MidMo Ballers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,429 Followers

"Oh damn," I groaned as I reached up for her ass and guided her an inch lower, allowing me to lick up the length of her slit. I traced my tongue up and around her lips before dipping my tongue into her pussy. Her juices were pleasantly sweet, telling me just how turned on her body was. I could feel my wife and Trudy swapping whose mouth was on my growing member as I licked and teased Shelly's pussy and clit. I heard her moan as she started to rock her hips, my attentions to her clit and lips pushing her towards a climax.

I felt the sensations on my dick change, a soft deep vaginal tunnel replacing the mouths. I could feel Trudy sink down my shaft until her ass pressed on my bare thighs. She started to lift and drop, sliding up and down my shaft, my member being caressed with each stroke she made. I felt hair on my stomach and reached one hand down from where I'd been holding Shelly's hips, finding my wife laying next to me, her head on my stomach, her face inches from where Trudy was riding me. Up and down she dropped, distracting me from the pussy in front of me. I had to consciously shift my attentions to the pussy on my face, and away from the pussy on my dick. I concentrated on working Shelly's clit, quickly pushing her climax higher.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she gasped as I rapidly flicked my tongue across her hard clit. "Ohhhhh shit. You're gonna make me come. Ohhhhhh fuck yes. Just like that. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes. Ohhhhhhhh yes. AHHHH! SHIT!" she cried as her body jerked, gushing cum over my face. She leaned herself down towards the carpet, pulling off my face as I pushed up on her butt, feeling almost like I was drowning in her cum. "Ohhhh god," she moaned, reaching between her own legs and stuffing two fingers into herself. She plunged her fingers in and out like a mad woman, her body suddenly jerking again and cum squirting all over my face and head.

I wiped her juices off my face and looked down at Trudy, who was bouncing on me, her eyes closed and her hands squeezing her tits as she pounded herself down on me. I could see the back of my wife's head as she lay there, watching Trudy's pussy engulf me, stroke after stroke.

I felt Trudy start to climax, and thought she would stop, but she just continued to bounce on me, driving my cock into her over and over while her pussy leaked and spasmed around my shaft. "Ohhh fuck so good!" she moaned without opening her eyes. Up and down she bounced, my cock feeling like it was going to explode inside her at any moment. It took several seconds before I remembered I wasn't supposed to come inside her.

"Gonna come," I grunted, curling my toes to try and hold back. Trudy kept bouncing on me.

"Do it! Cum in my hot little cunt!" she cried as Shelly crawled around me.

She reached for Trudy and stopped her bouncing with one hand. "Off Trudy," she said quietly. "Not this time, okay?"

"Oh shit. Yeah," she breathed as she crawled off of me. Lacy took my cock and started to stroke it, only to have her hands replaced by Shelly's. Shelly crawled across both legs and settled herself on me, my dick pointing in the air and my balls trapped under her pussy. She wrapped both hands around my dick and stroked it, sliding her hands up and down and twisting them at the same time.

"Ohhh fuck," I groaned at the sudden change in sensations. Her hands kept moving, sliding over my engorged head and then back down again. She must have felt something, some indicator that I was about to come, because she leaned my cock down and pointed it straight at Lacy's face just as my body jerked. With her sitting on me I couldn't move, but that didn't stop my body from trying. Shot after shot of cum lanced out of my dick as I lay there jerking and twitching.

Long moments passed before I was laying there, my dick softening in Shelly's hands. Lacy sat up, using one hand to wipe the cum off her face as she looked down at me. "For number three, there seemed to be an awful lot there."

"Yeah," I panted breathlessly.

"So Lacy. Tell me what you're feeling," Shelly said, still sitting astride me. "You just watched your friend suck and fuck your husband as well as watched him lick my cunt. Tell me what you feel."

"I'm not sure. I mean I should be upset, right? He's just supposed to be fucking me. But I wasn't nearly as bothered as I was when he unloaded in her the first time. When he did that, it kind of hurt a bit."

"Good. That's very good," she said as she let go of my dick. She moved off of my lap. "You know. This would have been a three hundred dollar counseling session if you'd have come to my office," she said with a chuckle. "But there I don't usually get to participate. I usually just have to sit and watch."

"Well, then you did get paid," my wife said as Shelly started to dress.

"I did," she said as she pulled her shorts back on and sat down, still topless. "Okay. Here's what I can tell you. Ben doesn't mind you flashing guys. He's fine with it, friend or stranger. What he doesn't want is to find out you went off somewhere and had sex as part of it. As long as that sex is together, both of you participating in the event, even if that means a guy fucking you, he's going to be okay. That means you absolutely MUST make sure that you keep your flashing to just that. No sex. You might be able to get away with some touching, but I'd be pretty sure that he'll not be happy if that touching includes rubbing on some guy's cock. Now if you're together, all you need to do is ask permission. Lacy surprisingly gets turned on watching you with another woman as much as she does flashing other guys. What she doesn't like to see is you climaxing inside another woman's pussy. So, if you're sharing an event, it's important that you either find a place out of sight, or if you're in sight, pull out and cum on her, not in her. So those are the ground rules you've both just demonstrated to me. I think you need to work with those for a few weeks and then we can look back again. Okay?"

"Sounds like a plan," I answered while Lacy nodded.

"Oh yeah. I'll have Gabrielle and Eddie get hold of you. I'm sure they will have some pointers for you. And Trudy," Shelly said, stopping to look at her and then back to Lacy. "Thank you for helping us today. I know how difficult it was for you to do this. Lacy, I think you owe her one huge thank you for helping you. It's not every friend that would do what she just did. If she can, you should probably invite her to spend the night. Just sleeping and touching. No more sex with her. Got that Ben?"

"Yeah. No more fucking Trudy tonight."

"Right. If you have anything left, use it on your wife," Shelly said as she stood up and pulled her shirt on. "Now. I have to go home and get fucked! Night all!"

"Well. That was certainly not what I expected from tonight," my wife said quietly after Shelly had closed the front door.

"Not at all," I agreed, looking over at Trudy laying on the carpet a couple feet from me. "What time do you have to go to work in the morning?"

"By eight," she said quietly.

"Do you wanna stay?" my wife asked.

"I don't know. I mean I should probably go home."

"But you don't want to, do you?"

"Honestly? Not really."

"Then why don't you stay. There's room in our bed for all three of us. We can make a Ben sandwich and in the morning if you really, really want, you can take a quick shower with us. Ben usually has a hard-on first thing in the morning."

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?" Trudy asked.

"You have to admit. How many friends would come over and get fucked at the drop of a hat?"

"Not too many," she answered.

"Then tomorrow morning you can get one more if you want," Lacy said as she got up. "Now. I need to go wash my face before bed."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,429 Followers