All Comments on 'MidMo Ballers Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SweettreeboySweettreeboyover 3 years ago

Listen, man, this needs to be in nonconsent section

joshua3joshua3over 3 years ago

Rape aspect kinda killed it for me.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 3 years ago

I'm usually a huge fan of your stuff, and this concept definitely had some promise... but this is in the wrong category, man. This should be in the Non-Con section. They basically raped the woman, then restrained the husband when he tried to intervene. Yes, I get that she turned out to be into it, and that it looks like, in the future, they'll be doing things with these people again... but the initial encounter was nothing but non-consent. This is miscategorized. Also, it was hard to keep up with who Ben was having sex with... there were no names except for Shelley's, so I could never figure out who was doing what to him. If they'd explained the rules beforehand... maybe not before the paintball game, but at least before they did anything to her, this would have been an outstanding tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I usually love your stuff

But this was mediocre

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great little fantasy right there! Really joyed it!

Oh, BTW what ever section you put it in I will see it, read it and enjoy it cause you are on my follow list! You “listening, man”!

5 stars and then some!

Cheers

SAGE

BamBammerBamBammerover 3 years ago

Agreed with the first comment, this needs to be in nonconsent category or at the very least a tag indicating that.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 3 years ago

Can't wait to read ALL OF THESE!!!!

AWESOME!!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oookay...

Sorry, I couldn't even finish this. Skipped from about the end of the first page to make a comment. I usually like your stories, but not this one.

jsh1138jsh1138over 3 years ago
No offense

But the idea that someone would just wander up on their wife getting gang banged and be like "oh, weird" and then have sex with someone else is ridiculous. There has to be a transition between the two things.

I know this is a stroke story but you could have made it alot more believable by having him get turned on while hiding in the bush with the first girl or something to at least set it up a little bit instead of going 0 to 60 and having him be bemused by something that 100% of people in the real world would be outraged over.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 3 years ago
Interesting storyline here

I concur that this story does edge towards “rape” as neither one was prepared or aware of it being a swingers group. The dialogue of her emotions and coming to terms with acceptance that it was alright was well done. The confusions of fantasy’s each had helped to make it more believable. She really let go once she was in the store. They both had a true awakening of their relationship and experiences. Thank You!

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

I agree with the multiple comments that the beginning was rape, no question. She turned out to have enjoyed it but the husband didn't immediately start yelling that they weren't swingers and he just went along with it all because she seemed to eventually be enjoying it.

All his comments were open ended enough, oh this is the first time he saw her with someone else, that it sounds as if they are just new swingers. No swing group would just do that to a new member without her having the chance to say no, as swinging is all about consent and them being a swing group would have been made clear. Hell, usually everyone has to sign a consent form as proof that they know what they are getting into. I just couldn't get into the story because of it.

A minimal change that I think could have been not rape is they all get tied up but the sex starts on an existing member then the husband and wife have a chance to say no, have a chance to talk to each other before anything else happens.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

They should have stayed as they were before the sexual attack at the paintball game. There’s no way if she was that devoted of a wife would she cheat and risk everything because she thinks she needs all that extra crap now in her life. Once she confessed about her desires after the paintball game, he should have filed for divorce and found him someone who actually loves him. Because she obviously doesn’t.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

You are seriously deranged. I like a lot of your stuff but you are woefully inept about rape as well as anything resembling reality when it comes to emotions and repercussions of extreme promiscuity.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

P.S. Gabe and the rest would be dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES