she was too aware of the way he was manipulating her and the way that she was hanging in the ropes like a true bondage slave. Her shame, her awareness of her own state of unbearable arousal, only added to her own sexual frenzy.

What kind of woman gets off on this? she asked herself.What have I become?

By the time he stopped she could hardly stand. She was throbbing, bursting, teetering on the very edge of orgasm. He took off her gag, quickly unhooked her from the spreader bar and the block-and-tackle and fastened a leash to her collar.

She should have been upset at being leashed and furious at being denied her orgasm, but she was neither. He already had her emotions, it seemed of little consequence that he made this symbolic show of having her body as well. He pulled her over to the bed and made her stand there, panting for breath as he stripped out of his clothes. He got on the bed and rolled over on his back, still holding her leash.

His cock was standing straight up, hard as a rock, and Julia looked at it as she'd never looked at a man's dick before, as a tool of liberation, something for her own use.

"Come on, now, Julia! You want it so much, then get on me and ride me. Show me how much you want it, what a whore you are for me."

She never would have done it in her right mind, but she was far past being in her right mind, and she clambered blindly onto the bed and straddled his body as if she couldn't wait. She had no shame, no sense of self respect. Her ass hurt. Her pussy was swollen and throbbing, and she ached with the need for release from this tension she had stored inside her like a dam about to burst.

Miles took up the slack in the leash. His eyes were glowing and feverish with expectation, and Julie knew it wasn't just that he was eager for sex. He was eager to see her initiate it and debase herself, eager to see her brought to his own level of need. He wanted to see her ready to do anything, even play the whore for him.

But she didn't care anymore. That part of her that worried about her image was gone, burned away in the flames of lust, and she wanted only what he was offering. She slid up his body, aware that she was leaking on him and leaving a trail of her aroused juices. She slid up and grasped his cock in her hand.

She felt it jerk, throb with a life of its own, and it suddenly seemed so beautiful, so brutal, so necessary. The sheer masculinity of it make her gasp. She raised herself up on her knees and met his eyes for an instant, then sank down on his shaft, impaling herself, filling herself.

Insane satisfaction made her shudder and groan as he spread her open and filled her. He just felt so damned good! What did the leash on her collar matter? What did anything matter compared to the deep, profound pleasure of his cock slipping into her and filling that aching emptiness.

"Oh, Miles! Miles, I..."

She wouldn't last. She was too far gone. The aching pleasure of his dick inside her coupled with the very obscenity of what she was doing just overwhelmed her and she fell forward, catching herself with her hands against his chest, fingers spread wide, feeling the hard muscles of his chest.

"Miles, I— Coming!Coming!"

"Do it, bitch!" he snarled. "All over me, Julia! Come on me!"

She was overwhelmed as her orgasm ripped through her, sapping her strength and almost knocking her over. She felt Miles flexing inside her, showing his authority, and that just drove her higher. The knowledge that she was coming for him, coming on her master's cock, just increased the dizzying pleasure that gripped her.

She felt his hands on her ass as he grabbed her buttocks and began pumping her up and down on his rod, pushing his hips down into the mattress and then thrusting up to impale her further as he fucked her through her orgasm, intent on his own pleasure. The fleshy slap of his loins against her was loud in the room as he fucked her, and shards of pain broke through Julia's haze, but they were nothing compared to the waves of delicious pleasure and relief that seemed to flood from her like water from a burst dam.

"Ohhh! My God!" She hung onto him with her nails dug into his chest as he slammed into her so hard he caused her to almost bounce off his cock. Julia dimly felt him scrambling out from under her, holding her tight against him so they wouldn't break contact, then turning her over on her back and dumping her unceremoniously on the bed. He plunged into her full on.

In this position he could get deeper and fuck harder and he pushed her knees against her chest and dug into her, slamming against her with savage strokes, desperate to reach his completion before Julia could stop this orgiastic roller coaster she was on that kept sweeping her from one orgasm to another. She would no sooner catch her breath from one powerful climax then she would explode into a new one, driven by Miles' insidious, unquenchable lust. She was weak, limp, and couldn't move, and Miles fucked her like she was a piece of meat, a dummy or love doll there for his use and his use only, and it was just what she wanted—to be used for his selfish pleasure and taken by his primal desire.

As she came off the last orgasm, she heard him snarl like a great cat and felt him swell inside her.

"Here! Here it is! Here it is, Julia!" he growled, and then he was coming inside her, thrusting hard, beating into her, swelling and jerking in the clutch of her frantic body.

As if riding a thermal from his great heat, Julia soared with him, reveling in his brutal release. In the midst of her lust-induced haze, she felt him grab her wrists and hold her down against the mattress, press them down into the bed as if keeping her from escaping, as if she could move if she even wanted to. She arched her back and thrust her hips against him, the welts on her ass aching as she clenched her buttocks.

"Oh, Miles! Miles!"

Her body opened to him as he ejaculated and she felt his heat within her, the scalding burst of his completion. His hands on her wrists were the last straw, the last bit of mastery she needed to make her surrender totally, and she let her legs fall open lewdly as Miles shoved hard, hard into her, jetting his release into her with every thrust.

At last it ended and she felt him slowing, felt his cock deflating and slipping from her, saying a reluctant farewell. Miles lifted himself from the saddle of her legs and rolled over on his back next to her.

"Come here," he said, reaching for her, and Julia let him embrace her and pull her close with one arm. She put her cheek on his chest and heard the beating of his heart as it gradually slowed and returned to normal. And then Miles was caressing her face, brushing her hair out of her eyes and kissing her, and Julia was trying to assemble the shattered pieces of herself around this remarkable man.

He frightened her. He was too good. He frightened her.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers