MidMo Ballers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she got the girl to be right there when you pulled out your dick?"

"She got the girl to pull my dick out for me and use the toy on me. It ended up with the three of us in a changing room, with the curtain open of course, Lacy completely naked and the salesgirl half naked, with me making her climax with the vibrator we were going to buy."

"Well. That is certainly getting more intense," Shelly said, her hand now pressing down between her legs in her lap, the fingers of one hand pressed to the crotch of her spandex workout shorts.

"Yeah. After she came all over Ben's face, I just had to be fucked."

"All over his face?"

"Oh. Did he forget to tell you that he was kneeling in front of her, licking her clit while he used the vibrator on her?"

"No. He didn't mention that," Shelly agreed.

"Well. I wanted to be fucked and these two guys were standing there, watching us. I faced them and let Ben fuck me from behind. Both of them jerked off watching us. I ended up with some of their cum on my face."

"I see. And you've never done anything like this before?"

"Never. I mean, when I think back, I've had some strange dreams where someone opens the door of a changing room in a store, that kind of thing. Sometimes when I'm trying on clothing in a store, I can feel my panties getting wet. A few times I even thought about opening the door and letting Ben see me half dressed, but I just thought it was, I don't know, some kind of crazy thing. I never thought I'd do anything like that, let alone this?"

"I think you've had these urges for a long time, but just suppressed them because that's what you were taught. Now you've opened the flood gates. You do need to be careful. A lot of couples that discover something new within them like this, well, they have problems. If one of the partners isn't fully into it like the other, well, it can cause some real friction. It has broken up marriages. I've got a number of clients right now going through just exactly that. One partner suddenly wants to do something or be involved in something and the other doesn't. Open marriages don't typically work unless there are ground rules and complete buy in by both partners. And I do me COMPELTE buy in. You can't have one partner just go along to keep the other happy. That will build resentment and eventually ruin the relationship."

"So you don't think we should be doing this?" my wife asked with a furrowed brow.

"I didn't say that at all. Not doing it if you feel these urges can cause just as much resentment. No. What I'm saying is that you two need to be equally agreed on what you will do, when you will do it and who you will be doing it with. Lacy. You clearly are turned on by flashing your body to another guy. Is there anyone else, other than this store incident that you've flashed or are thinking of flashing?"

"David. At work. I let him see my nipples through my blouse and I bent over in front of him in a skirt that showed my pussy."

"Okay. When did this happen?'

"Just today."

"And you're thinking you want to flash him more?"

"I was trying to think of a way to flash him my bare nipples."

"So doing things at work can get dicey. You have a whole raft of HR issues if someone complains. Even if the target of your attentions doesn't complain, if ANYONE complains you could end up losing your job. I don't recommend playing with anyone at work unless you know for a fact they are interested and even then, you don't do it at work. If you have to flash someone, sexting your husband is perfectly legal and can be rewarding in its own way. I can tell you two shared some good sex after work."

"How can you tell that?" I asked.

She chuckled. "There are cum stains down both of your wife's stockings."

"Oh. That makes sense," I agreed a little sheepishly.

"So. You want to flash this David at work. Why?"

"I'm not sure exactly. He's been at work for almost two years and he still can't seem to keep his eyes off my tits any time I'm close to him. Hell, he stares at them almost to distraction."

"And you feel?"

"Well. Until today, it was kind of exciting. Thinking that a young guy that many years younger than me thinks I'm still good enough to lust after."

"And today? That changed?"

"Not so much changed. But when I did accidently flash him my tit, my pussy practically tingled. I got so turned on that I took my panties off and then found a way to flash him my bare pussy."

"And what did you want him to do? Just look? Touch? Have sex with you?"

"Actually, I didn't think about it that far. I just knew that when he was looking I was getting hornier and hornier."

"I suspect that next will be touching and then oral sex, eventually moving to intercourse. That's typically what happens. Unless of course your husband can provide you with all the stimulation you require after you get home."

"Well. Right now..." my wife started to say.

"Right now he does. But after this weekend. I don't see that as remaining the case. You are simply going to want to have sex with other men. You're going to flash them and you're going to want to FEEL their appreciation. So unless you want to limit your flashing to your own husband, both of you need to be prepared for that to happen. We can talk about that more if you want, but I think we need to see how Ben feels about all this."

"Me?"

"Yes. So at the store, you were fucking your wife, in public, with two guys jacking off in her face. How did that make you feel?"

"Well. It was kind of exciting I guess."

"You guess?"

"Well. When it was happening, it was plenty exciting. But after, on the way home, well I did have some second thoughts. About the two guys I mean. Hell. I'll admit that I'm afraid to have her off flashing guys when I'm not around."

"Why?"

"Well. To be honest, I don't want her to end up being a rape victim, or worse, dead."

"Those are very good concerns. So if you're there, how does that change things?"

"I can keep her safe. Not let her go off someplace where she could be hurt or raped."

"Good plan. So what do you get from all this?"

"I don't understand."

"You're watching her flash other guys, making them horny. This David at work. You WANT him to see your wife's bare pussy or naked tits? Is that what you WANT to have happen? Or are you just putting up with it to reach some other goal? What of this makes you feel good?"

"I'm not sure how to answer."

"Okay. Let's put it a different way. In the adult store, did you enjoy showing off your wife, or were you doing it because she wanted to?"

"Mostly because she wanted to, but I did get turned on in the process."

"Because she was flashing another man, or because you were seeing her naked in public?"

"More the second than the first," I admitted.

"So tell me about the clerk. How did you feel when Lacy got her to grab your dick?"

"Kind of excited."

"So you were already hard?"

"Oh yeah. He was like a log," my wife quickly answered for me.

"Why?"

"Um. I guess because she was touching my dick. Before this weekend, Lacy was the only one that did that. Well, since high school anyway."

"So, having another woman playing with you turned you on?"

"Yeah."

"And that's what happened Saturday too? I didn't see you have any trouble having sex with several of us."

"No. Not really."

"But then Lacy couldn't watch you. She was inside and you were outside."

"True."

"So. Lacy, how do you feel about seeing him having sex with another woman?"

"Well. Actually other than the clerk, and he really wasn't having sex with her, I haven't seen him have sex with another woman."

"So what was he doing with the clerk?"

"Using the vibrator on her and licking her clit."

"And how did that feel, for you I mean?"

"I don't know. I was getting pretty worked up watching what he was doing to her. I was thinking about how it would feel if he were doing that to me right then. Then I saw the guys watching and I got more turned on thinking about him fucking me with them watching."

"What about having a strange man watching you having sex turns you on?"

"I'm not sure."

"Is it showing off that your husband has this and they can't?"

"No. Not really. It's more like I want to see them cum."

"Did you like seeing your husband make her climax? The clerk?"

"Actually. I did."

"Well. I think you need to find out how it feels to watch your husband have sex with another woman. He's had to watch you having sex with other guys, and while he put up with it, he clearly didn't enjoy it. In fact, he tried to stop it. The only thing that dissuaded him from putting a stop to it Saturday was two of us. We held him back and got him out of there. I suspect that the part he gets out of this is sex with other women. He's not into it to watch you flash other guys. He's into it to see you flashing HIM in public and having sex with you, or with other women."

"So. What? You want me to watch him having sex with someone? A stranger?"

"Well, a stranger would work. And sooner or later that may be what happens, but for now you should start with someone you know. Normally I'd suggest that you bring a friend to the office and let them have sex in front of you. Do you have a friend that would do that for you?"

"I can't think of anyone. Well. That's not completely true. Trudy might if I asked her. She's ogled him enough times. Several of us went on a hike and we had to cross a stream. Ben, being the gentleman he was, carried each of us across the stream. He slipped on a stone and fell into the water with Trudy in his arms. The two of them were completely soaked, and Ben got a pretty good hard-on looking at her tits through her shirt and she seemed to more than notice how big of a bulge he has."

"Is she married?"

"Trudy? No. She's single."

"If you called her, would she come over?"

"Maybe."

"Well. I think you should."

"Now?"

"Why not? I have time."

My wife got up and headed to the kitchen to get her phone. I could hear her talking, but not quite make out what was said. She came back a few minutes later. "So Trudy said she could come over."

"Did you tell her what you wanted?"

"No. Actually. I was too scared to."

"That's okay. I can talk to her."

"She should be here in about ten minutes."

"Ben, why don't you go take a shower. You don't want to start off sex with someone new with stale pussy cum on your cock, do you?"

"I guess not," I answered, getting up from the sofa. I had to admit I was a bit nervous. Trudy was about ten years younger than we were, had a thin athletic body and a rather nice set of tits. Not nearly as big as my wife's, but definitely nice sized. My wife had been right, I was ogling her tits that time. Part of the reason I was so turned on by the whole thing, cold water aside, was that she ended up sitting on my lap with my hand holding one of her tits through her shirt. I showered quickly, dried off and then had to decide what to put on for clothes. I was standing in front of the dresser when Shelly walked into the bedroom.

"I wouldn't worry about clothes."

"No?"

"Uh uh. Trudy is already here and has agreed to allow you to have sex with her in front of Lacy. It was surprisingly easy to convince her."

"Oh. Okay. Well. Where are we going to do this?"

"Right out there on the floor," she said, picking up a pillow off the bed. She stepped over to me and took me by the hand, gently pulling me across the room and down the hall. I walked into the family room feeling more than a little conspicuous. She led me to the middle of the room where Trudy was standing, her hands clasped in front of her, her body twisting side to side nervously. "So. No introductions needed of course. Trudy, why don't you get undressed?"

"Um. Yeah. I guess I have to, don't I?"

"Works better that way," Shelly agreed, tossing the pillow onto the carpeted floor. "If it makes you feel more comfortable, I'll undress with you."

"Um. Sure," she said with a shrug, looking back at me, standing as nervously as she was. She was clearly dressed for a night in, a pair of pink sweat pants and a t-shirt. I could tell she hadn't even bothered to put on a bra for the short drive over from her apartment. She started to pull her shirt up and paused with it still covering her breasts. She looked at my wife. "You're sure about this?"

"Uh huh," my wife said, looking first at her and then over to me.

She looked back at me and pulled her shirt the rest of the way off. She tossed it onto the floor and then pushed her sweat pants down, exposing a little pink bikini panty. She bent over, having to take her shoes off to get her sweat pants off and then looked at me one more time before skimming her panties off. Her pussy was shaved with just a small triangle of blonde curls on her mound as she stood nervously looking towards me.

Shelly stepped to us, as naked as we were, and reached out a hand for the two of us. She pulled us closer together, guiding her hand to my dick and my hand to her pussy. "So just do what comes naturally. Pretend we're not here."

"It's kinda hard to do that," Trudy said, obviously looking at my face so she wouldn't look towards my wife.

I felt Shelly's hand on the back of my head and felt her coax my face closer to Trudy's. I tilted my head down to make up the four inch difference as she tilted hers back. We pressed our lips together, just holding them at first and then slowly allowing the kiss to grow. "Just pretend you're standing on the bank of that creek. You both were so wet you had to take your clothes off. So now you're standing, completely naked, free to do whatever feels good," she whispered to us.

I let my fingers start to stroke her pussy. Slowly and gently at first, but as she moved her legs apart for me, I pressed my fingers between her lips. She had a significant amount of inner labia protruding, which with my fingers I stroked between them to find her clit. Her hand moved on my dick as our kiss grew more intense. I could feel her tongue tease into my mouth and find my tongue before she pulled her face from mine. She stepped back, using her hand around the back of my neck to pull on me, clearly wanting to pull me down to the floor. I moved my hand from between her legs and the two of us lowered ourselves down, with her on her back and me above her. She reached up and pulled my neck down so that our cheeks touched, her free hand slipping between us again to find my hard-on.

"I want you to put it in me. I wanted so bad to see and feel you that day. I've thought about this more than once and couldn't believe it when she asked me. I want you to take me," she whispered, as she pushed my dick down between her spread legs. "I want you to push into me and make me come with your cock."

"Uh huh," I agreed a little breathlessly as I shifted my weight, holding myself up with one elbow and my knees. I could feel her hand guiding me to her pussy and then felt the hot wetness of her lips engulf my mushroom head. I leaned a little weight forward, pressing my mushroom head against her entrance. A little more weight and I felt my head slip into her. She moved her hand away, wrapping it around my back with her other hand. I pressed myself forward, leaning my head down to one of her firm breasts. Her tits were maybe a small C cup, but perky enough that she really didn't need a bra. Her areola were oblong, nearly twice as tall as they were wide, with a bright pink erect nipple protruding invitingly. I closed my lips around her nipple and sucked it into my mouth while I pushed my hips further, slowly sliding deeper into her.

I felt my dick grab at her lips and pulled back, drawing some of her moisture back to lubricate her lips again. I stroked nearly a dozen short, choppy little strokes before I felt my head press against her cervix. She groaned in pleasure as I pulled back nearly my full length and then pushed in again. "Oh, fuck that feels good," she moaned softly to me. I started to stroke in and out of her, driving my cock fully into her, feeling my head bumping into her cervix just as the base of my cock smashed into her pussy. I could feel her hips rocking, moving in time with my strokes so that my fat mushroom head rubbed both the top and bottom of her vaginal walls. I released her nipple from my mouth and lifted myself on my hands so I could look down at her. As firm as her tits were, they still jiggled and moved with each thrust into her. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were stroking up and down my sides as I drove into her over and over. Each plunge into her gave a soft squish as I pumped my fat cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she squeaked softly, her legs pulling back a little more, letting my thrusts hit her cervix a little harder and the base of my cock smash against her clit. "God yes. Right there. Oh fuck. Right there!" she squealed loudly as her pussy started to clamp and spasm around me. Her already tight depths suddenly became even tighter, chasing the tingle in my groin around my body.

"Uh Fuck," I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her and pumping a gush of cum into her pussy. She felt my first surge and wrapped her feet around me, digging her heels into my ass and pulling me deeper into her as my body jerked and pumped more cum into her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, her eyes staring into mine. Her chest was heaving as she worked to catch her breath as much as I was. She mouthed 'thank you' before looking away from me towards Lacy.

"Very nice," Shelly said from where she was sitting naked on the sofa, her legs spread, and two fingers pushed into her pussy. She looked over at Lacy. "So. Now you've seen. How does it make you feel inside?"

"I'm not sure. I mean my body is excited, watching him do to her what he always does to me. But when he came, I really wanted it to be inside me, not her."

"So besides that. You felt, what? Okay? Excited, upset?"

"Excited actually. If I'd had a toy I probably would have climaxed with them."

"Good. That's good. So, you girls need to get Ben hard again. Whatever method you want. Then I want him to make Trudy climax on his cock again. But this time, Ben, I want you to not come inside her. I want you to pull out and cum on either Trudy or your wife. Just not inside either one of them. Can you three do that?"

Trudy grinned back at Shelly. "Oh hell yeah. If it means getting it again? Oh hell yeah."

"You don't have to sound so excited," my wife said as she slipped off the sofa and stepped to us. She knelt down next to us as Trudy pushed me to roll off of her, my softening cock slipping from within her. She rolled me onto my back and then slid down so her face was even with my pelvis. She reached for my softening cock and gently gripped it as she leaned her face towards it, opening her mouth and closing her lips around it.

"Go help her," Shelly coaxed my wife. "You can share with her. She is your friend after all. We want you to stay friends, especially since she is giving something very special to help you with your relationship with Ben."

"I guess that's true," Lacy said softly as she crawled around the other side of me. She lay down, my leg splitting her tits apart as she moved her face closer to my dick. Trudy pulled me from her mouth and aimed it at my wife's mouth, letting her lean down and engulf it.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly. "Never thought something like this would happen."

"Why is that?" Shelly asked, sliding off the sofa and crawling closer to me.

"My wife and another woman sucking my cock at the same time? What guy wouldn't be surprised at that?"

"Well. Maybe we should make you even more surprised," Shelly said as she crawled towards me. She turned around and backed herself up towards my head, moving her legs over my arms to bring her pussy within inches of my face. Her feathery inner lips were glistening with her juices and I could see her pink depths showing as her vaginal opening gaped open slightly from her recent finger insertion. She lowered her hips down and brought her wet pussy lips to mine.